• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Stark is in his Mk 4 armour
*Chief is in his Generation 1 Mjolnir armour and has his standard equipment (Power ups are one use)

Iron Man: 8 (TauanVictor,Armerish,Dalesean027,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,OneBleachHurricane,ZoroNotZolo,PhantomØ4,Shadyboi0)

Master Chief: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 1 (Loyd)

Last edited:
After a quick read of both profiles, it appears that Iron Man holds the agility (via Flight) and Intelligence advantage, while Master Chief has everything else- from City-Level Durability with Shields to Invisibility to Regeneration.

However, the question I have is about Iron Man’s Technology Manipulation. How does it work, and could Iron Man use it against Master Chiefs Armor/Weapons?

Thanks for replying!

I'm not 100% sure myself, it might be something to do with Jarvis (perhaps something hacking related?) I'm sure having Cortana could prevent such an attempt. Take this with a pinch of salt though, could be something completely different.

Hm. Well, it appears that, If it is indeed Hacking, Iron Man likely has the technological experience combined with Master Chiefs lack of Resistance to such an attack (according to the Profile, at least) that Stark could probably get his little coding hands in there and screw things up.

Depending on how likely Stark is to start hacking the enemy when it doesn’t look like he can win, I’d vote Stark for his ability to just shut down Chief. However, if it’s unlikely for Stark to do so, Chief, with pretty much every other advantage under his belt, would take it in my book.

So IM's profile got updated to clear up the technology manipulation. I should note that Chief should probably be able to resist his hacking attempts since Cortana is likely a more advanced A.I than Jarvis is.

It's an A.I that chief has inside his helmet. She speaks to him and helps in a variety of ways.

Here's what's listed on his profile about her:
"Cortana is John's most trusted ally and valuable weapon. Cortana is a extraordinary genius AI capable of performing futuristic calculations and computer skills. She can access/hack computers from a distance, gather information on John's opponents, clone herself, manage entire fleets, and plan excellent military strategies."

I've only seen like, her being plugged into a forerunner terminal, however it's been a long time since I've played Halo

Yeah, he has things like the bubble shield, deployable cover, etc.

Everything listed in his standard equipment. Plus Cortana which is arguably standard equipment anyway.

Okay, so he can sandbag a lot of Tony's attacks if needed.

Since this is mentioned in this particular key, Street level to Building level+ with Weapons (Arsenal ranges from Handguns to Spartan Lasers), this means MC's most powerful weapon is the Spartan Laser for this key right?

Yes. I don't have to mention that he only gets one use of each do I power up, do I? Would be unfair if he could spam bubble shield/invincibility forever...

I'm sure Jarvis would probably detect the energy signature and could predict how dangerous she could possibly be.

Last edited:
Javis would definitely know if something is wrong with his systems as well he could fully read Ultron's A.I and understand that he was trying to take over his systems and as far as we know Javis A.I hadn't gotten any buffs in that regard so he should've always been able to detect something like that which I think he would here same as Cortana

• Drop Shield: Weaker version of the Bubble Shield; it has triple protection against projectiles as MJOLNIR energy shields do, but no protection against melee attacks.
  • Deployable Cover: Protects from all solid projectiles up to Building level level, but no protection against plasma and suffers from openings; allowing well placed small projectiles to go through.
  • Invincibility: Grants near invulnerability to various heavy weapons including Spartan lasers and Wraith Mortars. It also grants zero additional resistance against melee attacks or blunt force trauma.
  • Bubble Shield: Omni-directional field that shields off all projectiles and explosions, including multi megaton bombs, however, It is still passable by infantry troops and vehicles.
  • Hardlight Shield: A monodirectional shield that repels all infantry weapons, including the strongest Promethean weapons. Does not cover the backside or far well against melee attacks.

• Drop Shield: Weaker version of the Bubble Shield; it has triple protection against projectiles as MJOLNIR energy shields do, but no protection against melee attacks.
  • Deployable Cover: Protects from all solid projectiles up to Building level level, but no protection against plasma and suffers from openings; allowing well placed small projectiles to go through.
  • Invincibility: Grants near invulnerability to various heavy weapons including Spartan lasers and Wraith Mortars. It also grants zero additional resistance against melee attacks or blunt force trauma.
  • Bubble Shield: Omni-directional field that shields off all projectiles and explosions, including multi megaton bombs, however, It is still passable by infantry troops and vehicles.
  • Hardlight Shield: A monodirectional shield that repels all infantry weapons, including the strongest Promethean weapons. Does not cover the backside or far well against melee attacks.
As i can see this are very good advantages to master chief. But as we can see there are someone who has weakness like the melé attacks and similar. And i think Iron man with his own variety, fly and inteligence can deduce this and abuse of that weakness.

For the moment I m voting Iron Man.

Back