• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the AP difference between the two? Jiren is half 2-C. If jiren has a ridiculous AP advantage then he just needs to glare.

Since both have comparable AP, it all comes down to hax. Blaze has transmutation and sealing.
Does jiren even has a wincon?

Voting Blaze since both are relative in AP, Jiren won’t be able to put her down due to her stone wall durability, giving her a distinct edge. Not to mention, she is way more haxed, including the above mentioned fire manipulation that negates fire manipulation resistance (even though Jiren doesn’t have resistance to it in the first place).

i njust realized this is like the mui goku vs super sonic match, jiren cant do anything to blaze. this is a stomp
Voting Blaze since both are relative in AP, Jiren won’t be able to put her down due to her stone wall durability, giving her a distinct edge. Not to mention, she is way more haxed, including the above mentioned fire manipulation that negates fire manipulation resistance (even though Jiren doesn’t have resistance to it in the first place).

Reactions: JED
Blaze FRA I guess

Before the exaggeration of the DBS scaling chain begins, can I ask why Goku and Jiren aren’t 2-C by now if they’re >>> Half 2-C?

Why do people always have to use haxless bricks like goku or jiren in battle. There are other better db characters with some hax that can be used.
Anyway, this is a stomp so, stop voting.

Closer than before.

AP is even, both have Sealing & Paralysis, Blaze doesn’t resist EE and Beerus doesn’t resist Transmutation.

Anyway this is much better than before.
I don't see any resistance to paralysis on blaze's profile. So, beerus can just glare and paralyze her to the ground. Voting beerus for now unless someone makes good points for blaze.

The link and name with the link wasn’t changed. Anyways, I’m voting Beerus because of paralysis inducement and existence erasure

I will vote but that link needs to be updated before getting this thread on profiles for professionalism and to prevent ADHD folks from disliking it

Wasn't it discussed tons of time that Beerus doesn't use EE right off the bat? He used it on Zamasu because he had prior knowledge, the ghost because he was being annoyed, and I forgot the other instance.

Wasn't it discussed tons of time that Beerus doesn't use EE right off the bat? He used it on Zamasu because he had prior knowledge, the ghost because he was being annoyed, and I forgot the other instance.
well once he realizes he cant actually harm blaze, he should use hakai

Back