• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

Considered that Rengoku vs Nago was a stomp, i had an idea to use Akaza and i've been told it would more even fairer so here i go, more DS matches expand without Tanjiro spam, and hopefully this would be turned out well and not into a stomp

"So say it....would you want to be a demon just like us? You can have a lot's of fun with us:

"My apologies, i afraid God would'nt forgive me if i became a heretic creature like you and your fellow demon clans"

The conversation between Akaza, the Third Highest Upper Demon and the servant of Demon King, with a mysterious man who in clutch time arrived and saved Rengoku from the hand of Akaza
"Thank you for saving me..." Said Rengoku
"I'm gonna take the control here, if i die here....at least i can hold him down until dawn" "Your blazing spirit and life are still needed" Nago as he bringing out his belt
"I'm counting on you..." Said Rengoku again, retreated alongside Tanjiro and Inosuke
"I can sense a very strong will fight on your, but you are not a Demon Slayers, who are you?" Ask Akaza while he's ready in his stance. "I am a demon that will not holding no matter who you are...be ready" The smirk from him can frightened a normal human, but not Nago
"I am a Fangire Hunter, the member of Wonderful Blue Sky Foundation....even if you are not a Fangire, i would'nt let monster like you exist in this world"
"Please return that life to God"
Said Nago, as he transform into his Rider form
Akaza, first time seeing this, smile widely as he speak. "What a wonderful form you have and that willpower you possess! I'm sure will gonna make you death memorable!!"

Who would win!!?

• 8-B Ixa and 8-B Akaza are used
  • Nago start with Burst Mode
  • Powered Ixer are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-charactera
  • Place: Mugen Trains
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Kamen Rider Ixa: 7 (Ixa, Nice, Berrie, Harith, Lonkitt, Razor, Magi)
  • Akaza: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Akaza.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.2928387.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Series.600.1138288.jpg

Last edited:
OK so how this work?

Weaknesses: Sunlight reduces him to ashes. Wisteria (a type of flower) is poisonous to him. When reminded of his days as a human, and his late fiancé, he loses the will to fight and allows himself to die.
Ixa Judgement: By inserting the Calibur Fuestle into the Ixa Belt and pressing the Ixa Knuckle, Ixa can use the Ixa Calibur to perform a powerful slash. When performing the Ixa Judgement, a vision of the sun appears behind Ixa.

Wdym? He sees the sun, Panics for a second, Notice he's not burning to ash, Continues on

I don't care about this matches but if we don't want people to keep asking about where does 8-B rating come from we should explain the multiplier in calculation section, like make a note or something.

That goes Kiva and Riders with huge multiplier as well.

How do demons usually react to the sun?
Panic because they're burning to ash. Not the case here though, Plus a vision of the sun? That won't freak him out, All he'll see is just a bright yellow ball. He's not stupid enough to think said vision is the actual sun, and he'll be able to deduce that its not a real sun after a second anyways

Panic because they're burning to ash. Not the case here though, Plus a vision of the sun? That won't freak him out, All he'll see is just a bright yellow ball. He's not stupid enough to think said vision is the actual sun, and he'll be able to deduce that its not a real sun after a second anyways
Fangires when they see it usually cover their eyes when they see it. (Especially if the sun is right in front of their face and there is still Light Manip that goes along with it)

For elaboration, the baseline comes from the 8-A which downscaled to the others chars like Douma with his 70+ tons feat and Zenitsu 69 tons feat

If i'm wrong then correct me
Yeah, Akaza should upscale from douma's feat because he did it while severely weakened and he should upscale massively from zenitsu's 69 tons feat due to zen being fodder to him

Fangires when they see it usually cover their eyes when they see it. (Especially if the sun is right in front of their face and there is still Light Manip that goes along with it)
That's fangires, Why should we assume akaza will act the same? Like I said he'll literally just see a bright yellow ball. No reason he'll panic, and if he did panic it'll last like a second, then like I said he notices he's not burning, deduces its a vision then continue on with the fight

That's fangires, Why should we assume akaza will act the same? Like I said he'll literally just see a bright yellow ball. No reason he'll panic, and if he did panic it'll last like a second, then like I said he notices he's not burning, deduces its a vision then continue on with the fight
and what happens when you stare at something that is as bright as the sun?

and what happens when you stare at something that is as bright as the sun?
Wdym you said it was a vision? Also that won't affect akaza cause even if he did get blinded he has arguably better senses than even rengoku, He can detect someone through their battle spirit and the more they have the better akaza can detect them

And to prove that blinding akaza wouldn't hinder him, He was still perfectly fine to fight even after getting his head and by default his eyes removed from his body, even if said vision was really as bright as the sun and it blinded akaza, akaza would still move the same

Wdym you said it was a vision? Also that won't affect akaza cause even if he did get blinded he has arguably better senses than even rengoku, He can detect someone through their battle spirit and the more they have the better akaza can detect them
I said it is a vision of the sun that comes with Light Manip.
And to prove that blinding akaza wouldn't hinder him, He was still perfectly fine to fight even after getting his head and by default his eyes removed from his body, even if said vision was really as bright as the sun and it blinded akaza, akaza would still move the same
That's fair.

Anyways,
- Akaza's senses are better than Rengoku but Ixa has own senses to counter:
"The eyes that possess a 180° field of view in front, and can capture and record enemy movement. It also contains a type of night vision scope function that can even see in darkness with zero visibility, or see through a 5 meter thick iron plate" and "Allow him to know location of the target"

- To counter High-Mid, Ixa has Soul manipulation and Explosion manipulation. If Akaza does not have the durability to counter Ixa's attacks then he ends up blowing up.

- If Akaza goes into CQC, Ixa's informational analysis will tell him that this person is tough CQC so Ixa will use his Electricity Manipulation which is 500 million volts.

Soul manipulation in Ixa's profile mentions that it destroys the soul and body of fangires, such a reasoning wouldn't be there if he can do it to anything, And he can just regen from the explosion

How does his info analysis work? like what does it measure to say if an opponent is Touch CQC or not
I said it is a vision of the sun that comes with Light Manip.

That's fair.

Anyways,
- Akaza's senses are better than Rengoku but Ixa has own senses to counter:
"The eyes that possess a 180° field of view in front, and can capture and record enemy movement. It also contains a type of night vision scope function that can even see in darkness with zero visibility, or see through a 5 meter thick iron plate" and "Allow him to know location of the target"

- To counter High-Mid, Ixa has Soul manipulation and Explosion manipulation. If Akaza does not have the durability to counter Ixa's attacks then he ends up blowing up.

- If Akaza goes into CQC, Ixa's informational analysis will tell him that this person is tough CQC so Ixa will use his Electricity Manipulation which is 500 million volts.

Also CQC against Ixa can be a bad move as he can overpower him with Class M LS, tho this can be covered by Akaza limitless stamina

Soul manipulation in Ixa's profile mentions that it destroys the soul and body of fangires, such a reasoning wouldn't be there if he can do it to anything, And he can just regen from the explosion
I don't think it's limited to Fangire iirc

I find it weird why they'll say "Can destroy the soul and body of fangires" instead of just saying "can destroy the soul and body" if he could do it to anybody, just like how shinobu's poison states she can poison demons and not just poison anyone cause her poison is limited to demons

Verse equalization.
How does his info analysis work? like what does it measure to say if an opponent is Touch CQC or not
Like iron man

The reason was written like that is because his opponent are fangires, a race that can regenerate from their soul, and Ixa can destroys their souls so that they cant resurrect anymore.
Nothing say it's limited to fangires.

The reason was written like that is because his opponent are fangires, a race that can regenerate from their soul, and Ixa can destroys their souls so that they cant resurrect anymore.
Is there proof that it works on non fangire characters?

I find it weird why they'll say "Can destroy the soul and body of fangires" instead of just saying "can destroy the soul and body" if he could do it to anybody, just like how shinobu's poison states she can poison demons and not just poison anyone cause her poison is limited to demons
Otherwise the soul mechanic from Bleach and Fate would only work against the shinigami/servants

How can we say his soul manip would work on non fangire characters? Also The logic of "he never fought any human characters therefore theres no counter arguments either" is false cause the burden of proof will be on you.

How can we say his soul manip would work on non fangire characters? Also The logic of "he never fought any human characters therefore theres no counter arguments either" is false cause the burden of proof will be on you.
because nothing says he can only destroys fangire souls. And you are assuming the description was written like that is to say "his powers only work on fangires" was total false, it was written like that so the feat can be easier to understand.

I know jack about both verses, So I wouldn't be able to judge that comparison. My point still stands either way. If it has never been shown to work on non fangire characters then it shouldn't be assumed so.

I know jack about both verses, So I wouldn't be able to judge that comparison. My point still stands either way. If it has never been shown to work on non fangire characters then it shouldn't be assumed so.
mate, what the hell. This is like saying Death Note doesnt work on Goku because he's a saiyan while Death Note only have shown to kill humans.

Back