• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki VS Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi)​

• Base Shigaraki | Paranormal Liberation War Arc Tokoyami
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in character
  • Fight Location: USJ
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
Shigaraki: 7 (@Crimson_Shadow101, @joshpiece, @Kingofwolves999, @Acer__, @Popted2, @Peppersalt43, @Vizer04)
Tokoyami:
Inconclusive: 1 (@Mickey1940)

latest
latest

Last edited:
this is Dark Environment Tokoyami

the guy who 1 shot Moonfish, who is stronger than Bakugo who scales above Aizawa who Shiggy scales to

I agree that Shiggy 1 taps gg but Tokoyami also just 1 swing ggs

I vote incon since 1 slap shiggy dies but decay activates Tokoyami dies

no one said anything to counter my points?

and actually, lemme change my point

this is Paranormal Liberation War Arc Tokoyami

The same guy who can overpower Fat Gu's Fat, who can take multiple repeated blows from Rappa, who 1 shot RRU Kirishima, who can facetank a mid series Bakugo's Howitzer Impact, who is much stronger than what he was during the Camp raid, who scales to/above Aizawa, who was overwhelming Base Shiggy

I'm not saying Tokoyami wins. Like I said above, Tokoyami just slaps him in the face and Shiggy dies, but Shiggy touches Dark Shadow and it carries over to Tokoyami and he also dies

therefore, Incon

Shigaraki was able to defeat someone much stronger than Tokoyami, Re-Destro and his long ranged attacks.

He is capable of touching and decaying 8-A attacks in such a way that they don't one shot him. Dark Shadow gets decay and it spreads all the way back to Tokoyami. Tokoyami's only chance would be to hit Tomura before he can touch Dark Shadow, which will be difficult as Dark Shadow has no ranged attacks.

Shigaraki was able to defeat someone much stronger than Tokoyami, Re-Destro and his long ranged attacks.

He is capable of touching and decaying 8-A attacks in such a way that they don't one shot him. Dark Shadow gets decay and it spreads all the way back to Tokoyami. Tokoyami's only chance would be to hit Tomura before he can touch Dark Shadow, which will be difficult as Dark Shadow has no ranged attacks.
I like how the only difference between awakened and base is that awakened has a city delete button instead of a person delete button

this is exactly the point that I was trying to prevent but all y'all decided to ignore

this is BASE SHIGGY

not AWAKENED SHIGGY

Base Shiggy scales to BoS Aizawa, who Tokoyami scales far above

Tokoyami => Fat Gum > Red Riot Unbreakable > Creati's Cannons = Chimera >>> Sugarman > Bakugo's Grenadier Bracers >Joint Training Howitzer Impact > Moonfish > BoS Bakugo => Aizawa => Base Shigaraki

add the fact that Tokoyami can pull out Dark Environment, andhe can easily 1 shot Shiggy

I've been arguing for Incon the whole time since both of these guys 1 shot each other

This is Shigaraki before he Awakened.

Shigaraki Awakened after the scan I posted above. That's why his key doesn't say U.A. Beginning Saga or Yakuza Arc or anything like that.

Just that this is him before he awakened, the beginning fight with Re-Destro would be before Awakened Shigaraki as well.

Edit: Wait why are you arguing inconclusive if that is what you think? Shigaraki's decay can't spread until his fight with Re-Destro, so there wouldn't be an inconclusive. Dark Shadow just one shots Yakuza Arc Shigaraki, since decay doesn't spread from people and has limited range.

It'd be a stomp as Shigaraki would have no way of beating Dark Shadow.

Last edited:
This is Shigaraki before he Awakened.

Shigaraki Awakened after the scan I posted above. That's why his key doesn't say U.A. Beginning Saga or Yakuza Arc or anything like that.

Just that this is him before he awakened, the beginning fight with Re-Destro would be before Awakened Shigaraki as well.

Edit: Wait why are you arguing inconclusive if that is what you think? Shigaraki's decay can't spread until his fight with Re-Destro, so there wouldn't be an inconclusive. Dark Shadow just one shots Yakuza Arc Shigaraki, since decay doesn't spread from people and has limited range.

It'd be a stomp as Shigaraki would have no way of beating Dark Shadow.
iirc Decay should affect Tokoyami since Dar Shadow is part of his body

It works on clothing, which isn't physically connected to people, so why wouldn't it work on Dark Shadow?

hence why I said Incon, cuz if Dark Shadow slaps Shiggy, Shiggy dies but Shiggy could touch Dark Shadow and kill Tokoyami

it's been nearly a year and yet no one countered my points to incon

yet this match is still Shiggy's win

why

Answer is simple. Your arguments didn't convince anyone that your opinion was right. No one needs to convince you of anything...

That kind of sounds disrespectful. I'm sorry I don't know how else to say that.

However Tokoyami is 8-A now and Shigaraki's decay does not spread in this key.

As such decaying Dark Shadow has zero effect on Tokoyami. Because Decay cannot spread from DS to Tokoyami.

Not only that but Shiggy's decay in this key is slow as well, Tokoyami is faster and one shots. Also his decay stops when he stops touching a target in this key.

This fight is a stomp for Tokoyami.

Last edited:
Answer is simple. Your arguments didn't convince anyone that your opinion was right. No one needs to convince you of anything...

That kind of sounds disrespectful. I'm sorry I don't know how else to say that.

However Tokoyami is 8-A now and Shigaraki's decay does not spread in this key.

As such decaying Dark Shadow has zero effect on Tokoyami. Because Decay cannot spread from DS to Tokoyami.

Not only that but Shiggy's decay in this key is slow as well, Tokoyami is faster and one shots. Also his decay stops when he stops touching a target in this key.

This fight is a stomp for Tokoyami.
isn't Dark Shadow a physical part of Toko's body?

wouldn't the decay spread simply by them being the same entity and therefore not "spreading" in the original sense of the word

also my original vote was incon. Everyone else voted Shiggy

which, even as you said, is wrong

so

Back