• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Kirito (End of Alicization/Star King) vs Kratos (Ascension)

SBA

Speed Equalized

EoA_Kirito.png
Kratos.png

Kirito: 1 (BetterThanYou)

Kirito is 41.8067757307 Megatons

Kratos: 8 (Theglassman12, Shmooply, The_Wright_Way, Bernkastelll, Mister6ame6, AbaddonTheDisappointment, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Gabs22_Gamer)

Kratos is 26.541454571 Megatons

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Okay lets see....
Kratos has AP disadvantage, but skill is in his favour. He has LS advantage.
Fighting against odds is not a big deal.

Power null and life absorption from Hades and Zeus magic pretty much solves his problem.
Time hax is another advantage.

Pretty much no unless he can destroy his fluctlight but I don't know much about SAO so I don't really know how they work.

He has hades power to transmute and nullify Kirito's powers to bypass the type 8 to win, on top of absorbing his magic and life force through the blades of chaos.

I'm just going to note that Kirito's first move is freezing the opponent on a Space+ scale

Kirito doesn't resist power nullification going through his page so I don't see it going to work given it's a part of the blade's powers. On top of the magic and life absorption which is part of the blade's most basic form, so he'd likely be capable of absorbing his powers before he'd get the chance.

Would Kirito's Ice Manipulation be able to affect Kratos or would it be negated via his Power Nullification?
Doesn't he have to summon the Arms of Hades first?
(Able to summon the Arms of Hades, which have the ability to transform the alive into mindless Underworld soldiers or fragilized souls of the damned, as well as strip people off their magic and nullify magic abilities of weapons)
He does not have spatial manip on his key......
Kirito also gains additional applications for Incarnation, which are as follows: Life Manipulation (Is able to transfer life energy over to another), can increase the range of his attacks
What exactly does Space+ even mean?
Greater Than Space

Last edited:
Summoning the arms of hades is literally just doing a basic ass combo in the game, so it's not going to matter if he needs to summon it when it's summoned by something he always does.

Also Kratos Hades magic scales above Hades Champion Magic, those can leach green orbs off of aura contact alone.
Hell even Kratos does leaches health orbs off of hits iirc.

How good is Kratos’s Ice Resistance?
Honestly, I don't remember...though Posiedons Ice should scale above Boreas the North Wind God, which can easily flash freeze enemies.
Are these passive?
They are not like some passive aura like Bleach or something if thats what you mean.
Kratos doesn’t resist Ice Manipulation in his first key
He should, random ass Ice Harpies have ice manip, and he regularly fights and fodderises them throughout the lore.

His profile is outdated.

Last edited:

Also he fights an ice chimera in Ascension.

Honestly, I don't remember...though Posiedons Ice should scale above Boreas the North Wind God, which can easily flash freeze enemies.

They are not like some passive aura like Bleach or something if thats what you mean.

He should, random ass Ice Harpies have ice manip, and he regularly fights and fodderises them throughout the lore.

His profile is outdated.
Is he quick to use these abilities then?
Also how powerful is the ice the Ice Harpies use?

I find it doubtful that the harpies will have ice as cold as space so Kirito might actually freeze GG since I don’t think Kratos is using time hax that gets summoned by swinging at someone kilometres away.

Yeah unless there’s evidence the ice works on people who can survive the cold of space it may actually be freeze gg

I find it doubtful that the harpies will have ice as cold as space so Kirito might actually freeze GG since I don’t think Kratos is using time hax that gets summoned by swinging at someone kilometres away.
Yeah unless there’s evidence the ice works on people who can survive the cold of space it may actually be freeze gg
Is that a vote for Kirito? If so, I'll count the votes tomorrow when I wake up.

Ice spells can be dodged not a big deal, he has Teleportation with Orkos Stone so he can avoid large AoE.

Besides this is Blades of Chaos, in GoW4 those things can literally burn in Helhiem a cold realm where fire cannot exist.

And it can absorb powers, so if he swaps blades with Ice inbued blade of Kirito he will just absorb it.

Besides the ice can just be nullified with any of Kratos nullification magic.

Dunno about dodging freeze GG since it spawns on you. Kirito managed to neg thousands of dudes comparable in speed.

Is Helheim colder than space? Or is there a statement or feat for other fire in the Norse side that the Blades scale above? If not then it doesn’t really have feats to say it beats out Kirito’s ice.

Iirc, Problem had arguments that the ice froze the mind too. Also is all of this stuff thought based cuz he can’t exactly move.

If i'm remember, Space doesn't qualify to use for Cold measurement anymore. Also i remember that the Ice Manip is just use to trap people, not freeze them to death...but whatever

Why would space not be a valid measurement for how cold something is? It has a temperature so we use that. If it’s actually accepted that space is no longer valid for measuring temperature, the same would go for lava, lightning, the sun, ice, room temp etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back