• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
the dude sanicspood said that this is a good match up so ima do the match

Vs

Goku is in his Third Ultra instinct Sign Key (i can move to other keys if fair)
Both are low 2-C
Speed Equal

Sakuya: 1 (@TheGreatJedi13 )
Goku: 9 (@sanicspood ) (@Gabs22_Gamer ) (@Armerish ) (@FluffyCreatureZ ) (@Rikimarox2 ) (@Gilad_Hyperstar ) (@TauanVictor ) (@Veloxt1r0kore ) (@Knifeman29 )
Incon:

oh no not another db vs touhou match

Last edited:
Idk the AP gap but Goku usually one-shots, looking at Sakuya's other matches she leads with time stop and EE and Goku resists both. I think she could win if she ages Goku with time hax but for now I'll vote for Goku because looking at other threads she doesn't age people in character

she would do timestop and danmaku
Goku resists, dodges literally everything with analytical prediction and ultra instinct, and incapacitates or ki blasts (Goku can also thought based and anticipate moves with prediction). He doesn't even need to amp perfected (if he does then he blitzes).

I'm like 99% certain Sakuya's Temporal hax is significantly above Goku's resistance. EE is her erasing your time, so that's not something Goku can resist. Two different types of erasure that function completely different.

I'm like 99% certain Sakuya's Temporal hax is significantly above Goku's resistance. EE is her erasing your time, so that's not something Goku can resist. Two different types of erasure that function completely different.
I know nothing about the opponent other than what I read through the profile but Goku resists time stop when he powered to kaioken vs hit and was able to move through hits time stop, but he should also scale to Jiren who resisted time's time cage which is significantly stronger than what Goku did. IDK about the EE, Goku should logically resist it but the type of EE is through time hax so IDK how it would interact.

Also Sakuya is able to do crazy shit with her time hax, she can attack you from the past, present and future simultaneously, delete people's time, and so on and so forth. Her time manipulation is much more potent than anything Goku has previously resisted, so his resistance means moot here.

Also Sakuya is able to do crazy shit with her time hax, she can attack you from the past, present and future simultaneously, delete people's time, and so on and so forth. Her time manipulation is much more potent than anything Goku has previously resisted, so his resistance means moot here.
yes thats also what she can do but thats not what she starts with

It's simply just potency of the timestop, Hit's timestop can stop a universal sized area while Sakuya's can stop a timeline/low-2C making it more potent than Hit's.

At least this is my interpretation of how it works
Well when hit stops time, he stops it for everybody, so how do you know if he can stop time in the universe or timeline or what? Also hit was able to temporarily time stop Jiren who's low 2-C, does that change anything.
Her time stop would need to be at the same level I think, though I'm still figuring it out.

Well when hit stops time, he stops it for everybody, so how do you know if he can stop time in the universe or timeline or what? Also hit was able to temporarily time stop Jiren who's low 2-C, does that change anything.
Time stop is assumed to be 3-A without further evidence iirc although idk about the Jiren case tbh. I think timestop's potency is determined by its range which is why Sakuya's would be > Hit's but honestly you should probably ask someone more knowledgeable just in case

Goku would have to knock Sakuya out with one big move, if Sakuya notices her time stop isn’t working what’s stopping her from using other methods? (Such as aging and EE)

Idk about Sakuya, but from what I see it's either she haxes in case Goku doesn't resist, and if he does, Goku easily defeats her with UI and a massive AP gap

Though if Goku doesn't resist and her haxes are thought based, then it's a stomp

I'm almost 100% sure her Danmaku would completely overpower Goku's Ultra Instinct. Goku isn't untouchable and Touhou's Danmaku is ******* nuts from what I hear by people always rattling on about it.

No opinion on who wins as of yet though.

Anyways, as for the match itself, Goku holds a sizable AP advantage and resists time stop and potentially EE from Sakuya depending on how it exactly functions, while he can just glare without Sakuya noticing and getting one-shotted from a distance.

Considering this key of Goku tends to take the fight in a more serious manner, it's pretty likely that he is going to try a offensive method, either by using air manip or just glare at Sakuya without her noticing.

Danmaku can be covered by Ki blasts in direct range depending on how the fight follows up.

Voting Goku for now, he seems to resist Sak's time stop and one-shot her with a glare.

So Goku resist time stop, when she sees that, Sakuya will try to keep distance between her and Goku because she can also manipulate space (Manipulate Time=Manipulate Space in Touhou), you could even say Sakuya also stop space when she stopped time

Goku will try to get close to her or use Kamehameha but when that happens, Sakuya can use her EE that erase someone's present and future, basically erasing someone's time (Does that makes sense?)

Or Sakuya can pop knives from the past or future that via Deflation World (Or aging I guess).

If these doesn't work then this is just pure stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back