• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikki seemingly resists mental abilities, but I have no knowledge on the character so I don't know the extent of his resistance.

What's stopping Obito from just Copying his Fighting Style using his Sharingan's Analytical Prediction + Precog + Power Mimicry and turning the tables on him? Also Kamui.

Can you outskill what you can't touch?
¯\(ツ)
Is Kamui classified as a magical attack or a non-magical attack? If it's classified as a non-magical attack, Ikki resists.
What's stopping Obito from just Copying his Fighting Style using his Sharingan's Analytical Prediction + Precog + Power Mimicry and turning the tables on him? Also Kamui.
Ikki also has precognition
  • Precognition (Although he gained it through skill and experience Ikki could apparently see visions of his own death from an incoming attack)

Literally none of that negates what I said. Kamui is Intangibility by existing in another Dimension and BFR'ing them into said Dimension. Also, I don't see what Ikki having Precog changes about what I said either.

naturally more resilient to non magical attacks*
and his kamui would be magical i guess using chakra
how good is his precog?

naturally more resilient to non magical attacks*
and his kamui would be magical i guess using chakra
how good is his precog?
His Sharingan tracks even the slightest twitch of your Muscles and your Chakra to Track you several seconds into the future to see explicitly what you're going to do next. Also, that Power Mimicry thing I mentioned is just a Passive Ability of watching someone fight with the Sharingan.

my bad verse equalisation is etched into my mind
i meant how good is ikki precog

He needs chakra for that, which he has to create, which takes time
It literally doesn't. Obito as a Kid could instantly Genjutsu Kurama just by looking him in the eye. Also, you don't need to mold Chakra for Sharingan Jutsu since they don't require Handsigns.

Obito as a Kid could instantly Genjutsu Kurama just by looking him in the eye.
That proves nothing. The genjutsu is instant, the process to gain the chakra to do it is not.
Also, you don't need to mold Chakra for Sharingan Jutsu since they don't require Handsigns.
Tobirama needed to mold chakra just to sense. Handsigns ≠ Molding chakra

Sasuke put Danzo in a genjutsu while half dead while the latter was trying to kill them, and they were fighting the whole time. It does not take time.
Because he was molding chakra the entire fight.

I never said it takes 10 minutes, I said it takes time, whether it be a few seconds or 10, which makes it to where swinging a sword is quicker than focusing chakra.
i don't how this mold chakra stuff became prevalent its not a problem in fights never has been in naruto fights
Because everyone ignores it

I never said it takes 10 minutes, I said it takes time, whether it be a few seconds or 10, which makes it to where swinging a sword is quicker than focusing chakra.

Because everyone ignores it
Oh yeah, remember when Madara instantly Genjutsu'd that random dude in less than a second while he was Mid-Fist Fight with like a Hundred different people? Yeah, that happened.

Also, what is Ikki's Plan for the Bijū?

Oh yeah, remember when Madara instantly Genjutsu'd that random dude in less than a second while he was Mid-Fist Fight with like a Hundred different people? Yeah, that happened.
Remember when he was a reanimation with infinite chakra that didn't require that? Yeah, that happened too

What a complete lie, he wasn't doing anything of the sort, especially half-dead. Lots of things from Part 1 are retconned, and "molding chakra", is one of them. This assertion that it takes this long is absolutely false, unless you believe that they all prep to fight first hours before battle and then get their attacks off in the so-chance they fight.

Remember when he was a reanimation with infinite chakra that didn't require that? Yeah, that happened too
Just because he has Infinite Chakra doesn't mean he doesn't have to Mold it otherwise he wouldn't bother using Handsigns, which he does for several Jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back