• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cat takes on a keter

I think 939 has the advantage in AP here? Anyway, Doraemon has Invisibility, though that can be counteracted by 939's better sense of hearing.

They also have better LS and Stamina, though Doraemon has better intelligence in battle.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, I don't know if 939 can just kill Doraemon before Doraemon can think of a plan to win here. If 939 does have better AP, that's a killing blow.

Uh... the gadgets can't really be restricted as they're a part of Doraemon, like, he summons anything regarding those from his pocket and they're within-character to use.

I think 939 has the advantage in AP here? Anyway, Doraemon has Invisibility, though that can be counteracted by 939's better sense of hearing.

They also have better LS and Stamina, though Doraemon has better intelligence in battle.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, I don't know if 939 can just kill Doraemon before Doraemon can think of a plan to win here. If 939 does have better AP, that's a killing blow.

help

Is Pokemonfan807, Rez?
mokey-cute.gif

Doraemon has pretty decent durability. A theropod wasn't able to bite through him at all. Theropod's bite force on average vary from 3000-5000 lbs with 8000 something pound being the highest of t-rex

According to our wiki it's 12,800 Ibs but consider that Doraemon can survived it bite unscratched, 939 would have a hard time biting through him.

LS is very important here since Dora can only use his head for attacking, there is a chance that 939 will pinned him down and chipping his body away. I'll see where does 939 Class 1 come from.

LS is very important here since Dora can only use his head for attacking, there is a chance that 939 will pinned him down and chipping his body away. I'll see where does 939 Class 1 come from.
Doraemon can also kick and it will take multiple bites for 939 to damage Doraemon. Doraemon can still headbutt while pinned

Doraemon can also kick and it will take multiple bites for 939 to damage Doraemon. Doraemon can still headbutt while pinned
Not really though, his hand and feet are too short to do that, hence why headbutt is the only way he can attack. Being pinned down mean he can't really do anything beside laying there and take it while 939 will chipping his body away.

Anyway, i'll vote for 939 for reason above unless there is a change in its LS.

Back