• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony downscales from Thanos who's a baseline Island level.

Tony =< 4.3 Gigatons
Christopher = 2.7 Gigatons

So Tony does have a decent AP advantage here. Their lifting strength is about equal so neither should be able to easily grapple or restrain the other. Tony does have genius intellect along with sound and light manip to stun and inhibit Supes. Supe's attack reflection could be a problem should Tony decide to lead off with lasers, but after seeing supes reflect it once, he'd be smart enough not to try to attempt again. I think I'll lean for Tony.

How does supes' invulnerability and illusion duplicates work, and are they in character for him to use? Same question with time travel.

How does supes' invulnerability and illusion duplicates work, and are they in character for him to use? Same question with time travel.
Time Travel has only been used when he is pissed or filled with guilt. His Invulnerability doesn't seem to be limitless since he has taken damage from opponents stronger than him or on par with him. Illusion is in character.

Well that answers half of my question. Does he lead with it though?

Anyways, it seems like Tony could have some issues with illusions but given his intellect and his rather high end tech and info analysis, he should be able to catch on to Supes' illusions. Making my vote for Tony official.

AP, there's less than 1.5x difference, so realistically there's little difference in the damage they do to each other. Tony's intelligence and info analysis mean that the illusions aren't going to be that effective after a while. Supes attack reflection is annoying but a not a be-all, end all power. Tony also has greater versatility over all and more relevant powers overall.

Giving it to Iron Man.

Also, I gotta remember to get that Invulnerability removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back