• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Guts deal with the fear/paralysis aura? Nezuko had one in her berserk state so Tanjiro should as well.

How does Dragon Slayer's Soul Manipulation works? I know it can harm astral/incorperal beings, but if it stabs a human in the arm does this mean that the human's soul is damaged and he can't heal?

Can Guts deal with the fear/paralysis aura? Nezuko had one in her berserk state so Tanjiro should as well.

How does Dragon Slayer's Soul Manipulation works? I know it can harm astral/incorperal beings, but if it stabs a human in the arm does this mean that the human's soul is damaged and he can't heal?
Guts has been through too many of those fear aura situations so it's useless and the soul manipulation I am not sure how it works on physical beings

Imaging using fear manipulation on Guts...

Lol yeah that's not doing anything

It depends on how the Dragon Slayer interacts with physical beings. Without concrete anti-regen feats against non-Astrals, it would go to Demonjiro for being unkillable as he himself has anti-regen feats and scales to demons who resist anti-regen.

its soul based anti regen tho
Yes and there are feats for that against astral/incorperal beings, but does Dragon Slayer have feats that makes it slashing/stabbing a physical being (like a human) = the soul of the physical being is damaged and the physical wound can't heal.
Demons in Kimetsu No Yaiba still have souls, right?
They do, but the issue is in whether damaging a physical being, instead of an astral being, damages souls.

When damaging physical beings, Gut's sword also damages the soul so yeah, it should be fine. Also Gut's only gets resistance to Fear Manipulation while in the Berserk Armor by the looks of it, so unless he starts in it he's up for grab for fear manipulation. However, Demon Tanjirou lacks fear manipulation on his profile so it's not a factor for this fight by the looks of it.

When damaging physical beings, Gut's sword also damages the soul so yeah, it should be fine. Also Gut's only gets resistance to Fear Manipulation while in the Berserk Armor by the looks of it, so unless he starts in it he's up for grab for fear manipulation. However, Demon Tanjirou lacks fear manipulation on his profile so it's not a factor for this fight by the looks of it.
I have planned to give him Resistance to Fearhax/empathichax because of him not being affected by Griffith's presence in any way, but there's an inactive ongoing CRT for the verse so I'll do that other time.

If it's not on there, we can't use it to argue. An annoying site standard to run into, but it's one we got.

yeah and... I'm pretty sure such a weak fear manip wouldn't do shit to him anyway lol

yeah and... I'm pretty sure such a weak fear manip wouldn't do shit to him anyway lol
Also, for that. He needs the armor by the looks of his profile to resist Fear. Until that gets listed, he won't be considered reistant outside of armor.

I know we can't use it, but just wanted to mention it. But, supernatural willpower should cover it already nah?
Forgot he had that. Actually probably does let him resist it so ignore my last post about Fear manipulation.

Voting Guts.

After digging about Dragon Slayer soul damage on physical beings, the justification for it is that a stab from Dragon Slayer to Slan's avatar caused Slan more damage/pain than blowing a chunk of it with the handcanon which the avatar healed (though she liked it due to her creepy sadomasochism), and the stab was apparently directly responsible for dispelling the avatar. It can also be compared to Slan's avatar causing astral wounds through physical attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back