• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They stare at each other while floating above the city. One of them sits atop the food chain, while the other is just beginning their rise. A familiar feeling washes over Clark, and he knows just who this kid has replaced.

Can Izuku do what All Might couldn't?

45% Deku vs Low 7-B Superman

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in New York, both begin flying, SBA otherwise.

Win condition is K.O.

Who wins between The Man Of Steel and The Hero Who Never Gives Up?

Izuku Midoriya - Deku: 7 (TheRustyOne, Bruhtelho, sanicspood, Bernkastelll, VersusJunkie54, Earthyboy, Spinoirr)

Clark Kent/Kal-El - Superman:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Superman. Even with speed equal, he can use ranged attacks. Also he should be able to heal quickly from anything Deku throws at him.

About flight, I dropped the series a few months ago, but he couldn't fly back then I think? So can he fly now? How good is it/his control?

Superman. Even with speed equal, he can use ranged attacks. Also he should be able to heal quickly from anything Deku throws at him.
Range? What's ur point? Deku range is way better dude

<Also he should be able to heal quickly from anything Deku throws at him.>

how? Deku scales higher in AP, and Superman regeneration is the 2nd worse type

I vote Deku

Last edited:
I'd give this to Izuku. Ironically Smokescreen is usually again, since Superman has enhanced senses.

With Danger Sense he should be able to avoid most of Superman's attacks, and both have similar ranges. With Blackwhip and Class G lifting strength, he should be able to restrain Superman. Though I imagine Superman could still use his heat vision and his breath attacks.

But being wrapped up will severely limit his options, and thanks to Izuku's higher AP, he should be able to take this rather easily actually.

Danger Sense allows him to avoid Superman's attacks, far higher lifting strength (Class G vs Class M) which let's him immobilize Supes with Blackwhip, and superior AP.

3.9 Megatons vs 2.7 Megatons.

Last edited:
Deku FRA

also quick question should All Might VS Superman be redone? since the reasons Superman won aren't very good, "regen, more versatility and experience"
don't think All Might had certain things listed back then that he does now

I saw this match-up from miles away. Let's get into it.

Deku will rip this version of Clark a new one.

For starters, Deku is stronger than Supes, scaling to 3.91 megatoms vs Supes 2.73. Nit a huge difference, but still.

Danger Sense is going to let Deku easily anticipate any moves Supes tries to take. Every punch, kick, whatever. Only exception i see is heat vision just by its nature.

Smokescreen will be useless here, thanks to Supes enhanced hearing, and x-ray vision.

Thanks to float, and air force, Deku can face Clark on nearly equal footing in terms of agility, so no flying high and sniping deku.

Blackwhip is the real killer here. As Deku has long range with it, and if he catches Supes with it, he can play paddle ball with his face like he did with Shigaraki. And since this is Class M vs Class G lifting strength, deku will have no trouble restraining Supes.

Aside from breath attacks, and heat vision, Supes has no way to fight while bonded. The only way I could see him breaking Blackwhip is by disintegrating the tendrils with his heat vision, which may not be practical considering the ap difference.

Even if Supes can find a way to escape, he won't be doing so before Deku does some serious damage. Battle is also an instant KO if Deku decides to use a 100% smash, but I do not believe he'll be pressed to do so.

Deku takes this 9/10 times. Voting Deku for my stated reasons.

Honestly? With the pre-cognition that Deku has, along with him being able to bind and play ping-poll ball with Supes? He's going to take this pretty easily. Even if Supes somehow gets out of Black Whip and bypasses his hax, he's still really good at predicting his moves.

Deku FRA.

I don't think so

It has been shown that enough heat can burn and dissipate black whip as shown with Dabi

Well, if it's not stomp than it's in grace.

Raise up concerns if this is a stomp or not if you believe it so please.

I know this battle was finished awhile ago but how exactly dose deku scale to megaton lvls of force at 45%? Becauses looking at his profile he only gets to that lvl of power at like 100%

Back