• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Post-Training Saitama vs Light Yagami (With the Death Note)

Conditions:
  • Light Yagami knows Saitama's full name and is bloodlusted.
  • Saitama is also bloodlusted.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place in a very open field and both contestants are 50 m away.

Last edited:
???????????

So, how Saitama will cross that distance to match Kira if everything that Kira needs it's to write Saitama name?
writing name isn't instant and I have decreased distance to 50m

I can write Saitama in 2 seconds, its a stomp, saitama have no time to reach that distance before dying
saitama doesn't have to reach him necessarily, he has shockwaves that would easily kill him if he just punches a little hard.

1- not always, also, why would saitama use big shockwaves against a normal human that he meet 1 sec ago?
2-it will take 2-5 seconds at most to Kira kill saitama
1 - It doesn't require a big shockwave. Only 50 m.
2 - If Kira only writes "Saitama" it will still take 40 seconds. I forgot about this fact originally, this might make it a bit harder for Kira.

1 - It doesn't require a big shockwave. Only 50 m.
which is indeed a big shockwave, saitama never used it against someone that looks like a human, saitama doesnt know about his opponent while Kira knows about Saitama and is bloodlusted, Saitama will not even attack at first, he will just stand there
2 - If Kira only writes "Saitama" it will still take 40 seconds. I forgot about this fact originally, this might make it a bit harder for Kira.
Kira will take only 3 seconds to choose the cause of the death, and it will be a instant one if he does, he can write ''Saitama, heart attack'' and boom, instant death

Kira will take only 3 seconds to choose the cause of the death, and it will be a instant one if he does, he can write ''Saitama, heart attack'' and boom, instant death
Can he focus on doing so while he is being chased down by Saitama? Also in that case wouldn't it still take 40 seconds? I don't remember. Does he have to specify the time?

btw even if saitama is in character he is still "willing to kill" via SBA, right?

Saitama in character is going to wait for Light to do something. Bloodlusted Light is just going to write his name down, and put down he'll dies with a heart attack. Won't even take 40 seconds, and I don't see Saitama getting bored enough in that timeframe to one shot Light.

SBA means Saitama is in character but willing to kill. So I assume he'll treat Light like a monster. Saitama doesn't attack first, unless the monster personally did something to annoying him. This depends on when Saitama gets bored and decided to punch him.

Saitama isn't going to charge him, he's still in character. Which means all of his flaws are still going to appear, such as waiting and not attacking. He kills almost every monster he meets, but he also doesn't do it instantly, unless they did something to him like destroy his home or interrupt his shopping.

Saitama in character is going to wait for Light to do something. Bloodlusted Light is just going to write his name down, and put down he'll dies with a heart attack. Won't even take 40 seconds, and I don't see Saitama getting bored enough in that timeframe to one shot Light.

SBA means Saitama is in character but willing to kill. So I assume he'll treat Light like a monster. Saitama doesn't attack first, unless the monster personally did something to annoying him. This depends on when Saitama gets bored and decided to punch him.

Saitama isn't going to charge him, he's still in character. Which means all of his flaws are still going to appear, such as waiting and not attacking. He kills almost every monster he meets, but he also doesn't do it instantly, unless they did something to him like destroy his home or interrupt his shopping.
Is there any set of conditions that would make this match fair?

IDK, the best I can see is a inconclusive by making Saitama bloodlusted.

Since speed is equalized, Light should at least be able to write his name down even if he doesn't make it instant. Light dies first, but 40 seconds later Saitama dies.

Getting rid of knowledge, just means Light needs to ask Saitama for his name. Which, given how Saitama is, he'll say his name. But the Death Note only works with a full name, so he'll need to get Saitama's full name. Which is something he's never given before, though no one has ever asked him either.

Regardless, I don't see how this fight can be fair. Either inconclusive with Saitama being bloodlusted and Light knowing his name, or with Saitama in character but Light not knowing his name. Light stomps if Saitama in character, since he won't attack him instantly. Saitama stomps if he is bloodlusted and Light doesn't know his name.

If both r bloodlusted I think Saitama's attack would be faster than writing down a name, rip.

If both r bloodlusted I think Saitama's attack would be faster than writing down a name, rip.
From 50 meters away, with equal speed????

50 meters is a huge distance, Light can easily write his name down in that time. Assuming Light can see his speed, like a normal person would see Usain Bolt running. He'd have 4 seconds before Saitama reached him. Or any type of attack reached him.

Note: 4 seconds isn't literal, just what would be 4.6 seconds to Saitama and Light with speed equal. But obviously Light with equal speed to Saitama, writing down a name is faster than the shockwave of a punch. Which is equal to Light in speed.

From 50 meters away, with equal speed????

50 meters is a huge distance, Light can easily write his name down in that time. Assuming Light can see his speed, like a normal person would see Usain Bolt running. He'd have 4 seconds before Saitama reached him. Or any type of attack reached him.

Note: 4 seconds isn't literal, just what would be 4.6 seconds to Saitama and Light with speed equal. But obviously Light with equal speed to Saitama, writing down a name is faster than the shockwave of a punch. Which is equal to Light in speed.
Bloodlusted Saitama would throw a serious punch with a planetary shockwave wouldn't he?

Bloodlusted Saitama would throw a serious punch with a planetary shockwave wouldn't he?
With speed equal, Light can still react to it.

Size means nothing, it doesn't teleport it has to travel from Saitama's fist to Light. It doesn't just pop into existence.

Obviously, speed not being equal means Saitama can blitz with just 0.1% of his max speed.

With speed equal, Light can still react to it.

Size means nothing, it doesn't teleport it has to travel from Saitama's fist to Light. It doesn't just pop into existence.

Obviously, speed not being equal means Saitama can blitz with just 0.1% of his max speed.
yeah but the shockwaves travel faster than his attacks, that still happens even in speed equalized due to the new standards. Also, the shockwaves are literally large enough to split clouds on a global scale. I have no idea how light is going to get around that.

Incon if both bloodlusted since shockwaves still have to travel and writing Saitama is something you can do in 3 seconds.

both r bloodlusted now ig, i don't really think it changes much, probably incon maybe it'll lean Saitama

Saitama should win by his attack causing enough disruption that prevents Light from doing anything. Even if he writes his name, Saitama has enough time to kill Light. It only depends whether Saitama will instantly attack or not. If he sees Light trying to write something, he will probably immediately attack.

Saitama should win by his attack causing enough disruption that prevents Light from doing anything. Even if he writes his name, Saitama has enough time to kill Light. It only depends whether Saitama will instantly attack or not. If he sees Light trying to write something, he will probably immediately attack.
he's bloodlusted, so not only is he going to attack immediately regardless, but you REALLY believe saitama would attack someone WRITING??? why in the flying **** would saitama attack a human. writing.

he's bloodlusted, so not only is he going to attack immediately regardless, but you REALLY believe saitama would attack someone WRITING??? why in the flying **** would saitama attack a human. writing.

You said he would attack immediately. Why is it weird to assume he would attack someone who is acting unusually?

A punch takes around six-hundreths of a second to throw, so Saitama's attack speed is faster than Light's writing. The shockwaves are gonna reach Light before he finishes writing since shockwaves obviously aren't equalized to athletic human speeds

what exactly are the reasons for Kira winning? Isn't a punch faster than Kira writing even if Saitama doesn't attack instantly?

Why did you make the match then?
I had made the match with different rules thinking it would be fair lol.

But now that they r both bloodlusted, wouldn't Saitama win most of the time because his punch is faster than the name writing? Or is there an argument that Saitama wouldn't attack right away? Idk

Saitama would shockwave punch, also ALL of the Kira votes are based on a guy saying "Light wins" with no reasoning. Put me down for Saitama for my reasons

what exactly are the reasons for Kira winning? Isn't a punch faster than Kira writing even if Saitama doesn't attack instantly?
Not at all, Light can easily right his name before the shockwaves hits him.

I don't understand the issue here, you made their speed equal. He can react to it just fine.

Speed Equal means watching someone who's equal to you, run a distance of 50 meters. For average humans, such a distance would take 8 seconds. Since Light is equal to Saitama in speed, the average punch speed of a boxer is 11.5 m/s, which is a timeframe of around 4.3 seconds. Should be enough time to write down his name.

The shockwave of a punch would travel slower than the actual punch itself, but not by a large amount in fiction. Also even though I say four seconds, I don't actually mean four seconds, but what Saitama and Light would perceive as four seconds.

This is still inconclusive, since Light will die from Saitama's attack and Saitama will die 40 seconds later. Light can't write faster than Saitama can throw a punch, and he can't stop his shockwave attack even if he kills him instantly. Though I don't think he'll have anytime to write anything other than Saitama's name.

Speed Equalization rules: "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Saitama's attack speed is reduced as well in this situation. Since all of Saitama's speed values are equal to each other, there will be no difference in their speed, the speeds of Saitama's attacks can be reacted to by Light in this situation. This would only changes if Saitama's combat speed was slower than his attack speed.

Back