• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Sonic vs superboy (both are 2-C)
both are immeasurable untill further notice
both start 10 meters away

SuPr.png
vs
320.png

sonic: 7

superboy:

inconclusive:

this is prob a stomp

Last edited:
I still don't see how this is fair. Especially when you can make the battle fair by using Superboy's 2-C key instead
i mean, sonic has insane stone wall durability and has hax that superboy doesn't resist, i only put it as 2-B cuz sonic would just hax him easlity just lke that superman vs sonic battle

i mean, sonic has insane stone wall durability and has hax that superboy doesn't resist, i only put it as 2-B cuz sonic would just hax him easlity just lke that superman vs sonic battle
Sonic doesn't start with haxes normally. The stonewall durability would be problematic for Superboy though

This might be a mismatch though, since Superboy stomps in 2-B while Sonic might stomp in 2-C

Use 2-C Superboy or it’s an AP stomp. Sonic’s Stonewall durability isn’t protecting him from someone in a higher tier.

Yeah, bc he's bloodlusted Sonic Chaos Controls then goes for Ring Time or Violet Void or some other instawin hax of his gg, voting Sonic FRA

as long as he has a wincon it isnt stomp according to the rules
Base off of that why did you change it ?

Sonic had many wincons but he doesn't use them in character or right away. But now Superboy can't do anything he can't use he's wincon in any situation.

It was fair the original way lol.

Base off of that why did you change it ?

Sonic had many wincons but he doesn't use them in character or right away. But now Superboy can't do anything he can't use he's wincon in any situation.

It was fair the original way lol.
yea but others were saying it was a stomp cuz sonic doesn't start with hax normally

Normal being the key word. This just means Superboy wins most the matches out of 10.
more like 10/10 matches, sonic never starts with hax in character so there's no way he can possibly win, keep in mind speed is unequal so he could just dodge some of sonics hax too

more like 10/10 matches, sonic never starts with hax in character so there's no way he can possibly win, keep in mind speed is unequal so he could just dodge some of sonics hax too
That means this match doesn't work. Because Boy can't do anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back