• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyrus vs Alien x

• Speed equalized
  • Cyrus has 1 day of prep
  • Both are bloodlusted (morals are off)
  • Battle start at 10 meters from each other
  • 2-A keys are used (Cyrus with red chains)
Cyrus want to punish Alien x for remaking a universe that contains something as vague as spirit.

Cyrus :

Alien x : 7

Incon :

Last edited:
How fast is Palkia's EE, does EE'ing his physical body set him free from Cyrus' control (or EE'ing Cyrus himself)? If Alien X EE's Palkia, does he face a 2-B/2-A Palkia afterwards or not?

How fast is Palkia's EE, does EE'ing his physical body set him free from Cyrus' control (or EE'ing Cyrus himself)? If Alien X EE's Palkia, does he face a 2-B/2-A Palkia afterwards or not?
speed is equalized, dialga and palkia resist EE and antimatter manipulation.
and i dont understand your erasure question regarding cyrus can you re elbaborate on what you mean?

I asked whether it was thought-based or attack-based. They do not resist on their page. What happens when A) Alien X EE's Palkia body, B) Alien X EE's Cyrus, C) Alien X EE's Cyrus' Poké Balls?

Also does Cyrus start with Palkia and Dialga inside their Poké Balls?

I asked whether it was thought-based or attack-based. They do not resist on their page. What happens when A) Alien X EE's Palkia body, B) Alien X EE's Cyrus, C) Alien X EE's Cyrus' Poké Balls?

Pokeballs? I thought that Cyrus usually control them with the Red chians

I don't recall Palkia and Dialga resisting 2-B EE
they resist it upscaling from eachother and other members of the creation trio.
also shown in the darkrai movie when they fought eachother they can exist in a realm of nothingess where they fought and spammed roar of times and spatial rends which erase and distort time and space.

they arent in their pokeballs, they are controlled from the red chains which alien x cant destroy specifically due to the fact those red chains are powered by arceus plates and arceus >>>> alien x.

also clarification erasing that version of palkia wouldnt matter, lets say he does tho, hes erasing an avatar which all members of the trio have avatar creation which is due to the fact they all have large size which is their true forms.
however their true forms arent combat applicable and you get shit like this in their avatar forms.

they resist it upscaling from eachother and other members of the creation trio.
also shown in the darkrai movie when they fought eachother they can exist in a realm of nothingess where they fought and spammed roar of times and spatial rends which erase and distort time and space.
That's says nothing about Palkia and Giratina resisting 2-B EE

they arent in their pokeballs, they are controlled from the red chains which alien x cant destroy specifically due to the fact those red chains are powered by arceus plates and arceus >>>> alien x.
The Red chains being made by Arceus doesn't tell us anything about the Red chians durability

That's says nothing about Palkia and Giratina resisting 2-B EE

The Red chains being made by Arceus doesn't tell us anything about the Red chians durability
their durability is 2-A via it being directly being made from the power of arceus plates which were enough to control dialga and palkia specifically.
it took giratina in pokemon generations to destroy the plates and giratina is also 2-A and is stronger then dialga and palkia.

regardless about resisting erasure, alien x cant defeat palkia or dialga of erasure via their type 9 which he cant negate aswell as their nigh omnipresence via being one and everywhere with all of time and space which again is 2-A in pokemon.

their durability is 2-A via it being directly being made from the power of arceus plates which were enough to control dialga and palkia specifically.
it took giratina in pokemon generations to destroy the plates and giratina is also 2-A and is stronger then dialga and palkia.

regardless about resisting erasure, alien x cant defeat palkia or dialga of erasure via their type 9 which he cant negate aswell as their nigh omnipresence via being one and everywhere with all of time and space which again is 2-A in pokemon.
Did you even read the OP? I'm using the Low 2-C keys...

also dialga and palkia dont have 2-C keys, which renders that useless, their hax are still treated as 2-A even if you restrict their Ap and durability to low 2-C

edit: reasoning for this is because they have at least 2-B multiversal keys on their profile.

also dialga and palkia dont have 2-C keys, which renders that useless, their hax are still treated as 2-A even if you restrict their Ap and durability to low 2-C

edit: reasoning for this is because they have at least 2-B multiversal keys on their profile.
Actually since when we treated their hax as 2-A? Thier True forms has 2-A hax sure but I never saw anyone treating their Avatars hax as 2-A IIRC theire Avatars best feats in terms of hax were at best low 2-C hax

Actually since when we treated their hax as 2-A? Thier True forms has 2-A hax sure but I never saw anyone treating their Avatars hax as 2-A IIRC theire Avatars best feats in terms of hax were at best low 2-C hax
except their true forms are simply their dimensions, thats noted for the creation trio thread, they arent combat applicable, however as seen in the anime even getting rid of their avatars is meaningless they can literally come back as long as their "true forms" exist, their true forms arent combat applicable and arent 2-A.
their avatars on the page are still listed as 2-A and their true forms dont have a key. their true forms dont have any 2-A hax. the type 9 on palkia and dialgas page refers to this "9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed." .

except their true forms are simply their dimensions, thats noted for the creation trio thread, they arent combat applicable, however as seen in the anime even getting rid of their avatars is meaningless they can literally come back as long as their "true forms" exist, their true forms arent combat applicable and arent 2-A.
their avatars on the page are still listed as 2-A and their true forms dont have a key. their true forms dont have any 2-A hax. the type 9 on palkia and dialgas page refers to this "9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed." .
Wait so after all this time 2-B Arceus was just his Avatar and his true form wasn't even a things? Dang I always thought that Arceus true form was the one that was always being used vs threads lol.

Well I'm i allowed to restrict their true forms so there would be no resurrection for their avatars?

Last edited:
Wait so after all this time 2-B Arceus was just his Avatar and his true form wasn't even a things? Dang I always thought that Arceus true form was the one that was always being used vs threads lol.

Well I'm i allowed to restrict their true forms so there would be no resurrection for their avatars?
arceus own page says "(Exists beyond traditional space, time and matter. Its consciousness exists all across space and time. Time and Space are just aspects of Arceus"

and "Stated to embody the entirety of their dimension, which exists on a higher plane"
"well im allowed to restrict their true forms" restricting their true forms only depends on where the battle takes place tbh.

as long as time and space are present their avatars can be remade over and over again and cyrus can also summon them from their realms as shown several times through the iterations. the red chains directly drag them out.

But anyway I assume that killing Cyrus would count as a wincon because he is the one who is controlling them in the first place right? Assuming that this isn't a stomp then what's your vote?
they protect cyus anyway, he would need to get through dialga and palkia to get to cyrus. thats what giratina had to do and he bfrd cyrus in the distortion world.
even without cyrus directly controlling the 2 gods they are basically just any other pokemon thats loyal to their trainers, so they would automatically protect cyrus, cyrus can just forcibly make them do stuff do to the red chains however its not like they cant do stuff on their own whim, if that makes sense.

they protect cyus anyway, he would need to get through dialga and palkia to get to cyrus. thats what giratina had to do and he bfrd cyrus in the distortion world
I mean Alien x has many methods to kill Cyrus without getting past Plakia and Dialga tho.
cyrus can just forcibly make them do stuff do to the red chains however its not like they cant do stuff on their own whim, if that makes sense.
Ummmmm would Mind controlling Cyrus and force him to use the red chains to order Plakia and Dialga to fight each other count as a wincon?

I mean Alien x has many methods to kill Cyrus without getting past Plakia and Dialga tho.

Ummmmm would Mind controlling Cyrus and force him to use the red chains to order Plakia and Dialga to fight each other count as a wincon?
he likely woulddnt do that in character though...
mind hax yeah, but in terms of what hes displayed the mind hax as is what im refering to, because obviously the way you proposed it is farfetched.

also clarification erasing that version of palkia wouldnt matter, lets say he does tho, hes erasing an avatar which all members of the trio have avatar creation which is due to the fact they all have large size which is their true forms.
however their true forms arent combat applicable and you get shit like this in their avatar forms.
Wouldn't Cyrus lose control of them once they're in their true forms though? I mean they might still attack Alien X but not for Cyrus anymore.
Actually since when we treated their hax as 2-A?
Actual Palkia and Dialga in their avatar bodies might have some 2-A hax (?), not sure about weakened Palkia and Dialga though.

he likely woulddnt do that in character though...
mind hax yeah, but in terms of what hes displayed the mind hax as is what im refering to, because obviously the way you proposed it is farfetched.
Using mindhax to let allies fight each other is the one way that he actually used his mindhax lol. Also he's bloodlusted so not like his character matters here anyways...

Not that any of this matters if Cyrus gets erased before he throws his Poké Balls, after all Red Chain Palkia and Dialga aren't being used here.

were using 2-C restrictions but were keeping them with chains so they dont have the restrictions as their pokeball sealed versions meaning they get 2-A defensive hax.

and the answer is no to your second question, in pokemon generations he used the red chains to directly drag them out of their dimensions and he literally forced them out.

Using mindhax to let allies fight each other is the one way that he actually used his mindhax lol. Also he's bloodlusted so not like his character matters here anyways...

Not that any of this matters if Cyrus gets erased before he throws his Poké Balls, after all Red Chain Palkia and Dialga aren't being used here.
not sure which ones were using i thought gohan just restricted them to 2-c while cyrus still controls them with the chains, if you scroll up weve been specifically using the chain versions for a while now.

At least Universe level+ with Legendaries (Commands Dialga or Palkia, but being kept in Pokéballs limits them from showcasing their full power. Despite that Dialga should be able to have complete mastery over a timeline and Palkia is its equal)
what is the range for alien xs mindhax? 2-C dialga and palkia still have 2-A range....
I can argue 2-B range, not potency though.
not sure which ones were using i thought gohan just restricted them to 2-c while cyrus still controls them with the chains, if you scroll up weve been specifically using the chain versions for a while now.
That isn't allowed, either they're 2-A with chains or they're low 2-C in Poké Balls, pick one. Restricting their true form probably isn't allowed either.

I think this'd be like restricting an ability, which isn't allowed. I'm not 100% on this though.

Then again like I said previously, they have no reason to listen to Cyrus anymore once erased I assume. Unless you're saying Cyrus would get the Red Chains with 1 day of prep and no prior knowledge as a back-up plan, which seems highly unlikely considering he already has Palkia and Dialga on his team.

At least Universe level+ with Legendaries (Commands Dialga or Palkia, but being kept in Pokéballs limits them from showcasing their full power. Despite that Dialga should be able to have complete mastery over a timeline and Palkia is its equal)

I can argue 2-B range, not potency though.

That isn't allowed, either they're 2-A with chains or they're low 2-C in Poké Balls, pick one. Restricting their true form probably isn't allowed either.
oh if thats the case then nothing really matters which version we use.
both get 2-A defensive hax as i dont see anything that refutes them getting caught restricting their true forms as backup.

I got this stuff from another thread with Cyrus in it:
Cyrus don't control Dialga and Palkia's true selves, but rather just their avatars. So they would have to scale for Cyrus' universe creation feat
But what indicates that Cyrus would be able to control their true selves? Also, doesn't Cyrus like, not lead with legendaries? All of the Rainbow Rocket bosses send out their legends dead last.
Seems stompy for AX tbh.

Back