• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha VS Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki​

• Fight Location: Naruto and Sasuke VS Momoshiki
  • Starting Distance: 500 Meters
  • Madara Jūbi Jinchūriki Dual Rinnegan + Rinnesharingan and Momoshiki with Kinshiki Absorbed will be used. Momoshiki can use Lava Golem during the fight
  • Both in character
  • Restricted immortality
Madara: 11 (@Wrath_Of_Itachi, @KingTempest, @Popted2, @Rocker1189, @M3X, @MrKerf, @Shadowbokunohero, @Omimi, @JooCipher, @OneBleachHurricane, @UchihaSlayer96)
Momoshiki: 5 (@theultimate5105, @Bernkastelll, @Gokukid2005, @Pain_to12, @Nelliels)
Inconclusive: 1 (@Slacjow)

latest
latest

Last edited:
Momoshiki stomps Madara is >200 exatons when Momoshiki is >>>>>>one shotting a 355 exaton character momoshiki can also absorb TSBs also nothing stops Momoshiki from turning him into a chakra fruit

I don't think momo can just turn anyone into a fruit neither do I see why he can absorb TSBs. Anyway I vote Madara not only for TSB but also a variety of other skills that I can't bother to list cause it is too long.

Fine, I'll pretend you didn't write this. Voting Madara for the reasons above.

I don't think momo can just turn anyone into a fruit neither do I see why he can absorb TSBs. Anyway I vote Madara not only for TSB but also a variety of other skills that I can't bother to list cause it is too long.
He has no reason not to be able to absorb TSBs he can absorb SO6Ps jutsu and kekkai genkais his absorption works on immobilized individuals which he can do with various methods

Let's not take into account the age Naruto had when fighting Toneri, and what Naruto did during 20+ years after that.

Let's not take into account the age Naruto had when fighting Toneri, and what Naruto did during 20+ years after that.
and any reason he got weaker lol even then Toneri literally viewed Kinshiki and Momoshiki as gods which would constitute a pretty big gap

He has no reason not to be able to absorb TSBs he can absorb SO6Ps jutsu and kekkai genkais his absorption works on immobilized individuals which he can do with various methods
The thing is tsb also has power null which null/erase ninjutsu/chakra/hax etc so I doubt momo can absorbed it sine none of the absorption user ever shown to absorbe them and momo jutsu also fall under ninjutsu
I know that tsb also listed under ninjutsu so he could probebly absorbed it as well
Or power null or absorption cancel each other
but we can't say one will overcome other without any feat

The thing is tsb also has power null which null/erase ninjutsu/chakra/hax etc so I doubt momo can absorbed it sine none of the absorption user ever shown to absorbe them and momo jutsu also fall under ninjutsu
I know that tsb also listed under ninjutsu so he could probebly absorbed it as well
Or power null or absorption cancel each other
but we can't say one will overcome other without any feat
His absorbtion uses the rinnegan which would resist it

And I told you: The proofs are the Naruto and Boruto mangas.
1-Momoshiki stated to be a existence even greater than Kaguya
2-Kaguya made a army to fight against him and others otsutsukis
3- Urashiki (anime character) stated that Kaguya betrayed them and feared their existance.

these things put Momoshiki above Kaguya

Ok let me link dozens of threads where this was discussed ans rejected, because everything is baseless and flawed

4 Sources: Manga, anime, novel and game. Momoshiki NEVER stated that he is stronger than her, it's always bullshit like threat greater than her, wich means nothing. "Kaguya feared him" She feared 3 Otsutsuki, and this is pre fruit Kaguya.

You either respect how the scaling is now or create a CRT to get it accepted.

4 Sources: Manga, anime, novel and game. Momoshiki NEVER stated that he is stronger than her, it's always bullshit like threat greater than her, wich means nothing. "Kaguya feared him" She feared 3 Otsutsuki, and this is pre fruit Kaguya.
1-
main-qimg-6df746b7867362f7fb640761b28753cd.png

2-No, Kaguya was directly stated by Urashiki (on the anime) that she feared them, and that is the reason that she made a army

3-I don't see how that is relevant, Momoshiki give more trouble to Naruto and Sasuke that are strongest than their young versions

First scan means nothing. Greater existance means what? You're just juggling. If he were stronger, it would have a statement saying that.

Exactly what I said. She feared 3 characters, not Momoshiki alone.

Adult Naruto and Sasuke arent stronger than their teen self. And why are you lying to me? "Momoshiki gave more trouble" He literally got stomped by Naruto, after getting his chakra absorbed during hours, and Sasuke, who also spent a lot of chakra with the portal. In the end Naruto one shot him with a Rasengan with black receivers on him.

Back