• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy VS Obito Uchiha

• Fight Location: Madara VS Guy
  • Starting Distance: 500 Meters
  • Both in character
  • Eighth Gate Guy and Jūbi Jinchūriki (Controlled) Obito will be used
Guy: 2 (@XSOULOFCINDERX, @Purgy)
Obito: 7 (@theultimate5105, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @LightReinh12345, @Galvino, @VersusJunkie54, @TheRedEmpty, @TauanVictor)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
for AP it is like this
Night Guy>>Sekizo>Might Guy normal attacks>Jubbidara>>Jubbito
its obvious if Night Guy hits Jubbito is done with it vaping half of Madaras body
Might Guy also should have a sizable speed advantage for being far faster then Jubbidara
But Jubbito also won't be playing around and has multiple one shot methods
Giving it to Jubbito via TSB shields and Genjutsu

Everyone he was fighting resisted it
Doesn't change the fact that it's not really in character

Regardless, Guy knows to fight Uchiha without looking them in the eyes, as he demonstrated against Itachi, there's also the matter of Madara never using Genjutsu on Guy even though Madara used Genjutsu far more in combat than Obito did.

Doesn't change the fact that it's not really in character

Regardless, Guy knows to fight Uchiha without looking them in the eyes, as he demonstrated against Itachi, there's also the matter of Madara never using Genjutsu on Guy even though Madara used Genjutsu far more in combat than Obito did.
Madara was also having fun and Guy had help
And Obito uses genjutsu in previous forms why would this change anything

Madara was also having fun and Guy had help
And Obito uses genjutsu in previous forms why would this change anything
Doesn't change my argument, Madara was having fun sure, but he wasn't letting himself lose and still wanted to beat Guy, he was having fun with the 5 Kage and Shinobi Alliance yet he used Genjutsu against both in combat.

Characters mind set and ways of fighting can change through the story, regardless, I don't recall Obito ever using Genjutsu in a fight, and you're ignoring the other thing I said about Guy knowing to avoid eye contact with a Uchiha, as he did against Itachi.

As it stands, Juubito gets one shot

Incon since it depends on whether Juubito TSB Hits first or Guy able to hit obito with night guy then obito is done for & might guy gg though I think he can regen from normal attacks or sekizo of might guy
Remember minato, Gaara,Kakashi & Lee helped guy to avoid madara' TSB otherwise he was done for
The thing is might guy charges night guy as a last resort now I think about it madars was wanna Test himself & guy at that Moment so he was playing along with guy obito doesnt do that usually so likely obito has more Chance
I think in character Obito would win

Obito, Truthseeker stuff is gonna be too much for Guy. I don't think Obito would play around like Madara did and let Guy have a chance.

Ok here I go crushing arguments, hopes and dreams. Sorry Obito haters, this isn't your day.

Guy fighting Madara is not an argument, period. Madara wasn't taking Guy seriously, barely fighting back for that matter. He was excited and drew out the fight, because fighting the 8'th gate of death is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Guy had outside help. First Lee to throw Minato's kunai, then Minato teleporting away Maara's TSB's, which would've insta-gibbed Guy otherwise. Plus Kakashi teleporting away Madara's TSB barrier so Guy could get a hit in.

The Night Guy would kill Obito....if Guy goes for the head. We saw Madara's healing factor from only having an arm, and a face worth of Hashirama's cells. Obito is literally made out of half of the stuff, so any damage Guy does manage to do to Obito will be all for naught short of pulverizing his head.

This is even assuming Obito would let Guy charge up the Night Guy. Unlike Madara, Obito doesn't have the Moral Compass/ Honor Warrior code Madara has, he'll just straight up kill Guy.

This is how I see the battle going. Guy throws his first punch that pushes Obito back, now realizing the power of his opponent realizes he can't pull his punches. In the time Guy stalls as he acclimates to the pain of the 8'th gate, Obito sends a TSB orb, or spike impaling Guy's Torso, or straight up blowing it off.

If by some miracle Guy survives long enough to start charging the Night Guy, Obito creates the sword of Nunoboko, atomizes Guy while he's charging his attack.

Seriously, unless Obio just stands there, Guy has no chance. Obito 10/10, this is a stomp fight.

And if Obito makes a truthseeking shield all around himself, then it's over right then because Guy can't do anything to that. I doubt, with night guy, that bending space would be useful if the shield is completely surrounding Obito.

Back