• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post Crisis) vs Black Panther (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Both have a month of prep

Batman: 7 (The_Impress,Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan.Popted2,Kflare63,LordTracer,PapiSavitar5025,Nierre)

Black Panther: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Batman is 0.24 Tons, Black Panther is 0.22 Tons

Last edited:
Black panther loses because of how shit his file is

In any case, what can batman really do against his vibranium armor which is always on him. That shit is nigh unbreakable most of the time - at least in team and event books (don't read his solo stuff anymore so not sure if it's different there)

In any case, what can batman really do against his vibranium armor which is always on him. That shit is nigh unbreakable most of the time - at least in team and event books (don't read his solo stuff anymore so not sure if it's different there)
Naw, you can still hurt him through the Panther Habit, no? It's funky like that, where it tanks shit from both High 6-Cs and 9-A+s

I'm going to assume stealth is off the table for both of them, seeing as they both have their own enhanced senses.

I assume that BP will want to close down the gap right? Who fares better in CQC?

Naw, you can still hurt him through the Panther Habit, no? It's funky like that, where it tanks shit from both High 6-Cs and 9-A+s
It's really inconsistent from what I can see - at least in team and events books. He might need to get some varied shit if there is some mechanism involved.

Does Batman have anything on him that would work against BP's suit? Batman has information analysis so he will be able to identify BP's vibranium properties (?), but can he do anything to exploit that?

Does Batman have anything on him that would work against BP's suit?
Maybe if he starts pulling his 4-B weapons
Batman has information analysis so he will be able to identify BP's vibranium properties (?),
Eh, I doubt it. If anyone could figure it out in a short period of time, the world would have been full of it by now.
but can he do anything to exploit that?
like what? I can't see Batman doing anything to match his vibranium in a random encounter. plus the armour is kinda deux ex machina shit ngl.

Eh, I doubt it. If anyone could figure it out in a short period of time, the world would have been full of it by now.
I meant, can he analyse the suit, deduct the uniqueness/its power and use a strategy to work around it.
like what? I can't see Batman doing anything to match his vibranium in a random encounter. plus the armour is kinda deux ex machina shit ngl.
Is any of his hax present on his profile useful at all? Or is he going to need a bit of prep to make the match fair?

I meant, can he analyse the suit, deduct the uniqueness/its power and use a strategy to work around it.
If only it was that easy
Is any of his hax present on his profile useful at all? Or is he going to need a bit of prep to make the match fair?
Without prep time he doesn't really have anything. His standard arsenal... Yes but he doesn't always have it or use it. Even if he does, he goes for the most basic stuff ever. So yea, without prep, he can't do anything.

How long is reasonable, a day?

Last edited:
I'll see what Impress says since she seems familiar.

Ee6xz9DFoO0Cjq0IIPvZ4uPuuT7dYLzfZU2qm1a1TZDJmS3KE8xJCxSr7OBMniXCQ4_-v0UIEA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Well, I gave him a month of prep for now.

With prep? Depends. But in this case, I assume some magnetic shit -if he has any on his file - and aoe/ranged attacks and keep his distance

I mean honestly I think BP will still go for lunges, and think Magnetism is still good incap

Oh I am not really arguing for either side, just throwing the few bits of knowledge I know of batman.

Yeah but she doesn't have a low 1c mind... At least not until she ascended recently post dark metal shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back