• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
ef46cccf676291158fc8f485865be360.jpg
zack-synder-justice-league-black-suit-superman-4k.jpg

Both at High 7-A and Speed Equalized.

I am Iron Man: 7 (@AbaddonTheDisappointment, @TauanVictor, @Coolboy6, @Oliver_de_jesus, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @ThePrimalHunter and @Emirp sumitpo)

Not impressed:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Iron Man has better AP and arguably LS, as well as much greater versatility and likely skill. What does Superman have?

What's the extent of Superman's Mid-Low? I don't think Superman can regen from stuff like a hole in his chest. Iron Man has resistance to ice manip

Does Superman have a counter for Tony's Low-Mid Regeneration? If not, Tony holds a huge advantage as he can get past Superman's Mid-Low regen without much difficulty.

Does Superman have a counter for Tony's Low-Mid Regeneration? If not, Tony holds a huge advantage as he can get past Superman's Mid-Low regen without much difficulty.
I don't think so. iron Man does have a limit to his regen. But that depends if the Superman lasts long enough for that, which I doubt so.

Supes' best bet is LS if we're going by his possibly Class Z but if we're not, Stark takes this with low difficulty cuz of his higher AP and versatility compared to Superman

Supes' best bet is LS if we're going by his possibly Class Z but if we're not, Stark takes this with low difficulty cuz of his higher AP and versatility compared to Superman
It's Iron Man's regeneration limitless? I'm pretty sure Superman's Freeze Breath will affect him or at least weaken him.

Last edited:
It's not limitless but he does resist freezing to a certain degree and his regen was shown to last a couple of minutes against Thanos who was pretty much destroying his armor every few attacks

While freeze breath would damage Tony, his armor's regen would help deal with that and even if being in space isn't the same, its still a bit of resistance to Superman just freezing him

And the reason he keep saying he can deal with Superman's regen and deal with him pretty quickly is because he's like 2-2.5x stronger than he is. Any of his attacks would harm him pretty heavily

Keep Stark in melee range and weaken his armor enough with freeze breath repeatedly that it cant regen anymore

Other than that, Stark can basically block any of his other attacks and is just stronger overall

Iron Man should have a huge Skill Advantage here, alongside being stronger and more experienced since he's been in a hell of a lot more fights against all kinds of people. Not to mention you didn't restrict Iron Man from having the Infinity Stones, so he could also just snap Supes and that'll be that.

Back