• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Yes I know that a 3D square is technically a cube but his name isn't spongebob cubepants
Rules:
Speed Equal
Battle takes place in Bikini Bottom
Both are in their first key
SBA for everything else

M7H6uHS_xl.png

Buy Crypto Suckers!:

Fry Cook:

Incon:

Last edited:
So, I believe Bob one-shots at 183.56049 ZettaFOE while Bill is baseline. Bill can't really kill Bob Sponge cause of his immo's and the stat diff. Sponge is probably just gonna drive Bill insane with his layered Madness hax or have his SI annoy him into giving up.

So, I believe Bob one-shots at 183.56049 ZettaFOE while Bill is baseline.
NEP
Bill can't really kill Bob Sponge cause of his immo's and the stat diff.
Powernull & Death hax & Sleep Inducement & Nightmare Inducement
Sponge is probably just gonna drive Bill insane with his layered Madness hax
Bill has NEP of his mind + prove layered thing + does he even start with Madness Manip
or have his SI annoy him into giving up.
No comments lmao

Powernull & Death hax & Sleep Inducement & Nightmare Inducement
Bob reists sleep manip & Death hax (In fact if he was put to sleep he can null other peeps control of dreams so it would just help him) and Bill doesnt have power null in this key
Bill has NEP of his mind + prove layered thing + does he even start with Madness Manip
Madness Manipulation (Types 2 and 3; His laughter drove Plankton insane and can even destroy Plankton's advanced technology from said laugh as seen in "Shopping Lists". Squidward catches SpongeBob's laugh, maddened and unable to stop laughing despite how he is capable of functioning normally in Randomland which is a place that drives people crazy.
Madness Manip is basically passive with interacting with Bob.

Bob reists sleep manip & Death hax (In fact if he was put to sleep he can null other peeps control of dreams so it would just help him)
Fine, didn’t notice, but Powernull will do the job
Bill doesnt have power null in this key
Oh really?

Madness Manip is basically passive with interacting with Bob.
It’s not like that, he needs to laugh. Also, Madness Manip is a subset of Mind Manip, and Bill’s mind is NEP + Abstract Type 1

Fine, didn’t notice, but Powernull will do the job
Pretty sure he can only Powernull in the mindscape. And if their in the mindscape Bob can take complete control or just destroy the dream.
It’s not like that, he needs to laugh. Also, Madness Manip is a subset of Mind Manip, and Bill’s mind is NEP + Abstract Type 1
It's not just his laugh that can drive peeps mad, just prolonged contact with Bob can drive peeps mad.

could this lead to bill instead getting super angry and get 1 layer to all of his hax?
Peeps with Anger issues like the Flying Ducthman just give up when exposed to Bob. He can also use his SI to turn Bill into good. I would list his SI feats but I'm lazy and the profile already has them.
doesn't bill already resist madness manip?
Bob's madness manip is layered;

It’s layered, but Spongebob would need to show to be able to interact with NEP Abstract Mind first in order to Madness hax him
Bill just wins via powernull tbh. There is also likely some other hax that will work but I’m too lazy to list them
Even if Bill powernulls Bob is still gonna have his immos so he won't be able to kill him. Sponge using SI on BIll to either get him to just give up and go away or getting him to become friends with him is more likely.

Peeps with Anger issues like the Flying Ducthman just give up when exposed to Bob. He can also use his SI to turn Bill into good. I would list his SI feats but I'm lazy and the profile already has them.
i mean, is bob SI really that good to turn a 1 trillion year old overlord insane crazy maniac like bill (who already is suffering from therapy and doesn't seem to be changing) really get turned into a good guy, not to mention bill is stupidly smart and will know what bob is trying to do, which can still make bill get mad over it

Even if Bill powernulls Bob is still gonna have his immos so he won't be able to kill him.
It would be considered an incap. Also, he can trick him into the deal (given that SpongeBob is generally dumb), use his Radiation Manipulation (what he did against Time Baby), restrain via LS, use Paralysis Inducement, Organic Manipulation, seal him or just Time Stop him

i mean, is bob SI really that good to turn a 1 trillion year old overlord insane crazy maniac like bill (who already is suffering from therapy and doesn't seem to be changing) really get turned into a good guy, not to mention bill is stupidly smart and will know what bob is trying to do, which can still make bill get mad over it
adding more to this, a lot of spongebob turning people into good people, those people arent even remotely close to how evil bill is nor smart as bill

Like I said I'm mad lazy and don't feel like copy and pasting what's on Bob's profile but his SI let him do things like instantly turning Bloodluted peeps and monsters on friendly as well as turning peeps good from exposure alone.
It would be considered an incap. Also, he can trick him into the deal (given that SpongeBob is generally dumb), use his Radiation Manipulation (what he did against Time Baby), restrain via LS, use Paralysis Inducement, Organic Manipulation, seal him or just Time Stop him
Bob can still harm Bill so its wouldn't be incon under SBA. I don't think Bill would want to strike a deal with Bob considering how annoying he would be to him and I think Bob while having his dumb moments, wouldn't be easily fooled into a deal. Bob resists Rad mainp, sealing and can Regen from Organic Manipulation.

Bob can still harm Bill
No? Bill’s NEP and AE T1 render 99% of what SpongeBob can do useless
so its wouldn't be incon under SBA.
It would be a win for Bill
I don't think Bill would want to strike a deal with Bob considering how annoying he would be to him
He made a deal with dolphins despite how dumb they were, so not a problem
and I think Bob while having his dumb moments, wouldn't be easily fooled into a deal.
Supergenius vs Gifted-EG
Bob resists Rad mainp, sealing
Skipped that tbh
and can Regen from Organic Manipulation.
Fair. But Paralysis Inducement and higher LS are still a fair game

Bloodluted peeps this link doesn't work for me :c
again, those people are not in the same mind level as bill neither had have been shown to be as evil neither, bill can also use Information Analysis to know bob fears and use that against him whit also considering bill is a supergenius, the only thing bob SI is gonna do to bill is annoying him to the point of anger since i highly doubt bill can get turned to good or him get tired of fighting bob

I'm busy so I'm probably gonna start taking longer to respond
No? Bill’s NEP and AE T1 render 99% of what SpongeBob can do useless
Bob can interact with Non existent things idk about type 1 AE tho.
It would be a win for Bill
For it to be an incap win for BIll he'd have to put Bob in a state where he can't harm him for over a day so just power nulling Bob wouldn't do the trick.
He made a deal with dolphins despite how dumb they were, so not a problem
Intelligence isn't the problem here. It's the fact the Bill's gonna hate Sponge due to how annoying he is and probably wont even try to make a deal with him.
Supergenius vs Gifted-EG
Bob isn't smart but that doesn't mean Bill can instantly trick him. Also Bill probably wont even try to make a deal with Bob for reasons I just stated.
Fair. But Paralysis Inducement and higher LS are still a fair game
Paralysis Inducement comes from him being in someones mind and torturing them which Bob resists and Bob has many ways to get out of Bills TK like teleporting out or making clones of himself.

Yeah but it doesn’t seem to apply to all of his hax
idk about type 1 AE tho.
He can’t do that so that’s gonna be a HUGE problem for him
How will Bob harm him with all of his abilities powernulled?
Intelligence isn't the problem here. It's the fact the Bill's gonna hate Sponge due to how annoying he is and probably wont even try to make a deal with him.
Bob isn't smart but that doesn't mean Bill can instantly trick him. Also Bill probably wont even try to make a deal with Bob for reasons I just stated.
He is very patient about his deals, he convinced Dipper to make a deal despite him not wanting to, it’s very unlikely in my eyes that this would stop him
Paralysis Inducement comes from him being in someones mind and torturing them which Bob resists
Fair enough ig, but higher LS & Gravity Manip & TK still exist
Also Bill can do this:
Bob has many ways to get out of Bills TK like teleporting out or making clones of himself.
Good luck doing that while having all powers nullified

Back