• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama's Most Epic Fight Yet (Concluded)

The Hero Association has been asked to handle a rat infestation at a mountainside, with people fearing that the rats will invade the city and cause diseases. No one is willing to handle such a small problem, so they send Saitama instead, as he was free. Saitama gets there but finds not many rats but just one which is snacking on what appears to be a gelatinous cube. He doesn't like the look of the rat and decides to kill it. The rat sees Saitama approaching menacingly and readies itself for a fight.

Saitama vs Bug-Eate

Saitama can't see Ratt (since he can't see ghosts and stuff)

SBA with mountainside location

Speed Equalised

Both are 100 metres apart

Both in character

Saitama:

Bug-Eaten: 7 (Calaca Vs, Jasonsith, Xtasyamphetamine, Starter Pack, Lightin Ant, ProfessorLord, WHYNAUT)

Inconclusive:

Its contact based. A touch on organic matter is enough. The poison itself is a kind of Stand poison that effects the user if the Stand is used to block or grab the darts.

There is only one instance where this didn't work and that's when Jotaro flicked it out of Josuke's neck in stopped time. This was because the effect couldn't activate in stopped time and when time started moving again, the dart was no longer in contact with organic matter.

Hoho

In-character:

Rat shoots and the bald-headed guy melts.

Ratt wins by durability negation attack which the man cannot properly defend against.

Both bloodlust/serious:

Baldheaded punches waves and the rat is blasted off. Baldheaded wins by sheer AP.

1. Voting for caped baldhead?

Quangotjokes said:
I don't see how this thing is surviving the shockwaves of one of saitama's punch. Despite how fast it can react.
2. How often does Saitama starts by punching the floor? Does he usually miss a punch then the missed punch hits the floor? (In the last thread Balrog lost to this rat despite his shockwaves can kill the rat)

3. How long can he last from having his head molten before he makes the punch.

If Saitama is being serious then one of his Serious punches would cause shockwaves which can reach halfway across the planet. Anything close to Saitama is getting obliterated. Same as what happened with boros ship.

Honestly thinking Inconclusive. It's literally who shoots first because I feel like Saitama would want to tank a dart so he can know if the Rat is a challenge to him. Yet if Saitama decides to go serious on it then the shockwaves would surely kill it

Depending the OP's condition, I have modified my answer.

But Saitama is the kind of guy who tanks everything the enemy throw at him. Once he gets effected he'll throw a shockwave and kill thw rat. Then he finally ends.

Inconslusive unless dying after the opponent counts as a victory.

Calaca Vs said:
But Saitama is the kind of guy who tanks everything the enemy throw at him. Once he gets effected he'll throw a shockwave and kill thw rat. Then he finally ends.

Maybe irrelevant here but Kenshiro usually blocks attacks by his hand. Or just waves his hand and projectiles fly away.

How often does Saitama just stand or will he wave his hand to block or blow away projectiles?

He has to see the projectiles first. OPM characters can't see ghosts and stuff, so Saitama really can't see Ratt or its darts.

Note: Ratt is the name of the Stand

Then he'll turn into flesh without knowing that happened.

Every single Saitama's fight is him ignoring attacks until he gives a punch and the enemy dies. If Saitaama can't see Ratt then he has no chance of dodge thedarts.

Bug-Eaten wins.

Calaca Vs said:
Saitama always dodges projectiles, or sword based attacks. He tanks blunt force attacks which i don't believe his opponent has.

Saitama always dodges projectiles, or sword based attacks. He tanks blunt force attacks which i don't believe his opponent has.

So, can he sense fighting auras, see stands and spirits, and dodge spirit/stand based attacks if there are invisible to "ordinary" human?

I don't remember Saitama dodging. But even then the OP said Saitama can't see Ratt so he wont see the dart coming.

So the rat still wins for the above mentioned reason. (As both in-character)

Quangotjokes said:
Calaca Vs said:
This is a dodge?

Oh, and Bug-Eaten FRA, btw.

Saitama is decillions upon decillions upon decillions times stronger, if Saitama simply punches the air the rat will be vaporised

I doubt he's going to do that. He'll casually approach the rat to kill it by stepping on it, not knowing that he already got Kenshiro'd by the rat.

Question:

Wouldn't he have some time before being melted? If so, I'm pretty sure he would still punch before getting melted.

The lower part of the head and upper part of the torso has melted. That means his shoulder ball and socket joints are out of commission.

Yeah...

That stops saitama realizing hes melting and moving how? Litiraly any movement from him can cause shockwaves.

I'm saying Saitama takes a moment to comprehend what's happening and the rest of the darts melt him by then. Not to mention, if he makes too sudden a move, the melted portion would separate from his body due to the violent jerk, killing him instantly.

Back