• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Hoopa

Hmm..well. then its a stomp is it not?
A 2C against 2A. Not to mention hax stomp.

But lets see. Kratos does resist CM1 and negates resistance to CM1 for his own CM1 attacks.

How does the CM of Kratos work, how fast it is and how likely he will use it as his first move?
Because if Hoopa summons the Creation Trio it's over for Kratos, so knowing what his Conceptual Manipulation can do is important for this fight.

Also, Hoopa could Mind Hax the Creation Trio and their Abstract Existence as well, so yes he can affect Kratos anyway.

It's a scaling chain of Lake Trio (holding Mindhax+Soulhax) equal to everyone across the infinite×millions Pokéverse)<<Two members of the Lake Trio<Palkia/Dialga<Three members of the Lake Trio<Palkia&Dialga≤Giratina<The Creation Trio together<Hoopa

He used them of others too on occasions, such as when he was possessing that guy, Meowth, and Ash to get them to open his bottle, though he couldn't do it on the guy who originally sealed them because Arceus.

He used them of others too on occasions, such as when he was possessing that guy, Meowth, and Ash to get them to open his bottle, though he couldn't do it on the guy who originally sealed them because Arceus.
Thanks for the explanation. Then I think that Hoopa takes this.

Hmmm...then yeah. Kratos loses more often than not.
Unless Hoopa starts with summon in which case he may get a hit on him....in which case Hoopa dies first and then Summon attacks Kratos....but his Type 8 Immortality keeps him in fight long enough to win by "surviving longer".

His tier varies via summoning. If he's summoning a 2-A to fight for him he'd be 2-A, as his own page dictates as it says his tier Varies via summoning, so he'd not be High 3-A if he's summoning a 2-A, making the match literally a 2-A character vs a High 3-A. I don't see how a 2-A character is going to qualify for a High 3-A tier.

That's not how that works. Summoning someone of a higher Tier does not change your personal Tier.

Except it doesn't, it's no different to "6-A, 2-A with a certain weapon/attack" which doesn't count towards changing a Characters personal Tier.

It'd be a massive NLF to assume any High 3-A character is scratching a 2-A character. Hoopa beats vampire D for the number 1 spot at High 3-A because D can't do anything as a High 3-A against a 2-A either.

I don't see the point in a match between a 2-A vs High 3-A, but obviously I'm voting for the 2-A here.

Except it doesn't, it's no different to "6-A, 2-A with a certain weapon/attack" which doesn't count towards changing a Characters personal Tier.
By this logic, Kratos' own chains key should be 7-B with High 3-A AP, but it's not. He becomes High 3-A entirely once he obtains the gauntlet of Zeus.

"Varies from 6-B to at least 3-C, possibly High 3-A. Varies via summoning"

This means that Hoopa physically varies between 6-B, 3-C and High 3-A. The summoning are 2-A, and summoning are legit for a place in the Top Strongest.

And D stomps Hoopa badly, he have Low 1-C passives.

So is this a fight between hoopa and kratos or the summon and kratos? If it's who beats who between hoopa and Kratos, I don't see anything on hoopas profile that allows him to survive anything kratos throws out, and he has nothing to bring him back. So kratos most definitely insta kills hoopa without question.

So is this a fight between hoopa and kratos or the summon and kratos? If it's who beats who between hoopa and Kratos, I don't see anything on hoopas profile that allows him to survive anything kratos throws out, and he has nothing to bring him back. So kratos most definitely insta kills hoopa without question.
It's only between Hoopa and Kratos, Kratos doesen't have to kill the summons to win this

Well then i'm voting for kratos in that instance, because hoopa most definitely dies, but kratos loses the fight afterward if he is capable of getting the summon off in the split second before his death.
Also is it even in-character for hoopa to summon the 2-A's? He has 28 summons, and it only seems to be a handful are of the 2-A quality.

If the summon is something he physically he has to do, and doesn't start the fight with the 2-A by his side, he loses imo. Kratos in character asks no question, straight for the kill where literally anything he does insta kills hoopa.

Hoopa also likes to use his portals to escape attacks by putting a portal between the attack and it to send the attack elsewhere or just use the portal to escape itself. Hoopa also likes to summon multiple summons at once, sending a whole bunch of legends including three 2-A's to arrack its enemy in canon.

I vote Hoopa.

Back