• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him
Galeem is Low 2-C

Speed equal

Goku is in his Broly saga key low 2-C) and is in ssgss. Could have also amp himself with the kaioken.

Winning by wincap or death

Profiles:

Goku:
Galeem:8 (@Maverick_Zero_X ) (@DragonLord ) (@sanicspood ) (@JED ) (@The_Almighty_Wholesome ) (@Sonicflare9 ) (@Gabs22_Gamer ) (@HowManyMemes )
Incon:

this seems like a decent match. also tell me if i did something wrong.

This match seems interesting now that i think about it.

Last edited:
Only bump every 12-24 hrs or so.

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp. Goku easily one-shots Galeem.
He cant instantly one shot if he is distracted by danmaku and im pretty sure there is hundreds of master hands too.

Danmaku isn't gonna do anything to Goku. He just has to fire a single ki blast and Galeem, as well as all the master hands are dead.

Wait is the Goku we are using massive above baseline or is the one of his weaker keys? If it’s a weaker one he get hit by Danmaku and deconstructed. If it’s the higher keys, Goku can unironically kill Galeem with a mean glare (like one of his attacks is literally a glare). I’m not sure if Goku would be able to shoot through Galeem’s attack though because of the deconstruction. If Goku could shoot through Galeem’s beams he one shots, if he can’t then he gets hit by galaxy sized wall of light and is deconstructed.

Goku getting deconstructed by Galeem’s galactic AOE seems more likely
i feel like when a beam is like close to hit him wouldn't Goku teleport out?

Also Dozen of mater hand had to absorbed to have the beams to work.

Most of his hax Needs the beams to work like

Soul Manipulation

Morality Manipulation

Creation

Power Mimicry

Also BFR would be useless due to him have dimensional travel and Also he can one shot the bosses.

Most of the People he Summons is either 7-A or 3-C or 3-B So goku one shots them

Also due to him having ultra instinct he should Probably Dodge The beams due to instinctive reaction

Also i think goku in ui sign would last longer then mui

Anyways ill count yall votes

I thought galeem's decontruction came from what he did to the master hands, do the beams have it to. also couldn't Goku just evade all of galeem's beams or just stop him from activating the attack at all?

Considering Sakurai said he felt like it wouldn’t make sense for Bayonetta or Palutena to warp to other worlds to get out of the AOE blast because of the spirits of hades or the bayo demons, I wouldn’t be surprised if Galeem had some Multiversal range or something

I think speed should matter more kinda and on his profile it said:

His rays of light covered the galaxy at those speed, keep up with those who could react, dodge and outrun them, although this was done Briefly)

Briefly:

for a short time

So if goku out runs the beams for a short time it would stop

Ima go to sleep so ill see what is happening in this thread tomorrow also my last bump

What is galeems AP? If goku is getting overwhelmed by damaku then he can just use instant movement to teleport to galeems "face" and beat him that way.

Counted all your votes but i feel like i gave some good point on how goku could win

Back