• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 17 vs Kefla

T.O.P 17 at his strongest vs enraged kefla
SBA is going to put Kefla at her strongest (a.k.a LSSJ2) which would mean she's in her Low 2-C form, which would stomp Android 17

Also, what form is she using? She stomps in LSSJ2 due to being Low 2-C while Android 17 is 3-A

I think that using Base Kefla or SSJ Kefla VS Android 17 would be a lot fairer

SBA is going to put Kefla at her strongest (a.k.a LSSJ2) which would mean she's in her Low 2-C form, which would stomp Android 17

Also, what form is she using? She stomps in LSSJ2 due to being Low 2-C while Android 17 is 3-A

I think that using Base Kefla or SSJ Kefla VS Android 17 would be a lot fairer
I don't really agree with 3-A 17 but since we have to use the profiles in vs battles on the wiki I'll make it ssj1 kefla

Ok.

Android 17 scales to or is likely above SSB Goku in the beginning of the tournament

SSJ Kefla had a power comparable to the spirit bomb and knocked out SSBKK Goku after he got a zenkai from using UIO for the first time

So:

SSJ Kefla = U7 Spirit Bomb >>> SSBKK20 Pre-UI Goku = 20 * SSB Goku Pre-UI = Android 17

Also, LSSJ2 Kale was stated to be above Bereserk LSSJ Kale, who no selled attacks from his SSJ2 form and survived an attack from a suppressed SSB Goku.

Goku later matched her and Caulifla combined after his UIO zenkai, and stomped them with SSG

SSG Goku >>> LSSJ2 Kale >= SSJ2 Goku >? LSSJ Kale >> SSJ2 Goku Pre UI >= SSJ2 Caulifla

Base Kefla stomped SSG Goku with ease, and blitzed him effortlessly

Base Kefla >>> SSG Goku Post UIO zenkai >>> LSSJ2 Kale + SSJ2 Caulifla

While we don't know how strong LSSJ Kale is compared to Goku, I'm pretty sure the scaling would mean that SSJ Kefla stomps Android 17

Alright I'm voting Andriod 17

Kelfa can one-shot and blast spam.

But 17 barriers can handle it all day. He also can paralyze her and warp he's hands in it.

Combine with the fact he doesn't waste time and would play with Kelfa confidence

But 17 barriers can handle it all day.
Can it? Toppo was able to destroy it without a massive amount of trouble when he became GoD Toppo. How does Kefla scale to GoD Toppo? She also seems to continuously get stronger via LSS. I feel like she would eventual power through it. That's even if she needs to.

Can it? Toppo was able to destroy it without a massive amount of trouble when he became GoD Toppo. How does Kefla scale to GoD Toppo? She also seems to continuously get stronger via LSS. I feel like she would eventual power through it. That's even if she needs to.
Infinite stamina. He's barrier also are low 2-C

GoD Toppo is Low 2-C though. Kefla is 3-A, and on a timer since she's a fusion

I See 17 as he scales to SSB Goku as he Fought alongside him & vegeta & somewhat fight against A suppressed Jiren who was showing A hinter of true power (slightly Harm Jiren as well) & said SSB Goku's blow were sharper than before
SSB Goku post UIO 2> UIO 1 Goku > spirit bomb ~ LSSJ1 Kefla
With his barrier & self destruction 17 stopped blows from Jiren which was gonna eliminate both goku & vegeta who at this point scales far above SSJ1 Kefla
Kefla is maybe Physically much stronger but I dont think the GAP is that far & with barriers 17 can stop any Attacks from her & self destruct to beat her (which stopped A blow from A Serious Jiren who scales far above LSSJ2 Kefla let alone LSSJ1)
So I am Voting 17

Voting kefla??

17 wins they both scale to blue goku before the tournament however 17 doesn't have a time limit and things not going keflas way makes her lose her temper and 17 will take advantage of it with his vast knowledge of martial arts since he got it all from dr gero, he would be able to hold kefla off with barriers until she defuses and easily defeat both of them because they both couldn't take a worn out goku and 17 scales to blue goku at full power

17 wins they both scale to blue goku before the tournament however 17 doesn't have a time limit and things not going keflas way makes her lose her temper and 17 will take advantage of it with his vast knowledge of martial arts since he got it all from dr gero, he would be able to hold kefla off with barriers until she defuses and easily defeat both of them because they both couldn't take a worn out goku and 17 scales to blue goku at full power
Kefla scales well above SSBKk Goku after he got a zenkai from using UIO. She also scales to the U7 Spirit Bomb which is >>>> SSBKK20 Goku Pre-UIO

Actually, I might also vote for Android 17. He knows how much of a threat she is and will probably try to time her out with his shields

Since she's 3-A she can't break his shield and his limitless stamina would help him outlast her until she defuses, which will happen after an hour at most

I know this match ended a while ago, but did speed really need to be equalized? Android 17 could fight at speeds comparable to SSB Goku. Even if he wasn’t as strong, he was still fast enough to react to and put up barriers.

I dont buy the reasoning of this match at all.
Kefla just ends up defusing because of shield spam? That's so lame. She could just pick him up in the shield and toss him into space. This is a fusion... it's like asking a17 to have a chance against a speed equalized ui omen 2. Also I don't like the logic of defusing as a win con. He didn't beat kefla he beat the potara earrings.

Last edited:
Actually, I might also vote for Android 17. He knows how much of a threat she is and will probably try to time her out with his shields

Since she's 3-A she can't break his shield and his limitless stamina would help him outlast her until she defuses, which will happen after an hour at most
Why would he know how much of a threat she is? He hadn't seen Potara fusion prior to the top. He doesn't even know about the timelimit...

Back