• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Yes, a legit match up for once, they got similar colors for their clothes and they're both protags.

Game Super Sonic VS Windows Reimu in their Low 2-C keys.

Battle takes place in the race track Shadow Fought Sonic in the ARK.

Speed Equal.

Super Ultimate LifeForm according to Shadow:0

Hakurei Shrine Maiden:9

They get bored and **** (Draw):0

Last edited:

Following.

I’m not sure what the reason is, but Touhou vs Sonic has been a semi-popular MU for years. One with some moderate history.

Well for Shadow just hitting her will kill her due to him vastly exceeding her in AP, so he has plenty of ways of doing that.

IDK much for Reimu but just looking at her profile it's either sealing or Spatial Manip to get past Shadow's stone wall dura.

How's any of that gonna allow him to hit her if she uses Fantasy Nature?

What does it do?
I'm not the biggest touhou expert, but these are quotes from the profile:

"By floating above existence, she becomes effectively untouchable, so most attacks simply pass through where she appears to be harmlessly"

"The ultimate expression of Reimu's ability to float. By merely floating away from existence, she becomes untouchable by normal means. It's been stated that no one in Touhou could hit her while she's using Fantasy Nature, but this is likely hyperbolic. She can use this ability indefinitely, and it's not a spell card, but instead, an innate power of Reimu's that was named by Marisa and given a time limit for use as a spell card."

Floating above existance seems pretty tough to handle.

From what I am reading, the ability seems to make her move in a higher dimension, and thus avoiding harm from lower dimensional beings, however Shadow can already hit higher dimesional beings, such as Solaris, so unless she is 5D, he should hit her

From what I am reading, the ability seems to make her move in a higher dimension, and thus avoiding harm from lower dimensional beings, however Shadow can already hit higher dimesional beings, such as Solaris, so unless she is 5D, he should hit her
I think "above existance" is a bit different, but I wouldn't know. Regardless, if all of her abilities are resisted, her AP is far lower and she can't force an incon, this is a stomp.

Besides making her intangible, what else does Fantasy Nature do? Also, Shadow also has BFR too don’t forget that

Last edited:
I think "above existance" is a bit different, but I wouldn't know. Regardless, if all of her abilities are resisted, her AP is far lower and she can't force an incon, this is a stomp.
The Kanji used in 06 for Solaris also means "above dimensions" or something like that

It probably won't help but switching out Shadow to Sonic would make it more fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back