• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Since this matchup when done in their 7-C keys is a stomp match, I'm redoing the match so it can be a bit more fair.

Johnny Test vs Aang: The Rematch.

8-B keys will be used this time (Base Johnny vs Base Season 3 Aang)

Speed will be equalized.

No equipment for Johnny.

Fight takes place in Ba Sing Se.

Johnny:

Aang: 9 (Nierre, GokuSparkle, Razor, KingTempest, JustANormalLemon, GoCommitDi, Sonicflare9, Psychomaster35, EnderLord8)

Inconclusive:

JohnyTest_Skateboarding.jpg

XbserK.jpg

Last edited:
He is a far better fighter and smarter in base compared to in Avatar State. In AS he mostly just spams. But in base he incorporates all his elements into his fighting, making him really unpredictable and hard to keep up with.
Would this be a CQC/H2H matchup?

Aang's range is only Tens of meters with Bending, everything else he does with H2H. Johnny has no range in this key, and relies on Martial Arts and Toon Force heavily here.

Neutral for now but I'm leaning towards Aang.

He's far smarter in combat than Johnny and arguably more skilled, and he also has far more experience. He'll definitely overwhelm Johnny with his abilities and his fighting style. I'm not actually sure what Johnny will do to hurt Aang. Does he have any of his equipment?

Neutral for now but I'm leaning towards Aang.

He's far smarter in combat than Johnny and arguably more skilled, and he also has far more experience. He'll definitely overwhelm Johnny with his abilities and his fighting style. I'm not actually sure what Johnny will do to hurt Aang. Does he have any of his equipment?
Johnny does not have any of his equipment.

For skill, Johnny is skilled in karate, has a black belt, has Ninja DNA, and he's comparable to characters like Dukey who were programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. In terms of skill, they're even in my opinion.

Don't forget that Johnny still has Teleportation, Body Control, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, so Johnny will be a hard opponent to catch and kill in this fight. Johnny also has the AP advantage by ~1.7x.

For skill, Johnny is skilled in karate, has a black belt, has Ninja DNA, and he's comparable to characters like Dukey who were programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters. In terms of skill, they're even in my opinion.
Yeah they're probably even in skill, but I'd give the advantage to Aang due to his bendings. I doubt his karate/ninja dna is going to really help him against Aang's unpredictability. People in verse even struggle to deal with all of Aang's multiple abilities at the same time. Johnny's only chance to really beat him in close combat is his P&A, which luckily for him, is stacked.
Don't forget that Johnny still has Teleportation, Body Control, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, so Johnny will be a hard opponent to catch and kill in this fight. Johnny also has the AP advantage by ~1.7x.
I don't know if teleportation will really be helpful in this match. Cause he's going to REALLY be overwhelmed by Aang. Like barraged and comboed type of overwhelmed. Once he gets hit once he's getting comboed, it'll be hard for him to be able to maneuver. Also Aang has sensing so he'll be able to track his movements, Aang definitely has a huge advantage in close combat.

The first link for Body Control was deleted for some reason. And the second link shows him in Johnny X not in base.

Stealth Mastery won't be useful at all here since they'll be right in front of each other. Then again if he decides to run and hide, but with Seismic Sensing he should be able to locate him at all times.

They both have acrobatics.

Regen and Pain Tolerance and even his stamina advantage will still be an issue but he could always knock him out via a huge gust of wind knocking him into a wall/building (battle takes place in Ba Sing Se). Or just trap him in a building and set the place on fire (then again he has teleportation so idk).

Aang has Earth Armor to protect him from any damage Johnny dishes out. The AP advantage is really small so his armor isn't breaking. He also has an Air Shield to block attacks, and it allows him to fly, at really high speeds.

I vote for Aang mid diff

I'm giving this to Aang, He has an Intelligence and Experience advantage and I'd argue he has a slight H2H combat skill, He's been shown finessing battle hardened soldiers without difficulty. Johnny In this key loses his Air manip, Fire and Explosion manip, Telepathy and His res to water manipulation.
From other threads I've seen with Johnny,
He doesn't use teleportation in this key and only uses it in Johnny X, Or at least he doesn't spam it, I don't see how body control will be that helpful,

Stealth mastery is useless, First does he even use stealth in character? And second Aang has his seismic sense which negs stealth,

Acrobatics is nice but Aang is acrobatic too

His regen isn't the most potent in the world, He has High-low That shouldn't keep Aang from being able to merk him,

Immense pain tolerance isn't doing much imo, And I heavily disagree on Johnny being hard to catch, I'd argue its Aang that's gonna be hard to catch here. And Aang also has the versatility advantage

Yeah they're probably even in skill, but I'd give the advantage to Aang due to his bendings. I doubt his karate/ninja dna is going to really help him against Aang's unpredictability. People in verse even struggle to deal with all of Aang's multiple abilities at the same time. Johnny's only chance to really beat him in close combat is his P&A, which luckily for him, is stacked.

I don't know if teleportation will really be helpful in this match. Cause he's going to REALLY be overwhelmed by Aang. Like barraged and comboed type of overwhelmed. Once he gets hit once he's getting comboed, it'll be hard for him to be able to maneuver. Also Aang has sensing so he'll be able to track his movements, Aang definitely has a huge advantage in close combat.

The first link for Body Control was deleted for some reason. And the second link shows him in Johnny X not in base.

Stealth Mastery won't be useful at all here since they'll be right in front of each other. Then again if he decides to run and hide, but with Seismic Sensing he should be able to locate him at all times.

They both have acrobatics.

Regen and Pain Tolerance and even his stamina advantage will still be an issue but he could always knock him out via a huge gust of wind knocking him into a wall/building (battle takes place in Ba Sing Se). Or just trap him in a building and set the place on fire (then again he has teleportation so idk).

Aang has Earth Armor to protect him from any damage Johnny dishes out. The AP advantage is really small so his armor isn't breaking. He also has an Air Shield to block attacks, and it allows him to fly, at really high speeds.

I vote for Aang mid diff
Counted your vote.

In terms of versatility in close combat, I'll definitely give the advantage to Aang. Teleportation will come in very clutch for Johnny, so I wouldn't say it's taken out of the picture.

The first link for Body Control was him using it in his base, I just don't remember how it was done. The second link shows Johnny X doing it, but it's pretty safe to assume Johnny in his base can do it, because the first link is him using Body Control in his base.

Trying to knock Johnny out by regular means won't be helpful, as characters with Toon Force survive things that would normally knock out or kill someone (such as an anvil falling on top of their heads) like it's nothing. Johnny should have more than enough endurance to outlast Aang in this matchup.

Earth Armor and Air Shields are valid.

The main problem for both of them is trying to put each other down for good. Aang will greatly struggle with Johnny because of Johnny's crazy amount of endurance and resilience, and Johnny will have trouble getting a good hit on Aang due to Aang's defensive abilities.

Teleportation will come in very clutch for Johnny, so I wouldn't say it's taken out of the picture.
True.
The first link for Body Control was him using it in his base, I just don't remember how it was done. The second link shows Johnny X doing it, but it's pretty safe to assume Johnny in his base can do it, because the first link is him using Body Control in his base.
Ah alright.
Trying to knock Johnny out by regular means won't be helpful, as characters with Toon Force survive things that would normally knock out or kill someone (such as an anvil falling on top of their heads) like it's nothing. Johnny should have more than enough endurance to outlast Aang in this matchup.
Very true. Forgot about Toon Force.

I'm giving this to Aang, He has an Intelligence and Experience advantage and I'd argue he has a slight H2H combat skill, He's been shown finessing battle hardened soldiers without difficulty. Johnny In this key loses his Air manip, Fire and Explosion manip, Telepathy and His res to water manipulation.

From other threads I've seen with Johnny,
He doesn't use teleportation in this key and only uses it in Johnny X, Or at least he doesn't spam it, I don't see how body control will be that helpful,

Stealth mastery is useless, First does he even use stealth in character? And second Aang has his seismic sense which negs stealth,

Acrobatics is nice but Aang is acrobatic too

His regen isn't the most potent in the world, He has High-low That shouldn't keep Aang from being able to merk him,

Immense pain tolerance isn't doing much imo, And I heavily disagree on Johnny being hard to catch, I'd argue its Aang that's gonna be hard to catch here. And Aang also has the versatility advantage
Johnny doesn't spam TP like he does with Johnny X, but he will use it when in danger.

High-low regen can be helpful depending on the circumstance. Since Johnny has the AP advantage and Immense Pain Tolerance, it would be helpful. Keep in mind that High-low regen has the potential to reattach lost limbs.

Immense Pain Tolerance will help Johnny immensely (no pun intended) here. Ignoring fractures and concussion, and surviving getting mutated, electrocuted, burnt, and beat over 10,000 times on a daily basis is nothing to scoff at.

Johnny's best option here is to outlast Aang, and, if possible, try to find a way to get a clean hit on Aang. Johnny isn't dumb when it comes to combat, in fact, he's very clever and creative. He can find a strategy to use to get the upper hand on Aang in this matchup.

Your vote will be counted.

Johnny doesn't spam TP like he does with Johnny X, but he will use it when in danger.

High-low regen can be helpful depending on the circumstance. Since Johnny has the AP advantage and Immense Pain Tolerance, it would be helpful. Keep in mind that High-low regen has the potential to reattach lost limbs.

Immense Pain Tolerance will help Johnny immensely (no pun intended) here. Ignoring fractures and concussion, and surviving getting mutated, electrocuted, burnt, and beat over 10,000 times on a daily basis is nothing to scoff at.

Johnny's best option here is to outlast Aang, and, if possible, try to find a way to get a clean hit on Aang. Johnny isn't dumb when it comes to combat, in fact, he's very clever and creative. He can find a strategy to use to get the upper hand on Aang in this matchup.

Your vote will be counted.
Ah alright

Yea I def agree with Johnny surviving for long, But Imo aang should be able to overwhelm him and win, He should also be able to outlast him since Johnny will be draining more than Aang will, And the AP Gap is negligible for Aang, Aang can fly, Keep range or both if he wanted to, And as said above he can use his earth shields which Johnny wouldn't be able to break through.

I wasn't denying that its impressive cause it is, But I was rather saying that the outcome of the fight wouldn't change, Aang would still be able to beat him imo whether he has it or not, But it is helpful as Aang would need to heavy damage to Johnny to stop him because of regen + pain tolerance so I see where you're coming from

I don't think Johnny will be able to do that though, Johnny will be drained more than Aang will because he'll be taking damage constantly whilst Aang is only getting drained due to him using his bending, It'll be very hard for him to find an opening while simultaneously getting combo'd by Aang, Aang is also more intelligent, experienced and skilled, And yeah Johnny isn't dumb but so is Aang, Johnny doesn't have an intelligence advantage so he wouldn't be making up for the Skill, Intelligence, Experience, Versatility Advantage here

Ah alright

Yea I def agree with Johnny surviving for long, But Imo aang should be able to overwhelm him and win, He should also be able to outlast him since Johnny will be draining more than Aang will, And the AP Gap is negligible for Aang, Aang can fly, Keep range or both if he wanted to, And as said above he can use his earth shields which Johnny wouldn't be able to break through.

I wasn't denying that its impressive cause it is, But I was rather saying that the outcome of the fight wouldn't change, Aang would still be able to beat him imo whether he has it or not, But it is helpful as Aang would need to heavy damage to Johnny to stop him because of regen + pain tolerance so I see where you're coming from

I don't think Johnny will be able to do that though, Johnny will be drained more than Aang will because he'll be taking damage constantly whilst Aang is only getting drained due to him using his bending, It'll be very hard for him to find an opening while simultaneously getting combo'd by Aang, Aang is also more intelligent, experienced and skilled, And yeah Johnny isn't dumb but so is Aang, Johnny doesn't have an intelligence advantage so he wouldn't be making up for the Skill, Intelligence, Experience, Versatility Advantage here
I don't see Aang outlasting Johnny, like, at all. Ignoring Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, Johnny can survive days before getting exhausted. Aang hasn't shown stamina feats remotely close to that, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think Johnny's getting exhausted anytime soon, while Aang will get tired quicker due to exerting more energy attacking Johnny, as he would have an easier time landing hits on Johnny than Johnny trying to get hits on Aang.

Experience, Intelligence (to an extent), and Versatility I agree with. Skill is equal for me. Johnny is still smart enough to think of a plan to counter Aang's versatility. Once again, I don't see Aang outlasting Johnny, even if we ignored Johnny's Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance. Johnny can last days in a fight, something Aang has never shown to do.

Great debating, everyone.

This thread is moving a lot smoother than the last one, and everyone's making great arguments for each side.

At it's best, Vs Battles Wiki is one of the must enjoyable websites to be on.

I don't see Aang outlasting Johnny, like, at all. Ignoring Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, Johnny can survive days before getting exhausted. Aang hasn't shown stamina feats remotely close to that, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think Johnny's getting exhausted anytime soon, while Aang will get tired quicker due to exerting more energy attacking Johnny, as he would have an easier time landing hits on Johnny than Johnny trying to get hits on Aang.

Experience, Intelligence (to an extent), and Versatility I agree with. Skill is equal for me. Johnny is still smart enough to think of a plan to counter Aang's versatility. Once again, I don't see Aang outlasting Johnny, even if we ignored Johnny's Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance. Johnny can last days in a fight, something Aang has never shown to do.
In his stamina section it was noted that he fought for 6 hours before getting tired, Aang could replicate that, He isn't getting tired after 6 hours, And his other stamina feats don't look like they're meant for combat, Screaming takes way less stamina than fighting and taking hits thats only 1.7x weaker than you are, He'll definitely outlast and Aang isn't inserting more than Johnny is losing, Johnny isn't no selling aang's attacks, I dont even think the fight will last for a day, Aang will completely overwhelm him and eventually be able to kill him, 1.7x is a very small AP advantage, and his high-low isn't gonna let him survive getting combo'd by attacks from someone relative to him, He can also just stall out Johnny by using an earth shield, Johnny would exert himself trying to break it (He'd eventually realize its not working but by that time he'd already used some stamina meanwhile Aang was able to rest, Aang is also likely to do this once he sees Johnny just regens from everything he does )

Aang is def more intelligent, And I'd give Aang a slight skill advantage, And what are said plans? And when has Johnny lasted days in a fight, He got tired after 6 hours, And if were ignoring his immense pain tolerance and regen like you said then no way is johnny outlasting Aang, He takes heavy damage half an hour in the fight then he eventually stops due to pain and a hundred injuries. we weren't ignoring those factors

This link. Johnny and Dukey were fighting crime for 3 straight days before getting exhausted. This is stated in his profile. So Johnny can definitely survive for days in a fight.

This pretty much negates the long explanations you made.

So Stamina, along with Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, Johnny will certainly outlast Aang in the fight.

Last edited:
I mean, to be fair, that specific example is kinda just a durability feat more than anything.

First, yes, jhonny has regen but It's inconsistent, so I don't thino will help alot here

Even trough they should be kinda relative even in skill, Aang has matredy the fighting styles of the 4 nations and changes then conform he needs to fight, even with toon force and pain tolerance I can see Aang being able to knock out jhonny after a long fight, this battle I will give to aang, principale becuse of the air style being a very dodging centred one

This link. Johnny and Dukey were fighting crime for 3 straight days before getting exhausted. This is stated in his profile. So Johnny can definitely survive for days in a fight.

This pretty much negates the long explanations you made.

So Stamina, along with Toon Force, Regen, and Immense Pain Tolerance, Johnny will certainly outlast Johnny in the fight.
Is there a timestamp or something in the video, I didn't see anything about them fighting crime for 3 days straight also whats to say that they didn't just, take breaks in those 3 days, Do we get confirmation that they fought the crimes for 3 days straight without resting? Also them fighting for 3 days straight isn't in their profiles, it just says they stayed up for 4 days which is not a stamina feat better than Aang's, Humans can also stay awake for 4 days.

Not really, Johnny has higher stamina but he'll drain it more due to him taking damage, and aang's attacks will overcome johnny's regen, Aang ain't only dealing damage that High-low can cover, He's gonna deal damage thats beyond what high-low can regen due to him only being slightly weaker but barraging Johnny, his regen will get overwhelmed, Immense pain tolerance ain't gonna stop johnny from getting damaged beyond what his regen can handle

Same comment impled that the character at least gets stunned just not knocked out, once johnny gets stunned Aang can capitalize on that and just keep attacking him so he keeps on getting stunned which would count for incap as johnny can't do anything since he's repeatedly getting stunned
This would make Aang lose by stamina...

Even if he doesn't stun Johnny everytime, he can still capitalize johnny getting stunned he first time and use a lethal attack like fire bending, Also Aang's stamina ain't F- Tier, Its high, He trained for several hours while already deprived of sleep beforehand

Well, a character with toon force shouldn't be comsidered unable to be Nockouted, It should just has a better time deling with blows tjat should make than get K.O after some time even Jhonny should be K.O If he is hit enough times, not just in the head, just beat him untill his body trows the withe flag

Even if he doesn't stun Johnny everytime, he can still capitalize johnny getting stunned he first time and use a lethal attack like fire bending, Also Aang's stamina ain't F- Tier, Its high, He trained for several hours while already deprived of sleep beforehand
Yes, the problem is jhonny has a bigger stamina

Is there a timestamp or something in the video, I didn't see anything about them fighting crime for 3 days straight also whats to say that they didn't just, take breaks in those 3 days, Do we get confirmation that they fought the crimes for 3 days straight without resting? Also them fighting for 3 days straight isn't in their profiles, it just says they stayed up for 4 days which is not a stamina feat better than Aang's, Humans can also stay awake for 4 days.

Not really, Johnny has higher stamina but he'll drain it more due to him taking damage, and aang's attacks will overcome johnny's regen, Aang ain't only dealing damage that High-low can cover, He's gonna deal damage thats beyond what high-low can regen due to him only being slightly weaker but barraging Johnny, his regen will get overwhelmed, Immense pain tolerance ain't gonna stop johnny from getting damaged beyond what his regen can handle
From here to here shows Johnny X and Super Dukey fighting crime. This stamp shows that Johnny was ready to take a nap because he was "tired." But 10 seconds later, he has to fight more crime. And then from here to here, Johnny and Dukey continue to fight until they're completely exhausted, and that's when Dukey states they haven't slept in 3 days.

So Johnny can last days in a fight before getting tired.

Well, a character with toon force shouldn't be comsidered unable to be Nockouted, It should just has a better time deling with blows tjat should make than get K.O after some time even Jhonny should be K.O If he is hit enough times, not just in the head, just beat him untill his body trows the withe flag
Aang would be able to do that, Because he can just keep on continously barraging johnny for some time
From here to here shows Johnny X and Super Dukey fighting crime. This stamp shows that Johnny was ready to take a nap because he was "tired." But 10 seconds later, he has to fight more crime. And then from here to here, Johnny and Dukey continue to fight until they're completely exhausted, and that's when Dukey states they haven't slept in 3 days.

So Johnny can last days in a fight before getting tired.
That doesn't prove they fought for 3 days without resting or catching a break though? Even if they haven't slept for those 3 days doesn't mean they didn't rest at all in those 3 days, and even then unless these criminals are superhuman, Johnny and dukey should be fodderizing them, Fodderizing human level criminals isn't the same as getting hit with attacks from someone relative to you countless of times, its not a fight, its them running through ants

That doesn't prove they fought for 3 days without resting or catching a break though? Even if they haven't slept for those 3 days doesn't mean they didn't rest at all in those 3 days, and even then unless these criminals are superhuman, Johnny and dukey should be fodderizing them, Fodderizing human level criminals isn't the same as getting hit with attacks from someone relative to you countless of times, its not a fight, its them running through ants
Did you click the links? Johnny and Dukey took no breaks at all.

I'm almost sure that normal humans in Jhonny test verse are in the same key as Base jhonny

Johnny and Dukey were also fodderizing the criminals, but they weren't doing just that. They were stopping trains with their bare hands. I'm inclined to believe you didn't look into the links at all.

Back