• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights a decepticon drone (One Punch Man vs Transformers DS 2007) Concluded

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically, Drones start attacking the place and start wrecking shit, Saitama goes out to stop them.

• Speed equalized
  • Neither has prep or prior knowledge
  • 8-B Saitama is used
  • Fight takes place near Saitama's home
  • Both start at 5 meters apart
  • Decepticon drone is used

Saitama: 7 (Ourosboros, Armorchompy, Cropfist, Popted2, Gumball_Buds_And_Co, XSOULOFCINDERX, Phoenks)

Drone: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Ay yo, I remember playing this game.

Anyways, AP first. Saitama is at least 34.98 tons in his 8-B key and the drones are around 38.72 tons, so without upscaling they have a slight AP advantage.
Drones have transformation, large size type 1, low regen, energy manip, enhanced senses and longer range. In theory that should hand them the win but even though their intelligence is listed average... they kinda dumb.

One of the things I remember about the drones is that they were all too happy to engage in close quarters combat, even when using range might have handed them the win. They can brawl, but I think they lack Saitama's savviness (would they target Crablante's eye stalk the way Saitama did in a similar situation? I wouldn't bet on it). Saitama will of course close range, they will get off a blast before that, maybe two... hurting Saitama, then they'll play his game of brawling instead of using their vehicular mastery, longer range and energy manip to outplay Saitama. Their regen advantage is more than nullified by Saitama's accelerated development, which brawling with comparable AP will encourage.

So in short, I think Saitama closes range at five meters before they can seriously harm him with their guns, they brawl, they do damage, Saitama's AP increases correspondingly like it did against Light-Pull Cord and Saitama wrecks house.

I vote for Saitama

I like Saitama
Brother, just because you like a character doesn't mean you vote for them. We vote for whoever we think would win in this fight based on how their abilities and stats match up. Look over the profiles if you haven't yet and let me know what you think of my above reasoning, if you disagree you could provide an alternate explanation of how this fight would go down

Ay yo, I remember playing this game.

Anyways, AP first. Saitama is at least 34.98 tons in his 8-B key and the drones are around 38.72 tons, so without upscaling they have a slight AP advantage.
Drones have transformation, large size type 1, low regen, energy manip, enhanced senses and longer range. In theory that should hand them the win but even though their intelligence is listed average... they kinda dumb.

One of the things I remember about the drones is that they were all too happy to engage in close quarters combat, even when using range might have handed them the win. They can brawl, but I think they lack Saitama's savviness (would they target Crablante's eye stalk the way Saitama did in a similar situation? I wouldn't bet on it). Saitama will of course close range, they will get off a blast before that, maybe two... hurting Saitama, then they'll play his game of brawling instead of using their vehicular mastery, longer range and energy manip to outplay Saitama. Their regen advantage is more than nullified by Saitama's accelerated development, which brawling with comparable AP will encourage.

So in short, I think Saitama closes range at five meters before they can seriously harm him with their guns, they brawl, they do damage, Saitama's AP increases correspondingly like it did against Light-Pull Cord and Saitama wrecks house.

I vote for Saitama
I thought the Drones were 14 Tons for destroying that rock?

The virgin reasoning vs the chad preference

Anyway I think Ouros is making sense rn

Back