• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(14th person) Its been a long while enjoying the time I have spent with you all but even I must go

From my personal experiences on the wiki for several years, it had its up and downs.

1. It starts off with things like CRTs, providing a list of scans and everything you would need to see before a content revision ends. In the past, this wasn't as much as problem a few years ago until at this point to where there are uncontrolled conflict, bias, and spite happening from several CRTs. This causes everything to end up all over the place and almost nothing relevant actually gets done. I understand how certain fanbases try to explain things that can't be easily agree with once in a while and this tends to happen as I was also a part of a fanbase of a fictional multimedia franchise that experienced such a thing. However, despite fanbases having these flaws, it does not mean that the people who go against them should intentionally go out their way and deny any valid thing they bring up in a CRT out of spite, it just doesn't work that way and brings negativity towards individuals who doesn't deserve it.

2. If this has not been brought up yet, then I have to mention this now. These 2 common fallacies, such as the Appeal to Popularity and Strawman fallacy, is getting excessive. Doing FRAs and Kudos for no reason without giving legitimate reasons why you agreed with a person's argument, especially if it was blatantly false, and disagreeing with the OP just because you don't like them would be encouraging the former as the entire point of discussing your opinion on what is mentioned on a CRT involves doing the exact opposite of that. As for the strawman fallacy, you could look a list of CRTs based on any controversial fictional franchises and I guarantee that it won't take too long for you to find good examples of this been experienced by some members here.

3. There has been some people (which I won't mention) has been showing unnecessary spite and bias for some of the members that I have known here for a long time to the point that they have been threaten to stop contributing to a CRT or they will face punishments for it without a legitimate reason, despite them being tagged to do so in the first place.

Now, that we got all of this out of the way, I do want to share a list of a few positive things I see on the wiki:
!. The new forum is amazing and became a great improvement on the wiki, so nice job on that.
2. This wiki and the helpful members I seen & worked with did helped gave a better understanding on the difficult concepts that I sometimes tend to overlook and get confused on.
3. Several staff that I liked: Ant, Agnaa, Prom, Dargoo, Cal, Andy, Anton, etc.

My Discord is Magi_H#9480

Fiction-Mayhem Wiki: https://fictionmayhem.fandom.com/wiki/Fiction-Mayhem_Wiki

I'm mainly active on this wiki and is currently in its preparation stage.

That would be all and I wish for you guys the best of luck!

Last edited:
Farewell, you bring up some valid criticisms that others have also expressed, unfortunately, I don't see much changing though.

Yet another great member leaves. There isn't much new that I can say except that I agree with part of your reasons, but still wish that you would reconsider and help make this community improve.

Anyway, good luck and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back here.

Also, a general comment that we all really need to make an effort to be nice to each other through these very trying times, so this community can endure, thrive, and be a safe haven for all of us despite all of the real world problems.

Last edited:
Back