• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs The Stardust Crusader (0-7-0) (Grace)

Baken384

He/Him
Ben Tennyson (Alien Force) fights Jotaro Kujo (Part 3)
Ben is restricted to his original 9 Aliens (Which does not include Alien X so its 9)
So Ben only has Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, Big Chill, Humungousaur, Brainstorm, Jetray, Echo Echo and Spider Monkey
Jotaro is angry so he is in his High 8-C key
Speed Equalized
Both are 20 meters apart from each other
567.png
JotaroKujo.png

Teenager with Omnitrix:
Teenager with Stand: 7 (JustANormalLemon, TauanVictor, Armerish, Shadyboi0, StekFence, sonicflare9, Peppersalt43)
They go to Mr Smoothy's (Incon):

Last edited:
Amazing match OP.
Jotaro is baseline, ben's aliens scale to 4 tons and 7 tons, so they have an AP advantage, I don't think jotaro can do anything to swamp fire's regen, or echo echo's range and clones, jetray's flight, big chills intangibility, goops regen and lifting strength, I think jotaro gets slapped honestly.

Depend on which aliens Ben choose because Jotaro could stop time right off the bat and do his usual thing.
I forgot jotaro could stop time. Well humungasour or however you write it is usually ben's first choice and he can survive five seconds against jotaro. Oh shit I realized that jotaro could probably stop time before ben even transforms and clap him in one attack. But in that case he'll probably leave him incapacitated but after time stop, failsafe will probably turn ben into swamp fire or something then it's game so I guess ben for reasons above.

Does Alien Force ever shown automatic failsafe? Swampfire, Goop, and Big Chill are quite tricky but if he choose other aliens then Jotaro have more chance at winning.
All omnitrix have failsafes I think, it just automatically turns him into an alien if he's in danger.
He usuay start with humungasour who has a big AP advantage on jotaro.

I mean Ben said that the Omnitrix would always turn him into the right alien. Not the prototype. For instance Ultimate Alien Ben should have failsaved into Ghostfreak instead of getting his soul ripped out.

There were only few instances where failsafe got activated and i don't remember early series ever shown it.

Anyway, neither of them has knowledge on the other but Ben cannot see Stand so i kinda doubt he would use Humungousaur against normal teenage from get go. Other aliens has their own strength and weakness which Jotaro could exploit like Goop's projector, etc. Swampfire regen is a problem because Jotaro couldn't bypass but there is a possibility of him finding a way to lit Swampfire on fire giving his intelligence.

Swampfire regen is a problem because Jotaro couldn't bypass but there is a possibility of him finding a way to lit Swampfire on fire giving his intelligence.
Maybe, Jotaro did manage to lit his cigar with Star Platinum against D'arby and created a fire in Part 4 against Sheer Heart Attack, idk if Jotaro in Part 3 would be able to think of that though

Unless Jotaro is bloodlusted or has reason too, he won't kill Ben.
He'd probably stop time and then cripple him or like put him in a hospital for a few months, but not enough to kill, he doesn't do that as a lead and will avoid it if possible, like against N'Doul.
Assuming he time stops and gets the first hit, in which said hit would probably only be enough to render completely incapacitated.

Though if Ben turns into like a ******* Kaiju it's safe to say that probably goes out the window.

If Ben does turn into Humungousaur, I can see Jotaro trying out the Secret Joestar Technique and using Time Stop to dodge and attack, I doubt Ben would try anything to make Jotaro angry so he can't be at his maximum rage stand power. I don't know if Jotaro could stall out Ben with Time Stop and running way until the Omnitrix runs out of batteries, but hey that could be something.

I doubt Ben would try anything to make Jotaro angry

But the only Jotaro who's High 8-C is angered Jotaro? Of course, there's varying degrees (at least 3), but Jotaro is only ever high 8-C while enraged, even if only slightly. Are we not using that version here?

If we're only using 8-C Jotaro that's a huge issue, some of the differences are 1 shot worthy. 🤔

But the only Jotaro who's High 8-C is angered Jotaro? Of course, there's varying degrees (at least 3), but Jotaro is only ever high 8-C while enraged, even if only slightly. Are we not using that version here?

If we're only using 8-C Jotaro that's a huge issue, some of the differences are 1 shot worthy. 🤔
Now that i think about it, Jotaro not being in that state would actually give him a huge disadvantage, so scratch what i said earlier, Let's just say Jotaro is pissed now LOL

Jotaro can cover 10m within 5 seconds of time stop yeah.

But, enraged Jotaro isn't the same as bloodlusted, if that makes sense. An enraged Jotaro is just as, if not more, calculating and analytical, he wouldn't go berserk and try to murder his foe immediately unless given reason to all the same.

All this does is make Jotaro actually able to contend better AP wise and would go all out if need be without any reservations.

would come in handy in trying to burn Swampfire i suppose
Swampfire resists his own fire which scales to supernova-heat… so no.
Jotaro could stall out Ben with Time Stop and running way until the Omnitrix runs out of batteries, but hey that could be something.
Which then gives him a recharge when he’s in mortal danger.

Anyways to clarify, Jotaro shouldn’t be able to kill Ben here but Ben won’t automatically transform into the right alien, it is possible that killing Ben enough times will KO him for long enough for it to count. Other wincons are fine though.

If transformation speed is this big of an issue, master control can always be enabled which allows Ben to transform with a thought and have no time limit.

Back