• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancelot mostly starts with buffing himself with either wogenstorm or The southern cross.
Prolly go for Southern Cross cause its a defensive attack to test out his opponent

A long-distance lunge cross slash from his blade increases his speed by twice and a high dodge rate. also activates his blade allowing his attack to cause an echo each strike. the stat amps happens during the process and stays for a while

A long-distance lunge cross slash from his blade increases his speed by twice and a high dodge rate. also activates his blade allowing his attack to cause an echo each strike. the stat amps happens during the process and stays for a while
Alright, what stopping Adam to copying Lance techniques and how skillfull Lance is?

nothing except unless he needs a sword to copy it. Skillwise Lancelot is just a Protege/Genius with his blades technique and War knowledge.

The best feat he has is basically using his skills to avoid being 1 hit killed by a wounded Beelzebub but that is more of a squad effort. basically, any ability he can dish out will be seen through or copied by Adam. he can either outlast him with stamina but that's very unlikely imo

Hmm hmm, i don't think Adam need a sword to do the copied technique, maybe.....need a more knowledge member to elaborate it further

As for skill-wise i can say both are in equal, but i give Adam in slight advantage since he can toe-on-toe with Zeus

It is unknown if Adam needs a weapon to copy weapon based techniques or moves. He has beaten two guards with weapons off screen, It is unknown how? he could of blitz them or maybe somehow copied. It is unknown. The only time we see Adam fight on screen is fist to fist.

Honestly, the only thing I see that could help Lancelot win is his Power Null, which might prevent Adam from using Eyes Of The Lord, in which case Lancelot would just use his superior skill. But I'm not sure exactly how Lancelot's Power Null works or if it is even in character.

Lancelot Power null is more of statistic reduction aimed at him or affliction. so its not something that completely nulls abilities unlike other characters in gbf

Lancelot Power null is more of statistic reduction aimed at him or affliction. so its not something that completely nulls abilities unlike other characters in gbf
Oh ok, then I'm voting Adam for his Lord Of The Eyes, Reactive Power Level and better Reactive Instinct.

Wait, how skillfull Adam is? I put him in slight advantage because the whole fight against Zeus
Actually, I think it is safe to assume that Adam has the edge in skill since Zeus is someone who fought against Titans, thousands of years ago and Adam out skilled him with his Eyes. Or even the fact that Brunhilde became concerned that Zeus was fighting Adam when she was confident that Adam could beat Shiva. Shiva in turn has faced a thousand gods in battle.

Anyway i can't wait for Daddy Jack and Ilsa profiles to be published so i can throw them against each other (or i can use Naru instead against Jack, i dunno lel)

Adam seems to have the skill advantage, and this combined with his Eyes should garant him a win in this fight.

Voting Adam.

So with Daddy Jack profile are gonna be created after the revision, i'll preparing Naru against him
vdUGd6ns_400x400.png

(looking forward to it)

So Zencha, Ilsa profile just came out so either i choose Naru or Ilsa against Daddy Jack (or i give Ilsa against Heracles)

Anyway one more vote to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back