• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maidenless Evil: Bowser vs. Thanos (0-8-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used it in SMB1 to turn people into bricks, started with it here in Paper Mario, sealed people away in painting worlds in 64, sealed islands in Bowser's Fury, seals people inside of him by reducing their size in Bowser's Inside Story as his standard tactic, transformed the universe of Yoshi's island into a storybook in the beginning of the fight, would corrupt all the dream universes in Dream Depot, used a spell in the beginning of a fight to turn the inhabitants of an island into apples. Its his standard starting move most of the time

Thats why I said he uses transmutation, sealing and fire manipulation. He also doesn't have all abilities in every game, in this fight he has all his abilities. And in most of the 200+ games, he isn't always willing to kill and doesn't get the chance to use his abilities, and because he doesn't need to use hax to win

This match:

9b2.gif

Ayo, Thanos get a lot of bitches smh. It's just he simps for a curvy twitch streamer who won't notice him.

He also doesn't have all abilities in every game
What are you talking about yes he does, except for obvious stuff like optional RPG equipment and one time stuff like the Star Rod.

Anyway, Bowser tends to start either by keeping his distance while using fireballs and other projectiles or swapping hands in cqc (Sometimes both), what does Thanos tend to use at the start of most of his fights?

What are you talking about yes he does, except for obvious stuff like optional RPG equipment and one time stuff like the Star Rod.

Anyway, Bowser tends to start either by keeping his distance while using fireballs and other projectiles or swapping hands in cqc (Sometimes both), what does Thanos tend to use at the start of most of his fights?
You obviously haven't played super mario maker where the characters have different physiologies and capabilities depending on the game logic they're using

Anyways, I vote Bowser for now due to transmutation and sealing, but Thanos is willing to use his conceptual death manipulation if his enemies are immortal / regenerate from death a lot so he could probably win due to that

I vote Thanos via superior forcefields - 2c at least, superior intellect which will come into play, death manip,

You obviously haven't played super mario maker where the characters have different physiologies and capabilities depending on the game logic they're using
Bruh that's just how different gameplay styles work. Bowser doesn't become a different person with different abilities between games and their logic, that'd be like saying Ganon in Ocarina of Time has a different physiology and abilities from the one in A Link to the Past.

Bruh that's just how different gameplay styles work. Bowser doesn't become a different person with different abilities between games and their logic, that'd be like saying Ganon in Ocarina of Time has a different physiology and abilities from the one in A Link to the Past.
No, he really does just not have certain abilities, since Mario has to transform into different forms to gain different abilities to clear certain levels canonically

Anyways, who do you vote for?

Yeah Mario has to transform to get different abilities but Bowser doesn't, it's not like he can't suddenly use his transmutation spell in Mario 3 while he could in the first game.

Anyway I'll probs vote Thanos for Confluctors reasons I guess, those 2-C forcefields especially seem very troublesome.

Most of Bowser's hax has been used off screen and over an unknown amount of time, in 1v1 battles he uses more mundanrme things, otherwise Mario would have been screwed an untold amount of times.

Afaik base Thanos leads with energy manip, but is also quite prone to using hax.
I would also dare to say he's more battle savvy and smart than Bowser.

For now, I vote Thanos.

It's already on the file... Listed under forcefields.

He doesn't have that durability. But his forceifleds can hold off attacks from a serious Galactus

hey confluctor it’s kinda perfectly unbalanced as all things should be when it comes to Thanos matches. 5 victories and 0 losses and incons

this is so unbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back