• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Iron Bois Go At It... Iron Man (Armor Model 45) Vs. Registeel

Hmm... I'm going to need to know what's Iron Man's powernul about but I am sorta in the middle of this. Toxic may or may not wok considering there is an actual organic being inside the metal suit, Amnesia will be great against all the lasers, Shock Wave could partially counter Invisability and the such, both have a crap ton of resistances, Curse is a dangerous thing if Gen 1 OU has shown me anything, Tony is smarter while there's a chance Registeel may be more experienced due to age, and Lock-On is a thing. Pretty much every other ability is more or less irrelavent.

I need more opinons on this.

I would rather not use IM for at least some months until I came with his revisions, but to answer the questions above:

IM doesnt has Power Null in this form, but has similar abilities with his forcefields.

Toxic is not going to work, because 1) Not even Nano Sprite can pass through the armor, and 2) Even if it does, Tony resisted the equivalent of the Virus T in Marvel Comics.

Amnesia might be good for lasers but not magnets.

Shock Wave is not gonna counter his invincibility due to IM resistances.

Curse maybe worthless because several of IM attacks can bypass defenses such as energy shields, armor and targets, dealing internal damage.

Registeel use Lock-On, but IM locks him first with Forcefields.

I would like to know how far is Registeel AP, because if he is baseline then Tony stomps.

Back