• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Timely Contract (Agent 47 vs T-800)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Greetings 47, todays contract takes place in Monterey, California. Our client wants you to eliminate researcher Miles Dyson at the Cyberdyne Systems headquarters, have all research data destroyed, as well as two key artefacts hidden somewhere inside the facility. Our client has provided some intelligence that an unknown second target will be protecting both the research and Dyson, likely roaming inside the facility. We have intel to suggest that this bodyguard may be some advanced robotics unit designed to blend in and appear human, and it goes without saying it must be destroyed completely too. If we are to believe our client, this research will lead to a war that will devastate the world in a global conflict, so we must succeed at all costs.

Good luck 47, and remember, there is no fate but what we make.

T-800: 7 (Cropfist,CBslayeR,Shadyboi0,Peppersalt43, Sonicflare9,OneBleachHurricane,J.J. Chambers)

47: 1 (Zackra1799)

Inconclusive: 2 (Stillwinston,BEASTHEART880)

Last edited:
ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3

47 is 5103843 Joules vs the T-800's 1589350 Joules (AP wise). I believe the T-800 should be much more tanky via surviving the explosions mentioned in the profile.

A lot of the stuff on eithers profile is mostly uncalced feats, so I'd take those numbers with a pinch of salt.

Well, even if 47 uses silenced weapons, the T-800 will definitely be able to pick it up. T-800 also has infrared and X-Ray vision, so it'd be able to spot 47, although 47's may be able to blend in acting as a guard which could fool the T-800. 47 also has some nifty detection with his instinct also.

Well, even if 47 uses silenced weapons, the T-800 will definitely be able to pick it up. T-800 also has infrared and X-Ray vision, so it'd be able to spot 47, although 47's may be able to blend in acting as a guard which could fool the T-800. 47 also has some nifty detection with his instinct also.
OK, so stealth may or may not be helpful here depending on how he uses it. I think 47 is more skilled, but the Terminator's lack of Pain Receptors and Unlimited Stamina will be extremely useful here to eat some attacks and give his own. Who has higher Lifting Strength?

T-800 is Class 5, Likely Class 25 vs 47's Class 1

I think 47 takes it, he pretty much outdoes him in firepower via his 8-C stuff not being restricted, and he has a decent AP advantage which can possibly save him from getting torn apart by Terminator's LS.

A lot of the stuff on eithers profile is mostly uncalced feats, so I'd take those numbers with a pinch of salt.
most of Arnie's feats are visibly superior to 47s, though. Terminators punch through steel, walk off getting shot in the face with grenades, hold up vehicles with pure strength, etc. I've never seen 47 do anything like that. he's way more grounded from what I've seen.

I think 47 takes it, he pretty much outdoes him in firepower via his 8-C stuff not being restricted, and he has a decent AP advantage which can possibly save him from getting torn apart by Terminator's LS.
his 8-C stuff is a sound device he used once and loads of C4 being attached to single buildings to take them out. those aren't things he can just whip out and nuke someone with, and he wouldn't do that anyway. he's an assassin, not the Doomguy.

Yeah I'm gonna go with Terminator due to being a cyborg (Pressure points straight up won't work) dura, better firepower, and being able to rip 47 in half if it comes down to melee range

I'm voting 47 here both have comparable movement speed, but 47 has better reaction and combat speed meaning he can almost certainly avoid every attempt that the T-800 makes to grapple him. So combining that with 47 massive intelligence advantage, and a decent skill gap, he should take this.

Last edited:
most of Arnie's feats are visibly superior to 47s, though. Terminators punch through steel, walk off getting shot in the face with grenades, hold up vehicles with pure strength, etc. I've never seen 47 do anything like that. he's way more grounded from what I've seen.
That's not how that works here. After going through the wall level calcs for both, it turns out 47 is about 5 times stronger the the terminator, so any votes for terminator based on AP are currently invalid.

That's not how that works here. After going through the wall level calcs for both, it turns out 47 is about 5 times stronger the the terminator, so any votes for terminator based on AP are currently invalid.
The calcs for referance
Terminator
Agent 47
Arnie gets hit by an 18-wheeler going full throttle.

this blog says:
However, it should be noted that the above calculations assume that the person is sent flying by the car. In some odd cases in fiction, the car stops and the character tanks the attack. Or in some cases, a character is slammed into a wall by a car. In these cases, the entire KE of the car scales to the character's durability.
Arnie doesn't get sent flying so he gets the whole thing. and since the guy driving it was speeding and trying to kill him, I think one of the high values work.
  • Interstate speed: "13,055,127.03695416 joules, or 13 Megajoules". almost twice as high.
  • Highway speed limit: "17,766,828.81723904 joules, or 17.77 Megajoules". over 2 and a half times higher.
Arnie was already damaged on the outside and he tanked this. he's not the only Terminator who walks off hits like this either, almost every other stronger Terminator takes a vehicle to the face without being damaged at all.

and I'm not even gonna go into the fact that smashing steel is better than smashing wood or how many other better feats Arnie has or how Terminators can hurt each other with punches because that wooden board calc for Sergei is faulty to begin with. this site's calculations page says this:
Fragmentation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned into fairly large and distinguishable pieces.

Violent Fragmentation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned into small but still distinguishable pieces.
your guy who did that calc went to this table and picked the "violent fragmentation" value ("18.34 J/cc") for a feat where a door gets smashed into a few big pieces at most. whoever accepted it wasn't paying attention.

so basically Arnie is stronger and more durable based on what we've already got on the site, and the only reason it's even close is because 47 is using a calc that used a wrong value to get its result.

based on "how this works here", Arnie bodies this.

Last edited:
First of all, the clip you provided is Arnie slamming into a cop car, not 18 wheeler so the value we'd use is 24,338.6060524 joules, significantly less then in the calc I linked above.

Secondly you appear to have read the table wrong. The number used in the calc (and the number you included in your post) is the normal fragmentation value, not violent like you claim. You seem to be the one not paying attention here.

Based on "how things work here", you have failed to provide numbers sufficient to prove that Arnie "bodies" this.

First of all, the clip you provided is Arnie slamming into a cop car, not 18 wheeler so the value we'd use is 24,338.6060524 joules, significantly less then in the calc I linked above.
fixed. check again.
Secondly you appear to have read the table wrong. The number used in the calc (and the number you included in your post) is the normal fragmentation value, not violent like you claim. You seem to be the one not paying attention here.
I was looking at the NF values. no clue why those are on there if we don't use those and another value exists that's exactly the same for something completely different.

even then though live oak isn't the most common wood people use in Italy, so there's still a wrong assumption in the calc. "The only species that are commercially important are chestnut, beech, oak, and poplar. Chestnut and beech stands account for 30% of the hardwood forest and for over 40% of Italian wood production; oak comprises 6% of wood production. Poplar is the only species grown using managed forestry practices. Poplar plantations account for only 1% of the total forest area but for 50% of domestic wood output."

both values on the table for different kinds of poplar (the one that makes up 50% of the wood production in Italy) is like 2-3 J/cc which is even lower than the fragmentation value I was looking at before.

you guys don't even have values for the other kinds, so i dunno what to tell you there.
Based on "how things work here", you have failed to provide numbers sufficient to prove that Arnie "bodies" this.
I have now. and he still does.

Last edited:
  1. The blog mentions using the full value if the vehicle is stopped and the character isn't sent flying. In the clip you provided, Arnie is getting up from a prone position, then being run over by the truck, so I really doubt he'd be taking the full impact.
  2. The calc for 47 links to a wiki article for "Kermes Oak" (apparently the same thing as Live Oak) which mentions it being used since ancient times for general purposes. Though, when I google Kermse Oak, the first link is to a completely different wiki article with a vastly different distribution map, so there might be a few problems with the calc after all.
Problematic calcs or no, we still use the numbers provided on the page until a proper crt changes them, and currently 47 has a decent AP advantage. Whether or not Hitman needs it's calcs revised isn't my call to make as I'm not familiar with the verse.

I think I'll vote Incon. 47 has a better AP advantage and likely better skill but Terminator's body is immune to pressure points and is tough to put down with higher LS. Seems like a toss up to me

Back