• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chica's Magic Rainbow vs. Beerus

Joke anserwer: HAKAI

real anserwer: Beerus via Actually knowing his speed and better experience, and as he probably he is stronger in phisical power he can Hakai the rainbow out off existance.

I'm pretty sure Beerus has an AP advantage unless the fnaf universe is modified or something. Beerus also likely has an experience advantage. Chica's energy manipulation is rendered useless by Beerus' power null (Wow DB character hax doing something. Thank god for super). Beerus' portal creation could also likely help with something that isn't Energy based such as Chica's mini versions of herself, and that's assuming his imperfect UI doesn't do that already. His clairvoyance could also help with this, although I don't think it's combat applicable.

Also, if Beerus has AP advtange. H A K A I.

I'm voting Beerus for experience and hax.

Why is this a thing...? Sphinx God Beerus takes this, with little to no issue. Why'd you pit his 2-C form, where he can outright flick the rainbow? Judging from his strength alone as a God of Destruction, he'd have no trouble at all in dealing with a pixelated rainbow enemy.

LeoDnir said:
Why is this a thing...? Sphinx God Beerus takes this, with little to no issue. Why'd you pit his 2-C form, where he can outright flick the rainbow? Judging from his strength alone as a God of Destruction, he'd have no trouble at all in dealing with a pixelated rainbow enemy.
What does this even mean

Never mind...Apparently the rainbow can give Beerus a run for his money, what with her reality manipulating factor that is cued in. I shall rectify my previous post, as it seems this thing can pack a serious punch, despite hailing from one of Scott Cawthon's worlds (FNAF World, apparently). If its miniature selves can destroy anything it comes into contact with, then Beerus is boned, due to their speed being equalized.

LeoDnir said:
Never mind...Apparently the rainbow can give Beerus a run for his money, what with her reality manipulating factor that is cued in. I shall rectify my previous post, as it seems this thing can pack a serious punch, despite hailing from one of Scott Cawthon's worlds (FNAF World, apparently). If its miniature selves can destroy anything it comes into contact with, then Beerus is boned, due to their speed being equalized.
Beerus still has Ki blasts to dilude the miniture rainbows

LeoDnir said:
If its miniature selves can destroy anything it comes into contact with, then Beerus is boned, due to their speed being equalized.
Maybe you could benefit from reading my comment above explaining how Beerus could deal with these?

22Easy said:
LeoDnir said:
If its miniature selves can destroy anything it comes into contact with, then Beerus is boned, due to their speed being equalized.
Maybe you could benefit from reading my comment above explaining how Beerus could deal with these?
Beerus is apparently at somewhat of a disadvantage here, due to Chica's Rainbow possessing its own reality altering effects, and what I've meant before is that Beerus held back, while in his confrontation with Goku. If he's liable on holding back on an opponent, merely for the sake of prolonging the inevitable amusement of it, then I highly doubt that he'd be able on defeating the smiling rainbow. Though, I cannot pinpoint as of yet, where on earth could Chica's Rainbow alter the very fabric of reality...Does it fizz out, once an attack is delivered upon its frame, thus nullifying the colliding factor entirely? Does it glitch out, as seen by most of Scott Cawthon's more..shall we say "unique" characters, due to their coded nature, thereby avoiding the ongoing projectiles? If so, then I've nary a single doubt that Beerus could possibly find his match in this 'ere joy-crazy smiling Rainbow. Now onto the subject of Beerus, after I've somewhat diddled around with the magical Rainbow. His experience gap would simply pit him at an absolutely greater scale, due to the physiology of a "God of Destruction", but it is just that. He resists against physical-related conventional means of putting the hurt onto him. While he does have Hakai energy, "Destruction Energy" which possesses the ability of eradicating life-forms once one would shoulder it, by facing it on, I might be led to believe that this could be a potentially closer match than what I've recently expected. I might lean towards Beerus due to his strength/energy output comparison to the Rainbow where he gains the AP advantage here. Though, since speed is equalized 'n that shoddy Rainbow's got its own tools of destruction, then it may be on whom is going to go out first. Thus, a 50/50 chance comes to mind here. I'll have to lean on Beerus for this one, due to his sheer knowledge of fighting for untold billions of years, as well as his Hakai-erasing techniques, lest he use a ball of Hakai much like Toppo did to Frieza.

It's not really a 50/50 when it's in character for Beerus to just Hakai. Especially something as goofy looking as Chica's rainbow, seeing as he hakai'd a ghost for annoying him, if Chica's rainbow shows hostility, he'll probably auto-Hakai it. But it's not like even if he doesn't then Chica wins. Chica would have to catch him by surprise with those one shot minions, which is possible, but with stuff like portal creation and an imperfect UI, I'm sure he can handle those. If you disregard lolhakai, then the fight comes down to whether or not Beerus gets hit, and after evaluating these abilities, I'm sure he can.

LeoDnir said:
22Easy said:
LeoDnir said:
Beerus is apparently at somewhat of a disadvantage here, due to Chica's Rainbow possessing its own reality altering effects, and what I've meant before is that Beerus held back, while in his confrontation with Goku. If he's liable on holding back on an opponent, merely for the sake of prolonging the inevitable amusement of it, then I highly doubt that he'd be able on defeating the smiling rainbow. Though, I cannot pinpoint as of yet, where on earth could Chica's Rainbow alter the very fabric of reality...Does it fizz out, once an attack is delivered upon its frame, thus nullifying the colliding factor entirely? Does it glitch out, as seen by most of Scott Cawthon's more..shall we say "unique" characters, due to their coded nature, thereby avoiding the ongoing projectiles? If so, then I've nary a single doubt that Beerus could possibly find his match in this 'ere joy-crazy smiling Rainbow.
Now onto the subject of Beerus, after I've somewhat diddled around with the magical Rainbow. His experience gap would simply pit him at an absolutely greater scale, due to the physiology of a "God of Destruction", but it is just that. He resists against physical-related conventional means of putting the hurt onto him. While he does have Hakai energy, "Destruction Energy" which possesses the ability of eradicating life-forms once one would shoulder it, by facing it on, I might be led to believe that this could be a potentially closer match than what I've recently expected. I might lean towards Beerus due to his strength/energy output comparison to the Rainbow where he gains the AP advantage here. Though, since speed is equalized 'n that shoddy Rainbow's got its own tools of destruction, then it may be on whom is going to go out first. Thus, a 50/50 chance comes to mind here. I'll have to lean on Beerus for this one, due to his sheer knowledge of fighting for untold billions of years, as well as his Hakai-erasing techniques, lest he use a ball of Hakai much like Toppo did to Frieza.
Beerus is immune to Reality warp as seen with Arale

Don't quote large walls of text for one. Two, that was toonforce. And three, apparently it's been rejected that he has a resistence to toonforce?

Errorsaness said:
toonforce is just reality warping
No it's not. Otherwise it wouldn't need it's own page. Here's the actual definition for toonforce: It is similar to Reality Warping, only that is made on a funny way. It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws of the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the strict laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite the laws with more lenient and much more absurd physics.

A resistence to toonforce=/=a resistence to reality warping.

Beerus also doesn't even have it on his profile. Which is what is used in vs battle debates.

Hakai is nice and all.

But what about the instant death rainbows coming at him constantly?

Gods of Destruction have shown to insta-hakai things just because they annoyed them and dou to SBA Beerus wants to kill that rainbow, so Beerus hakai's the moment the battle starts.

i vote Beerus

Chica's Magic Rainbow is > Chipper's Revenge who is > Animdude who is baseline.

Animdude holds the best hax outta all of them though.

And what about Mechikabura and Chronoa (a.k.a the arguably most powerful Dragon Ball characters)? Do you think, that they can defeat at least some of these characters you mentioned, The real cal howard?

Overlord775 said:
@Cal why woud Beerus not start with hakai ?
Because he uses it instantly either on beings who threaten the universe (like Zamasu or Goku) or on things that he can't kill any other way (like the ghost)

Now compare that to the many other times we see him use physical force on the show. Like vs literally any Z fighter not named Goku who he didn't mind killing. Or monster he fought casually. Or any of the thousands of planets he blew up. Heck, he doesn't abuse Hakai because he knows the effects of it, and that there's no afterlife for those. He does his job right.

Meanwhile if he doesn't shield up against those rainbows he's going to be the one eating Hakai.

Actually, yeah.

There's no guarantee he's going to create a forcefield to block them, he'll probably just be like "what the hecc is this. Eh whatever, I'm just going to CQC you" DIES

He could easily just get annoyed and blow them away regardless. So he has a chance.

Rainbow for reasons above though.

he didn't use hakai because on the Z fighters them because they were fodders, also he like blowing up planets.

22Easy said:
Don't quote large walls of text for one. Two, that was toonforce. And three, apparently it's been rejected that he has a resistence to toonforce?
Well, if it is toon force, which I've heard so much about, then my money's on the Rainbow after all. And my apologies, I've thought that this could have easily sent out the message I've pondered on shaping. Wait up now, resistance against toon force? Now that's something unthinkably stupid, especially in the case of Beerus. He isn't omnipotent at all, as a matter of fact I frankly dislike that he is called a "God" in the first place. Ticks me off, alright!

@LeDnir Realy Warping >>> Toon Force, you don't need omnipotence to resist it

also Godhood is just a title, it refers to the strongest beings in a setting.

Back