• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon's Sin of Wrath VS Hawk-Eye (0/7/0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21.6 Teratons
This is hard to be honest. Mihawk has precog, and buso haki to amplify his stats, since I do believe he's at 26 teratons, scaling to shanks. However, Meliodas' regen is always there, and it makes me question if Mihawk can win, since I don't think Meliodas can, despite him having perfect moves like full counter, but the precog will allow Mihawk to dodge it. I'm gonna have to say incon, I think Mihawk would be winning it but he wouldn't be powerful enough to finish Meli due to regen.

However, Meliodas' regen is always there

despite him having perfect moves like full counter
mihawk has regen negation & "The regeneration used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all. Is afraid of using his original magic power"

full counter only works on magic.

mihawk has regen negation & "The regeneration used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all. Is afraid of using his original magic power"

full counter only works on magic.
1. I don't see regen negation on Mihawk's profile, show me please cause I checked before to make sure he does. 2. That second part already makes it more interesting, even despite the regen negation then Mihawk should win this, because meliodas would be more damaged as he further goes. I forgot that full counter only works on magic. I'll vote Mihawk then.

You guys realize we've still never seen Mihawk fight seriously even once...

All we've seen is the most basic of sword slashes, we have no idea what his full arsenal is

Question.

What stops Mihawk from spamming sword slashes and forcing him to regenerate until he can't any more?

His information analysis will inform him how Meliodas fights, which is shitty. Meliodas doesn't have skill, he just has stupidly high brute strength.

Meli's full counter only works on magic, not on natural compressed air slashes.

I don't see how Meli wins.

Question.

What stops Mihawk from spamming sword slashes and forcing him to regenerate until he can't any more?

His information analysis will inform him how Meliodas fights, which is shitty. Meliodas doesn't have skill, he just has stupidly high brute strength.

this would be a good wincon for Mihawk but I think Meliodas still has methods of combat other than regeneration & full counter, he still has flight, absorption, duplication, air manipulation and hellfire manipulation and his weapon creation with darkness is pretty versatile.

His information analysis will inform him how Meliodas fights, which is shitty. Meliodas doesn't have skill, he just has stupidly high brute strength
Oh hell naw. Meli does have skill. He's not just brute strength. He's shown incredible strength and skill in a lot of his fights. But i wouldn't say his skill is on par_ actually maybe. He's neen fighting broken sword in most fights, Split a mountain or hill with a twig.

Mihawk Fra tho.

Question.

btw are you voting Mihawk?

Question.

His information analysis will inform him how Meliodas fights
Voting Mihawk FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back