• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs 17 (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
3ca3468ca4eede15720440848c026791.jpg
dc4obom-506dddbe-6a76-4409-a096-9360089fe8c1.png

Both at 3-A and Speed Equalized.

The Legendary Hitman: 7 (@Gilad_Hyperstar, @FluffyCreatureZ, @Mariogoods, @CBslayeR, @Coolboy6, @Sonicflare9 and @Popted2)

The Android who won:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hit is stronger and faster and has better hax like space time demensions, time stop, time skip, heart stop, 17's biggest advantage here is probably his barriers which are low 2-C, and limitless stamina, I think the battle will be long but hit could probably catch 17 off guard and stop his heart before he gets too tired.

Android 17 is stronger than Hit right off the bat and scale to SSB Goku's level, and likely only got stronger in the tournament, seeing his performance against Toppo and Jiren

However, Hit is definitely a very dangerous foe. He can easily adapt and become stronger overtime, while his time based abilties will help him avoid almost everything 17 can throw at him

I see Hit being able to eventually get an opening on 17 and kill him by aiming for his vital organs

Voting Hit

how is 18 stronger than hit? It should be the opposite, they both scale to SSB Goku but hit got stronger and overwhelmed dyspo who's way faster than SSB level guys, but 17 did hold his own against toppo even in his GoD state so I guess they should be even.

how is 18 stronger than hit? It should be the opposite, they both scale to SSB Goku but hit got stronger and overwhelmed dyspo who's way faster than SSB level guys, but 17 did hold his own against toppo even in his GoD state so I guess they should be even.
Goku literally overwhelmed Base Dyspo by using the God to Blue switch technique, the same guy who was too fast for Hit to counter with his time based abilties until he evolved further to match Dyspo and fight against Jiren. Dyspo only became too fast for the SSB guys when he used his light speed mode, which was when he fought Gohan and Frieza. However, Gohan still had the advantage in raw power as long as Dyspo couldn't move freely, and Frieza's laser cages clearly damaged Dyspo a lot

Also, I never mentioned 18, I mentioned 17

Hit also matched Goku Black Saga SSB Goku, while you're talking about SSB ToP Goku

GoD Toppo ~ SSGSSE Vegeta = SSGSSKK20 Goku >>>>>>>> SSGSS Goku > Dyspo, so no, they aren't even close to being even

Goku literally overwhelmed Base Dyspo by using the God to Blue switch technique, the same guy who was too fast for Hit to counter with his time based abilties until he evolved further to match Dyspo and fight against Jiren. Dyspo only became too fast for the SSB guys when he used his light speed mode, which was when he fought Gohan and Frieza. However, Gohan still had the advantage in raw power as long as Dyspo couldn't move freely, and Frieza's laser cages clearly damaged Dyspo a lot

Hit also matched Goku Black Saga SSB Goku, while you're talking about SSB ToP Goku

GoD Toppo ~ SSGSSE Vegeta = SSGSSKK20 Goku >>>>>>>> SSGSS Goku > Dyspo, so no, they aren't even close to being even
It doesn't matter since the only person who break Hit's Time Cage is Jiren and no one scales to Jiren, especially Toppo. Besides, 17 was clearly inferior to GoD Toppo.

17 should have a decent AP advantage, infinite stamina and the Barrier. However, Hit can hide in his pocket dimension to avoid his attacks and 17 can't attack while he's inside the barrier so the battle won't be decided by stamina. But 17's Barrier doesn't matter to Hit since he has Intangible attacks (phasing) that ignore durability.

I can't vote in my own thread, but i give this to Hit FRA.

It doesn't matter since the only person who break Hit's Time Cage is Jiren and no one scales to Jiren, especially Toppo. Besides, 17 was clearly inferior to GoD Toppo.

17 should have a decent AP advantage, infinite stamina and the Barrier. However, Hit can hide in his pocket dimension to avoid his attacks and 17 can't attack while he's inside the barrier so the battle won't be decided by stamina. But 17's Barrier doesn't matter to Hit since he has Intangible attacks (phasing) that ignore durability.

I can't vote in my own thread, but i give this to Hit FRA.
That is true, but Android 17, alongside Golden Frieza, were enough to push Toppo to use his GoD mode

That said, I still vote to Hit as I explained previously

Hit is stronger and faster and has better hax like space time demensions, time stop, time skip, heart stop, 17's biggest advantage here is probably his barriers which are low 2-C, and limitless stamina, I think the battle will be long but hit could probably catch 17 off guard and stop his heart before he gets too tired
Do i count your vote for Hit?

Okay, I missclicked and said 18

this ended over a month ago but still no one from staff wants to unlock the profiles

Back