• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 tall skinny white boys fight eachother to the death

Would this be necroing? I'll give my thoughts anyway. The Rake has some nice advantages here as it'll have no issues if it's head is taken out and can attack alternatively with whispering. Both have good stealth, but the Wendigo can negate that given its enhanced senses. I don't think possession or amplification can come into play. I could see this fight as the Wendigo making it's way towards the Rake quietly since it'll probably already know where it is, but the whispering's gonna hinder it significantly, especially as it comes closer, which'll leave it vulnerable. Voting the Rake

Would this be necroing? I'll give my thoughts anyway. The Rake has some nice advantages here as it'll have no issues if it's head is taken out and can attack alternatively with whispering. Both have good stealth, but the Wendigo can negate that given its enhanced senses. I don't think possession or amplification can come into play. I could see this fight as the Wendigo making it's way towards the Rake quietly since it'll probably already know where it is, but the whispering's gonna hinder it significantly, especially as it comes closer, which'll leave it vulnerable. Voting the Rake
I think this does count as a necro. Also, vote counted

It sounds like the Rake has a clear advantage here. One assumes the Wendigo is immune to being mind manipulated since it's already possessed by a disembodied spirit and addicted to human flesh, but it seems as though the Rake can take the damage the Wendigo will deal, can nullify its stealth, can mess with its already flawed senses with the whispers, and can actually kill the Wendigo in response. Seems like a win for the Rake.

Edit: crud, this is crazily outdated. That's what I get for assuming any thread that is still open wouldn't be too ancient. Unless this old thing is somehow not a necro, someone should probably close this. Or just leave it forever, I suppose.

Last edited:
Back