• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Naruto Uzumaki (The Fire Dragon King vs The Seventh Hokage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This should be a fun matchup now that Naruto is High 7-A

X792 Base Natsu vs Pain-Arc Sage Mode Naruto

High 7-A Battle (Natsu is 2.65 Gigatons, Naruto is 1.56 Gigatons)

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place in the destroyed battlefield of Konoha where Naruto fought Pain

Naruto starts in Sage Mode has one extra Clone charging Senjutsu on Mount Myoboku

Both are in character

Natsu Dragneel:

Naruto Uzumaki:

Inconclusive:

CyxaYSo.png
0gTQ90G.png

Last edited:
I think Naruto can incapacitate Natsu with RasenShuriken even though Natsu has AP advantage. It is a one-shot right? Or does he really need to hit him with RS several times to win? Just asking.

I think Naruto can incapacitate Natsu with RasenShuriken even though Natsu has AP advantage. It is a one-shot right? Or does he really need to hit him with RS several times to win? Just asking.
Naruto's Rasenshuriken is 1.56 Gigatons, we currently scale his Striking Class as well to that level

So unless your reason it one-shots is not about an AP Advantage, then it shouldn't one shot

Naruto's Rasenshuriken is 1.56 Gigatons, we currently scale his Striking Class as well to that level

So unless your reason it one-shots is not about an AP Advantage, then it shouldn't one shot
His reasoning is for its dura negging cellular attacks I believe which is should via that unless natsu has some defense against it.

Natsu has Power Nulled far more potent Dura neg attacks than RasenShuriken before nor is it spamable in this key, not to mention that Natsu stomped someone who is 2.65 Gigaton in Base. I'm leaning towards Natsu atm.

Natsu has Power Nulled far more potent Dura neg attacks than RasenShuriken before nor is it spamable in this key, not to mention that Natsu stomped someone who is 2.65 Gigaton in Base. I'm leaning towards Natsu atm.
Natsu power-nulls magic via burning it, which ninjutsu is not unless ninjutsu is being equalized to magic for some reason. Not to mention that when it comes to abilities that burn stuff away we have seen rasenshuriken not get burned away by amaterasu though being fair it was for a combination attack.

Natsu power-nulls magic via burning it, which ninjutsu is not unless ninjutsu is being equalized to magic for some reason. Not to mention that when it comes to abilities that burn stuff away we have seen rasenshuriken not get burned away by amaterasu though being fair it was for a combination attack.
Senjutsu is natural Energy, Natural Energy is a core component to magic in Fairy Tail, so i see no reason why Natsu can't Nullify it.

Verse Equalization is SBA anyways so it would work regardless here as FT Magic and Chakra are fairly similar.

Senjutsu is natural Energy, Natural Energy is a core component to magic in Fairy Tail, so i see no reason why Natsu can't Nullify it.
I could argue about that but you knwo what I can agree with that, so yeah ransenshuriken might be useless here, due to burning it away but Naruto still has a lot of other stuff, more specifically his sensing meaning that natsu would have a very hard time hitting him in the first place and naruto has frog kumite which also negates durability via attacking the opponent from the inside through chakra waves.

Naruto also has Ma and Pa to give him genjutsu which Natsu has 0 defense against. Basically even without RS Naruto still has a massive versatility advantage in this mode.

Verse Equalization is SBA anyways so it would work regardless here as FT Magic and Chakra are fairly similar.
We either equalize magic to senjutsu (which is the most likely option) or magic to basic ninjutsu because senjutsu is vastly different to ninjutsu.

I mean the FRS targets the cells of every body part caught in the explosion, unless Natsu get fight that off. Also the AP difference isn't that big so Naruto will do some damage

This is pretty much AP vs Versatility

I could argue about that but you knwo what I can agree with that, so yeah ransenshuriken might be useless here, due to burning it away but Naruto still has a lot of other stuff, more specifically his sensing meaning that natsu would have a very hard time hitting him in the first place and naruto has frog kumite which also negates durability via attacking the opponent from the inside through chakra waves.

Naruto also has Ma and Pa to give him genjutsu which Natsu has 0 defense against. Basically even without RS Naruto still has a massive versatility advantage in this mode.
Sensing will help Naruto early on, however Natsu can counter via Fighting style memorization. Attacking Natsu's insides will defiantly hurt him but Natsu has taken plenty of internal injuries before an keep fighting.

Does Naruto even use Genjutsu in character like ever?

Sensing will help Naruto early on, however Natsu can counter via Fighting style memorization. Attacking Natsu's insides will defiantly hurt him but Natsu has taken plenty of internal injuries before an keep fighting.

Does Naruto even use Genjutsu in character like ever?
I dont see how fighting style memorization helps vs sensing, not to mention that Naruto is used to people that are massively skilled fighters, narutoverse in it self when it comes to skill is extremely high up there for even the worst fighters. He would keep fighting for a bit but over time the injuries would be too much to continue.

1.Yeah he used it vs the giant dogs pain summoned iirc.
2. He couldnt because he lost Ma and Pa iirc.
3. Even if he doesnt Ma and Pa would definitely advice it.

Basically I think Naruto mid-diffs due to versatility advantage, Natsu has an AP advantage and negs RS but Naruto's skills as well as multiple abilities counter that.

I dont see how fighting style memorization helps vs sensing, not to mention that Naruto is used to people that are massively skilled fighters, narutoverse in it self when it comes to skill is extremely high up there for even the worst fighters. He would keep fighting for a bit but over time the injuries would be too much to continue.

1.Yeah he used it vs the giant dogs pain summoned iirc.
2. He couldnt because he lost Ma and Pa iirc.
3. Even if he doesnt Ma and Pa would definitely advice it.

Basically I think Naruto mid-diffs due to versatility advantage, Natsu has an AP advantage and negs RS but Naruto's skills as well as multiple abilities counter that.
Will Naruto's clone be able to even touch Natsu? He has some pretty potent Heat where just him powering up burned someone above Naruto's AP.

Will Naruto's clone be able to even touch Natsu? He has some pretty potent Heat where just him powering up burned someone above Naruto's AP.
I mean he doesnt need to frog kumite doesnt even require touch, just moving your body near them hurts the opponent.

Naruto can summon all of his toad summons if he runs out of SM, he has frog kata which is durability negation as well, and since Naruto is far more skilled and versatile than Natsu he would be able to land dura negging hits.

vote Naruto for Rocker abd Wrath reasons also Naruto has the environment knowledge, Hax and can always outsmart him

iirc it was Jacob.

That's fair although his clones don't share said regen do they? as they just get poofed.

Btw how far is Mount Myoboku from where the fighting is?
We have no idea the actual location of it, but if I remember correctly they said it would take them a few days of travel. So if I were to take a guess using the Suna to Konoha distance calc, it would be like a few thousand KM.

We have no idea the actual location of it, but if I remember correctly they said it would take them a few days of travel. So if I were to take a guess using the Suna to Konoha distance calc, it would be like a few thousand KM.
Oof that's far, nevermind then.
Was it really Natsu's passive heat, I thought he only got burned in their fight?
Yeah, Natsu just by powering up vaped the entirety of Lake Scilliora his flames never even touched the water, said heat also burned Jacob.

That's fair although his clones don't share said regen do they? as they just get poofed.
They should share regen but they get poofed regardless unless he specifically doesnt want them to, its Naruto himself fighting anyway he just has a clone for back up SM.

So uh ..... what’s Naruto’s range here? Natsu can snipe people from kilometres away and his current scaling chain to the 2.65 is base Natsu (oneshot) >>> amped Neinhart >>> (she couldn’t affect him) Brandish > 2.65. Natsu also has the control to have his flames keep chasing Naruto even if he dodges. If an RS comes at him, he will just Roar and completely overpower it which (according to Naruto mechanics) adds its AP to Natsu’s attack, said attacks being large enough to hit near a thousand guys at a time.

Speed isn't equalized so I'm going to with Natsu since he is Sub Rel and should be able to blitz Naruto who is only MHS+.

So uh ..... what’s Naruto’s range here? Natsu can snipe people from kilometres away and his current scaling chain to the 2.65 is base Natsu (oneshot) >>> amped Neinhart >>> (she couldn’t affect him) Brandish > 2.65. Natsu also has the control to have his flames keep chasing Naruto even if he dodges. If an RS comes at him, he will just Roar and completely overpower it which (according to Naruto mechanics) adds its AP to Natsu’s attack, said attacks being large enough to hit near a thousand guys at a time.
Several dozens of meters to thousands of kilometers with ranged attacks.

Oh, so speed is equalized. Nvm then. I think Naruto can overwhelm Natsu with clones and toad summoning who have higher AP since it's in character for him to do so. And Natsu, while stronger, doesn't have the AP to one shot, so Naruto might be able to land a couple of good hits and take him down.

Natsu does one shot though. He one shot amped Neinhart who was so much stronger that Brandish couldn’t even affect him and she is casually stronger than the 2.65 gigatons.

Natsu does one shot though. He one shot amped Neinhart who was so much stronger that Brandish couldn’t even affect him and she is casually stronger than the 2.65 gigatons.
I honestly don't see that go above 7.5x Naruto's durability, but even if it did. Naruto can easily keep his distance with his clones and summonings.

also Naruto could always dodges Natsu thanks to his analytical prediction and clairvoyance and the substitution jutsu also could dur neg with rasenshuriken and frog strike, also the vaporising lake was when he activated the FDKM not base

Naruto should take this via being more versatile and much, much more skilled.

Frog Kata kinda negs Natsu along side the skill advantage. Also doesn't Naruto have regeneration to help him recover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back