• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3-0-0) Amy rematches the wrong Sonic in the Battle of the Sexes

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Angered that Amy believed Sonic cheated during Battle of the Sexes due to getting help from Bowser, she takes her anger on him... except its the wrong one.

Speed is equalized, and both are Low 7-B. Battle takes place on Mobius, and they start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

Animals dont need clothes: 3 (JohnConquest1, Mariogoods, Peppypony)

Animal doesnt even wear clothes:

Put on some clothes:

Last edited:
No really, its based on an actual video where she embraces herself naked.

But in all seriousness, any arguments?

Depends on how strong Amy's toon force is, my memory of NutsVsGuts is fuzzy but I don't remember much about that. also Invulnerability is probably gonna be annoying for Sonic.

Might as well.

For reference, Amy usually leads with Pressure Points to attack people in either the crotches or breasts, seen during the Who Is Queen series.

I vote to Amy. Amy has a little higher AP and Dua (Amy being 5.830820814639353 megatons while Sonic being 4.6988647227533464346 megatons). Amy's fight style is embarrassing but efficient. Amy's Forcefield and Invulnerability could make OVA Sonic hard to land an efficient attack.

(In real life, Amy is like a combatant who adopts "No-limit Combat". Using the strong attack to attack the weak spot, the result is imaginable)

Last edited:
I suppose so.

Also looking forward to bring more of nutsvsguts matches sometime later, so stay tuned.

Back