• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Star vs the Forces of Evil

unknown.png

Here at 6:57
"So, all time and space are considered as one, and within it, infinite parralel universes exist."
"There's infinite version of you, in infinite parralel timelines,"

All those infinite universes are within Omnitraxus Prime, with he reffering to himself as space-time, so that's a clear and cut 2-A rating for him

Here's who scales to this:

Hey, I'm confused as to why that guy's omnipresence should give him a tier based on the full size of his body, when he himself operates on a smaller body than it. For example, Kirby has an infinite stomach and that doesn't make him High 3-A. Also wasn't Omnitraxus Prime killed without that affecting the multiverse?

Just like that I feel that the profiles would be missing a lot of context. What are you proposing?

Hey, I'm confused as to why that guy's omnipresence should give him a tier based on the full size of his body, when he himself operates on a smaller body than it. For example, Kirby has an infinite stomach and that doesn't make him High 3-A. Also wasn't Omnitraxus Prime killed without that affecting the multiverse?
Kirby's pocket dimension is separate from his own body, the sea of crystals is physically inside Omnitratus guts as he himself litterally says
besides, he has control over all of space-time and having avatars of sorts wouldn't make his magic weaker

Toffee absorbed Omnitraxus, leaving only his skull.

Also to further support the rating, in the same episode Star accidentally created a time paradox that was going to destroy infinite universes

I'm proposing a 2-A rating for the characters i mentioned

Omnitraxtus Prime refers to space and time as one, the wand can destroy the universe which is consistently used as a means to mention the multiverse rather then a singular universe, dimensions are alternatively used to mention a singular universe, imgur link here

If all time and space are one, that means these universes share the same large time-space continuum?. Which would make this Low 2-C, not 2-A. It says infinite timelines which is 2-A but the first part confuses me.

Last edited:
After he says all of time and space is one he goes onto say there's infinite parallel timelines, so I think he's moreso saying it's all a multiversal constant.

When star freezes the multiverse in time all dimensions she visits are frozen so one could assume they are all one big space-time continuum. However those dimensions are not timelines (Earth and Mewni are different dimensions, Earth 1 and Earth 2 are different timelines and all the Star’s across all different timelines are on earth at that moment since they all solved the math equation except for Star Prime), thus it does seem pretty clear there are just infinite timelines here and pretty sure the word parallel and timelines being used doesn’t leave room for interpretation on it actually being one big space-time continuum or not since that contradicts itself, it might just be Omnitraxus wording himself badly but he does clearly contain all those timelines.

They should all have separate space-times. There are dimensions such as Hekapoo's where time flows at a completely different rate than the others that aren't treated as anything special.

I agree with 2-A for the verse.

Kirby's pocket dimension is separate from his own body, the sea of crystals is physically inside Omnitratus guts as he himself litterally says
besides, he has control over all of space-time and having avatars of sorts wouldn't make his magic weaker

Also to further support the rating, in the same episode Star accidentally created a time paradox that was going to destroy infinite universes

I'm proposing a 2-A rating for the characters i mentioned
It's shown in 1 game and no, it's not. For that control to matter evidence needs to be given.

Then all time is connected and not separated, disallowing that to be a regular multiverse.

Not what I meant.

They should all have separate space-times. There are dimensions such as Hekapoo's where time flows at a completely different rate than the others that aren't treated as anything special.

I agree with 2-A for the verse.
Shouldn’t that dimension also be stopped when Star time stops the multiverse? Kinda like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in Dragon Ball where time flows slower or faster but they’re still one space-time continuum since both are affected by time travel.

Omnitraxtus Prime refers to space and time as one, the wand can destroy the universe which is consistently used as a means to mention the multiverse rather then a singular universe
If space and time is the same for all the multiverse then that's like having some city with all the buildings without spaces between them. Desroying that isn't the same as destroying a multiverse where each universe has its own time and space. "The wand can destroy the universe" is just what I meant with the lack of context, I don't think that thing can just attack and do that at any time, you're not being specific.

Then all time is connected and not separated, disallowing that to be a regular multiverse.
Multiversal constant paradox would be a better word. Every star in every timeline completed an equation aside from Star Prime, the multiverse didn’t like that thus kept resetting. This ain’t no ordinary “time paradox”. Also time streams can be used to connect timelines, doesn’t disallow them to be a regular multiverse, heck that’s how a real multiverse would probably function, sorta.

The wand can destroy the universe
There is more context behind this, there are instructions in the book of spells on how to undo accidental universal destruction and in the first episode Moon warns Star that the wand has the potential to destroy the universe. Thus it’s more casual use or rather misuse of the wand that can lead to universe destruction (It’s a statement not a feat but due to it being accidental it shouldn’t rely on any chain reactions or whatever). Whether that means a single universe, all dimensions, all timelines or just everything I’ll leave to other people tho.

Shouldn’t that dimension also be stopped when Star time stops the multiverse? Kinda like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in Dragon Ball where time flows slower or faster but they’re still one space-time continuum since both are affected by time travel.
Yes because they were all affected. That's the point of what I'm mainly saying. Just because the Time Stop affected all of them doesn't mean they share the same space-time. That is incredibly dull reasoning, and it goes against the actual narrative of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil.

"The wand can destroy the universe" is just what I meant with the lack of context, I don't think that thing can just attack and do that at any time, you're not being specific.
This point is incredibly erroneous on so many levels. There is a part in the Book of Spells where it shows you how to undo destroying a dimensions. Skywynne literally destroyed a dimension on accident with a blast from the wand. That is just objectively incorrect on your behalf.

All dimensions are all connected to that time dude who keeps time moving tho. It could be that he just keeps time across the entire multiverse moving so I don’t feel strongly either way. There is also a comic with time travel which might shed some light on this.

It's shown in 1 game and no, it's not. For that control to matter evidence needs to be given.

Not what I meant.
I'm pretty sure it's a thing frm the anime, not the games, besides it's very much different when compared to a guy who IS space-time and thus has thse universes as part of himself

space-time guy to Father Time's time-time, with the latter keeping all time moving, so it's pretty obvious

He litterally calls them different timelines, so they by definition can't be not separated

If space and time is the same for all the multiverse then that's like having some city with all the buildings without spaces between them. Desroying that isn't the same as destroying a multiverse where each universe has its own time and space. "The wand can destroy the universe" is just what I meant with the lack of context, I don't think that thing can just attack and do that at any time, you're not being specific.
I legitimately don't understand what you're talking about. I directly said what Omnitraxtus Prime is likely referring to in this context is a multiversal constant of space-time existing, this isn't nothing new for a verse. "The wand can destroy the universe" is a statement consistently stated by wand users and backed up by sources in guidebooks and such I don't understand what you mean by lack of context, it's literally in the term, I'm saying it's multiversal because in context the universe in SVTFOE is constantly used to mention the entire multiverse not a singular universe "dimensions" are used to mention a singular universe, again look in the imgur.

All dimensions are all connected to that time dude who keeps time moving tho. It could be that he just keeps time across the entire multiverse moving so I don’t feel strongly either way. There is also a comic with time travel which might shed some light on this.
Separate times is a constant:

Every dimension has a seperate time flow and are all considered alternate universes with their own solar systems and galaxies

The multiverse being normal is good then.

The wand being able to destroy a universe was portrayed quite dishonestly here, if Star could tap into that much power whenever she felt like it then she wouldn't have resorted to self-destruct her want to destroy something twice as durable as something that was destroyed by a strong attack from it. Just saying that it was stated many times and has happened before is kinda incomplete.

Anyway, that all came due to someone saying this; "I should note that since the wand has a statement of destroying the universe it could possibly scale to this". So what about it? How does it matter to Omnitraxus Prime?

The multiverse being normal is good then.

The wand being able to destroy a universe was portrayed quite dishonestly here, if Star could tap into that much power whenever she felt like it then she wouldn't have resorted to self-destruct her want to destroy something twice as durable as something that was destroyed by a strong attack from it. Just saying that it was stated many times and has happened before is kinda incomplete.
Uh Eficiente why would she ever destroy the multiverse? Also how is the wand twice as durable? At best it's around 2-C atm cause it could create parallel timelines within itself. She's the good guy I doubt she'd ever try to destroy the multiverse. Also the whispering spell was used once during S1 when she didn't have full on experience with the wand and Toffee forced her to do it or he'd crush Marco, and against in S3 to bring Toffee out of the wand since he was corrupting magic itself.

This could just mean they use a different system for how late it is tho... Not that time actually flows differently.
If that was the only time it was shown I'd agree with you but what I'm showing in that is that time flows and the measure of time is different in each dimension, along with Hekapoo's.

All right then.

I’d actually disagree with nobody physically scaling to this. Mewberty Star took several hits from Meteora even without her forcefields. I also don’t see why Meteora would hold back against her or something.

BTW, Eficente i
I'm pretty sure it's a thing frm the anime, not the games, besides it's very much different when compared to a guy who IS space-time and thus has thse universes as part of himself

space-time guy to Father Time's time-time, with the latter keeping all time moving, so it's pretty obvious

He litterally calls them different timelines, so they by definition can't be not separated
@Eficiente <.<

All right then.

I’d actually disagree with nobody physically scaling to this. Mewberty Star took several hits from Meteora even without her forcefields. I also don’t see why Meteora would hold back against her or something.
Mewberty Star was also going to be killed by a harpoon getting launched at her and chains were keeping her withheld, and I re-looked at Mewberty Star vs Meteroa, she never once lands a physical attack on Star, what happens are one point during the fight is Star lassos her and meteora flings the lasso around:

But that doesn't mean she took a hit from meteora but from the force of being flung by the lasso into the wall.

The only other time you can say Meteora "hit" her is when she pinned her against a wall:

And I wouldn't even count that as taking a hit from Meteora, that's moreso Meteora putting her to a wall, you don't even see the wall itself break either when she did that so she was clearly holding back there.

There's also just the fact of the matter that this would in no way at all be narratively nor regularly consistent, especially for what the verse portrays which is star and co. physically having feats around tier 8 while their magic is shown to be higher. It's far more consistent, reasonable, and logical to have them physically be around tier 8 while their potent spells reach that high. Only exceptions are OP and Meteora.

Star doesn't really tank attacks from Meteora in that form. She evades most of the attacks and the only time she really does is when Meteora does a Lifting Strength feat more than anything. Also, unless Meteora is only the level of a harpoon, then it's just PIS.

Also looking back of the context of Star vs Meteora, Meteora wanted to steal Star's soul, which would be counter-intuitive to killing her, so I don't see why we can't assume she was holding back hits there.

BTW, Eficente i

@Eficiente <.<
The point of the comparison should be what matters.

I'm not saying that the guy who is the multiverse doesn't have any big powers and things going for it, but from that to him being able to attack with a power = to destroy the multiverse and having that durability, the evidence shown doesn't necessarily prove that. That smaller body could be weaker than it, and so could the power he uses, all while having some big control specifically over the thing he's made of. Is there any other context in the series that goes against or in favor of what I'm suggesting?

Meteora was definitely able to put her force into those lasso attacks, kinda like a whip, aside from outlier or not that’s valid scaling.

Obviously Star dodges, she has the mobility advantage.

Chains are lifting strength and she wasn’t even consciously trying at that moment, her LS in base could arguably be good enough to break free from those chains.

Magic could very well amp her dura without forcefields and we don’t have any real fights aside from the Meteora one (maybe in season 4 since I didn’t fully see that yet) to determine her dura. This also means she has no real anti-feats since it was Marco who was scared of the harpoon killing her (not to mention the harpoon probably shouldn’t even have killed her in base) and not Star herself and this is before Marco saw any dura feats from Mewberty Star.

Also besides Meteora being a monster, how do you think she even has low 2-C dura? Cause she also has magic.

The point of the comparison should be what matters.

I'm not saying that the guy who is the multiverse doesn't have any big powers and things going for it, but from that to him being able to attack with a power = to destroy the multiverse and having that durability, the evidence shown doesn't necessarily prove that. That smaller body could be weaker than it, and so could the power he uses, all while having some big control specifically over the thing he's made of. Is there any other context in the series that goes against or in favor of what I'm suggesting?
Agreeing with This TBH

Omnitraxus is a minor character, so i don't think anything is ever said on that matter

Back