• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • 10 meters
  • Speed equal
  • Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku (Low 2-C) and Norse Mythology Kratos (Low 2-C)
images

Vs
images

Kratos: 8
Son Goku:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think maybe we could give it a go. Seems like it could still be an interesting conversation. If it turns out to be a stomp then we’ll we’ve had plenty of those before lol

Kk..

Well, here's scaling chain.
Power of Hope Kratos >>>>>Zeus (Abstract Fear) >>>>>Kratos (GoW3) >=Zeus (Post-Fear) >>> Zeus (Pre-Fear) >>Hades = Poseidon>> Atlas>=Cronos (Prime)>>Ares >= Athena >> Helios >> Cronos (Young) >= Morpheus/Nyx = Uranus.
End of GoW4 Kratos scales fairly above Normal GoW3 Kratos. Obviously below Fear Zeus.

Pretty sure this is useless anyway due to DB Half 2C shenanigans.
So Goku just AP stomps.

Pretty sure this is useless anyway due to DB Half 2C shenanigans.
So Goku just AP stomps.
“Half 2-C” actually isn’t a thing no more apparently.
I was told this on the last DB thread I was on that they got rid of it.
Also, does Kratos carry over any of his passives? Does he start with hax?

Kratos says he could scale as low as 3-A to as high as 2-C, which is multiversal. What is the ap here? He also has quite a few hax that Goku would have trouble with. Most of which are passive. He also has infinite lifting strength so Goku trying to go H2H is a death sentence if he gets hit.

Kratos says he could scale as low as 3-A to as high as 2-C, which is multiversal. What is the ap here? He also has quite a few hax that Goku would have trouble with. Most of which are passive. He also has infinite lifting strength so Goku trying to go H2H is a death sentence if he gets hit.
Actually wait, if the OP hasn’t specified then we have to use the strongest version of the characters, which would put Kratos at 2-C. He’d just one tap then.

Actually wait, if the OP hasn’t specified then we have to use the strongest version of the characters, which would put Kratos at 2-C. He’d just one tap then.
Oh crap, sorry I forgot to mention in the OP it's Low 2-C Kratos being used sorry ill update right now

how many universes does kratos scale to?
Not a GoW expert but according to the profiles and what I’ve been told in the past, 9.

Edit: I’m getting that because it seems the 9 realms are universes. But if any GoW knowledgeable members come they can give you a more definitive answer.
Oh crap, sorry I forgot to mention in the OP it's Low 2-C Kratos being used sorry ill update right now
Doesn’t matter now since Pink God updated the OP.

Not a GoW expert but according to the profiles and what I’ve been told in the past, 9.

Doesn’t matter know since Pick God updated the OP.
Oh god. Well I was asking because it'd be fair if he only scaled to 2. Okay does kratos have any notable hax to use vs Goku?

Oh god. Well I was asking because it'd be fair if he only scaled to 2. Okay does kratos have any notable hax to use vs Goku?
Well he has all of these passive abilities
Self Healing (Can be used passively) (Via Enchantments, Talismans, and Pommels), Statistics Amplification (Can be used passively) (Via Talismans, Enchantments, Armor and Permafrost), Spatial Manipulation (Can be used passively) and Speed Reduction (Via Enchantment and Talismans), Forcefield Creation (Can be used passively) (Via pommels and armor), Time Slow (Via Talisman of Betrayal), Homing Attack (Via Glaive Storm), Damage Boost (Can be used passively) (Via enchantment, pommels, and armor), Attack Reflection (Via Guardian Shield), Status Effect Inducement (Can be used passively) (Via Enchantments, Talismans, and Pommels), Aura and Blessed (Can be used passively) (Via enchantments and Pommels)

Need to know how do they work though.
Although Space Manip, Status Effect Inducement, Stats Amp, and Attack Reflection seem to really lean towards Kratos depending on how they work. Will wait for more elaboration before casting an official vote.

Healing is useless because AP stomp and so is regen. Stat amp is useless for AP but not for speed, but Goku can get around this because in UIS and UI, he constantly gets stronger and faster every passing moment for no reason and the potency is insane. IDK what is the application of spatial manipulation is so clarify please. Speed reduction can be gotten around the same way as stat amp. Forcefields useless because AP stomp. Goku resists time stop so he by default resists time slow and I'm pretty sure the resistance is above baseline, I can give a source for that. Homing attack can be bypassed by AP difference and UI. Damage boost is useless because AP stomp. IDK how attack reflection works, but I assume it won't be useful but please clarify that too. Status effect inducement needs context please clarify that. Aura and blessed require context.
Now what does Kratos do about Goku just outranging and nuking the battlefield? or just one shotting the moment they start?

Isn't Goku just Unquantifiably higher into Low 2-C while Kratos has this scaling:
Power of Hope Kratos >>>>>Zeus (Abstract Fear) >>>>>Kratos (GoW3) >=Zeus (Post-Fear) >>> Zeus (Pre-Fear) >>Hades = Poseidon>> Atlas>=Cronos (Prime)>>Ares >= Athena >> Helios >> Cronos (Young) >= Morpheus/Nyx = Uranus.
With Kratos being around Zeus level
Is being quantifiable higher better then having a scale?

Being downscaling from 2-C? Now that's pretty confusing
More than the whole Half 2-C thing
Not really he downscales from a 2-C feat performed by two characters, so an individual character down scales from 2-C, and since you can't reach 2-C from low 2-C with multipliers, that means he always has the AP advantage. Before they split the 2-C feat equally between beerus and champa which is why it's half for each so half 2-C, but then the multiplier standards said hell no and a combo attack performed by 2 or more dudes doesn't scale linearly or something, so yeah that happened.

Where was this decided?
Apparently not too long ago. At least that’s what I was told. Ig people had an epiphany and finally realized Half 2-C was the most nonsensical thing the site ever invented.
Healing is useless because AP stomp and so is regen. Stat amp is useless for AP but not for speed, but Goku can get around this because in UIS and UI, he constantly gets stronger and faster every passing moment for no reason and the potency is insane. IDK what is the application of spatial manipulation is so clarify please. Speed reduction can be gotten around the same way as stat amp. Forcefields useless because AP stomp. Goku resists time stop so he by default resists time slow and I'm pretty sure the resistance is above baseline, I can give a source for that. Homing attack can be bypassed by AP difference and UI. Damage boost is useless because AP stomp. IDK how attack reflection works, but I assume it won't be useful but please clarify that too. Status effect inducement needs context please clarify that. Aura and blessed require context.
Now what does Kratos do about Goku just outranging and nuking the battlefield? or just one shotting the moment they start?
1. How is stat amp useless for AP? But I can give you the UI point because unless Kratos can amp himself to a point where he blitzes, UI will kick in and save him.
2. Stats reduction, this is contingent on how it works? If it works the way I think it does, I’m not sure how Goku will get around that unless UI gives him resistance to that (don’t see that on his profile). At best, UI could cancel out the stat reduction so he would really just stay at the same speed. Again this is contingent on how it works so need GoW supporters to chime in
3. Good point about healing but worthy of note that Kratos has resurrection on his profile. This could be another issue depending on how that works
4. Resisting time stop = resisting time slow?
5. Everything else we basically agree as we need more context lol

Not really he downscales from a 2-C feat performed by two characters, so an individual character down scales from 2-C, and since you can't reach 2-C from low 2-C with multipliers, that means he always has the AP advantage. Before they split the 2-C feat equally between beerus and champa which is why it's half for each so half 2-C, but then the multiplier standards said hell no and a combo attack performed by 2 or more dudes doesn't scale linearly or something, so yeah that happened.
giphy.webp

Apparently not too long ago. At least that’s what I was told. Ig people had an epiphany and finally realized Half 2-C was the most nonsensical thing the site ever invented.

1. How is stat amp useless for AP? But I can give you the UI point because unless Kratos can amp himself to a point where he blitzes, UI will kick in and save him.
2. Stats reduction, this is contingent on how it works? If it works the way I think it does, I’m not sure how Goku will get around that unless UI gives him resistance to that (don’t see that on his profile). At best, UI could cancel out the stat reduction so he would really just stay at the same speed. Again this is contingent on how it works so need GoW supporters to chime in
3. Good point about healing but worthy of note that Kratos has resurrection on his profile. This could be another issue depending on how that works
4. Resisting time stop = resisting time slow?
5. Everything else we basically agree as we need more context lol
1. Because Goku AP stomps and kratos can't reach him. Kratos amping in speed is countered by Goku's own ridiculous constant amps to speed, and this is not taking into account UI.
2. This is true, we don't know how that works, I assumed that it just makes Goku's AP and speed lower but goku's constant stat amp counters that. But it might not work that way so I'm waiting for supporters.
3. Yeah I overlooked that, we need to know how that works too.
4. yes, apparently resisting time stop means you automatically resist time slowing abilities too.

1. Because Goku AP stomps and kratos can't reach him. Kratos amping in speed is countered by Goku's own ridiculous constant amps to speed, and this is not taking into account UI.
2. This is true, we don't know how that works, I assumed that it just makes Goku's AP and speed lower but goku's constant stat amp counters that. But it might not work that way so I'm waiting for supporters.
3. Yeah I overlooked that, we need to know how that works too.
4. yes, apparently resisting time stop means you automatically resist time slowing abilities too.
1. Perhaps you have about AP, but as far as speed goes, if it works that way, then at best Goku’s speed would just stay the same, as his stat nerfs would get automatically countered by his stat buffs, so he just stay the same.
Otherwise let’s just wait for further input.
Side note: that is not how Time Stop and Time Slow should work, but idc enough to make an entire ass CRT to change that standard so ig it is what it is there.

Last edited:
1. Perhaps you have about AP, but as far as speed goes, if it works that way, then at best Goku’s speed would just stay the same, as his stat nerfs would get automatically countered by his stat buffs, so he just stay the same.
Otherwise let’s just wait for further input.
Side note: that is not how Time Stop and Time Slow should work, but idc enough to make an entire ass CRT to change that standard so ig it is what it is there.
Actually it would stay the same then keep increasing since he continuously gets faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back