• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After the great evil that was AKU was slain only by the legendary apparition eater known as the vampire Kiss-Shot Areola Heart Under Blade.A new reign would begin,a vampire becomes a god to the commoners of the world.This is not to last,as some people of the world begin vanishing from the night into thin air.The fabled warrior that was Samurai Jack looked for answers to what this new evil could be.After following a train of gore and blood into what was the remains of Aku’s temple.He found out the horrid truth,their savior was devil in sheep’s clothing.The vampire was found happily feasting on women and children.Jack would not stand idle while innocents were being devoured by a “god”....

Samurai Jack has all optional equipment and has witnessed some of Shinobu’s abilities.He has 3 minutes of prep before lunging into

Shinobu has all optional equipment and is in her absolute prime.

Speed unequal(can be equal if unfair)

Fight takes place in Aku’s Lair.

Jack:7

Shinobu:

Incon:

Last edited:
uh, what? am I missing something?

Shinobu attacks in his general direction and one shots?

Durability negation.

Jack hits her twice and she instantly gets incapped/sealed into the sword.

jack also makes up for the AP gap by absolutely curbstomping Shinobu skill wise.

Doesn't anything she do one shot regardless?

She produces shockwaves right?

I'm unsure. I just saw it on her profile under range.

Anyway, I guess if he can get close he wins. Still, what does she do in character anyway?

Punching is her first move.Especially if kokowatari doesn’t work.

Irrc,she has to make an active effort to make them.In Kizu,she didn’t create them with her punches.

Even good skill isn't going to allow someone to dodge shockwaves from a 5-B consistently.

But sure, if they don't happen automatically like with Saitama. Then I guess she gets out skilled and dura negated.

Wait, where is the dura negate on his profile? Edit: NVM. Saw it on the AP section.

Voting Jack for now.

Actually,my mistake.Her punches would produce shockwaves.Something as small as her laugh shook the whole city,either way Jack isn’t just very skilled.He’s essentially a god compare to Shinobu.

So, Shinobu is an inherently evil being, right? After all, that is the main deciding factor for Jack winning here via Durability Negation.

If yes, then I will lump in and say Jack FRA as well. Also, your count is off. You need seven votes before grace can begin.

So some things.

In the novels, her laughing didn't actually create shockwaves, so we should prolly chalk that up to non-canon anime visuals. The Kizu fight also played out differently so she didn't use shockwaves there either. I should remove that from the profile once we're allowed to do CRTs again.

However, she does still have Telekinesis for ranged attacks.

Whether she's an "inherently evil being" or not sounds like a really interesting question. As a human her heart was so pure that people offered themselves as sacrifices to her beauty. This isn't some sinister mindhax shit, she was just that pure. (Short amount of textual evidence here).

Then she was turned into a vampire. As a vampire she has to kill people to eat/stay alive, and eventually got a pretty low view of humanity, and in an alternate timeline destroyed the Earth because her vampire minion died. But she's also renowned for killing other supernatural beings, specifically hunting them with a group of humans for a year, she also at one point tried to trick her vampire minion into killing her, letting him become a human again. She's done a lot of bad acts but there definitely is capacity for good.

Inherently feels like the important word here, imo. If we're going down to the most fundamental inherent level I think there's an argument for her not being evil, but if we're counting up the morality of her actions, she's been eating humans for hundreds of years, so...

Last edited:
The sword says that’s enough to be evil,eating people is crossing the line.

As far as I remember,she doesn’t start off with TK,so she’ll die before she gets the chance to use it.

Last edited:
I mean, we haven't ever seen Shinobu fight seriously, actually. She was always either trying to die, or it happened off-screen.

But when she was trying to intimidate Hanekawa, she did whip out telekinesis very quickly, which I think would tell you what she'd use against humans.

Also, how dodgable is Jack's sword? Shinobu does have ways to dodge at range, going into shadows, turning into fog, jumping high and flying.

It isn’t about how dodgable the sword is,it’s about how dodgable Jack is.In which every method of dodging Shinobu has he has dealt with and won against them(see aku).The skill allows Jack to hit her with ease.

"The skill allows Jack to hit her with ease."

Not if she starts with TK it doesn't

Back