• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pantheon (league of legends) vs wonder woman (Postflash-point) (CONCLUDED)

-speed equal
-both of them 4-B key
tumblr_o4tfxp6ufL1svwjkpo1_500.jpg
lolpant.jpg

WW: 0
pantheon: 7

Last edited:
Wonder woman if willing to kill is a beast and would use her best abilities to kill, so maybe her. Also, her lasso's mind control works like paralysis so maybe it will work here. What kind of resistance does Pantheon have?

WW doesn't resist paralysis on her profile so that could be a reason for Pantheon winning. What is pantheons range for paralysis and how long does it last

the paralysis comes from an in game ability so is hard to say the maximum range, so I'm going to range that the wiki gives in general to pantheon

Extended melee range to interstellar

the paralysis comes from an in game ability so is hard to say the maximum range, so I'm going to range that the wiki gives in general to pantheon

Extended melee range to interstellar
Wonder woman can one shot beings stronger with her with tiara and her sword and her bracelets have like universal level lightning from Zeus so I'm voting her for now

Wonder woman if willing to kill is a beast and would use her best abilities to kill, so maybe her. Also, her lasso's mind control works like paralysis so maybe it will work here. What kind of resistance does Pantheon have?

WW doesn't resist paralysis on her profile so that could be a reason for Pantheon winning. What is pantheons range for paralysis and how long does it last
All of Pantheon's resistances are 5-D/6-D

His paralysis is melee range

Last edited:
Pantheon can quite literally will himself to not die
Thats powerful. Wonder woman can negate type 5 immortality, too bad not on the profile. Wonder woman in character willing to kill would use her lasso a lot. She can also dodge most things with sheer skill and block stuff with it. Does pantheon resist mind control or just mental level attacks? Because Diana's lasso worked on Aquaman IIRC, who can resist more than 6D mindhax and sometimes 1-A

Pantheon has an innate resistance to mind stuff because of his absurd willpower, plus the fact he is a celestial gives him resistances to everything the Void can do, which includes mindhax

So lets see...

AP/Dura is pretty much equal, WW scales to 2.7 Kilofoe whereas Panth scales to a casual 1 Kilofoe and has access to AP amps and speed is equalized

How does her sword's dura negation work?

Funnily enough tho Pantheon actually has partial durability negation with his attacks due to passively having Armor Penetration

Wonder woman can one shot beings who scale to 1.08 kilofoe and her durability is stronger than that. In hardcore station, syn one shot superman, then diana tanked a blow from him. Also, her bracelets are universal in durability and can summon Zeus' lightning which is universal and can damage abstracts too

Also, if Pantheons mind control resistance is only 5D, it wouldn't be enough against wonder woman if she's willing to kill

Wonder woman can one shot beings who scale to 1.08 kilofoe and her durability is stronger than that. In hardcore station, syn one shot superman, then diana tanked a blow from him. Also, her bracelets are universal in durability and can summon Zeus' lightning which is universal and can damage abstracts too
Not according to her profile
Also, if Pantheons mind control resistance is only 5D, it wouldn't be enough against wonder woman if she's willing to kill
6-D, but im unsure if youre mistaking Post-Crisis for Post-Flashpoint, Post-Flashpoint doesnt have mind manip on her profile

Wait this is post flashpoint? Idk why I thought it was post crisis. I don't know why she doesn't have mind control/hypnosis on post flashpoint, its an iconic and obvious ability, but she doesnt have it on profile, so it cant be used. I dont know her lasso's durability in PC

Ignore everything else I said about diana. However, she can behead the eradicator in 1 shot who was shown to be stronger than Diana and give superman trouble. And Eradicator already has resistance to subatomic destruction as he has these resistances of Superman, so thats her potency of durability negation and her AP with sword.

So Diana only has that as her win condition + extreme skill. Pantheon seemingly has more win cons, but diana usually uses the sword early into the fight

Pantheon's shield can block attacks from opponents who can stomp him normally and his empowerment allows him to becom strong enough to match and overpower them as well as having partial dura negation with his attacks

So can wonder woman but she can fight and outskill beings who know all martial arts from the beginning until the end of time

Partial durability neg doesn't sound as strong as durability negation on characters who have resistance to it though

So can wonder woman but she can fight and outskill beings who know all martial arts from the beginning until the end of time
Pantheon is no slouch in skill either seeing as he has the combat skill of the metaphysical concept of combat and warfare and has outmatched opponents who spent millenia fighting nonstop against universe destroying eldritch abominations and god warriors
Partial durability neg doesn't sound as strong as durability negation on characters who have resistance to it though
Thing is theyre different kinds of durability neg. Wonder Woman's dura neg is because of matter manip, whereas Pantheon just straight up ignores the opponent's durability outright.

Though im rather confused, why is it treated as though Wonder Woman is able to matter hax with her sword willingly? From the scans on her page she needed superman's enhanced vision to be able to cut precisely enough and admits that she has never done so on her own

So i asked around and yeah Wonder Woman's matter hax isnt combat applicable in the traditional sense as shes not able to use it directly as she can't properly make use of it with that level of precision. If she did end up splitting atoms it would be done completely by chance.

Pantheon is no slouch in skill either seeing as he has the combat skill of the metaphysical concept of combat and warfare and has outmatched opponents who spent millenia fighting nonstop against universe destroying eldritch abominations and god warriors

Thing is theyre different kinds of durability neg. Wonder Woman's dura neg is because of matter manip, whereas Pantheon just straight up ignores the opponent's durability outright.

Though im rather confused, why is it treated as though Wonder Woman is able to matter hax with her sword willingly? From the scans on her page she needed superman's enhanced vision to be able to cut precisely enough and admits that she has never done so on her own
In post flashpoint, wonder woman is the Platonic concept of war too, same for ares

She's talking about how she has never sliced atoms specifically, because she doesn't just use enhanced vision to look at atoms then cut them specifically

So pantheons durability negation sounds stronger. I'll vote pantheon

If I made a CRT on diana she might win this, she has some really good type 2 concept hax

She's talking about how she has never sliced atoms specifically, because she doesn't just use enhanced vision to look at atoms then cut them specifically
Yeah thats what i meant, she has it she justcant use it willingly, she could very well slice atoms with any of her attacks but it would be completely random if she manages to
If I made a CRT on diana she might win this, she has some really good type 2 concept hax
Panth can unironically will type 2 concepts back into existence

Back