• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Well uh, this is interesting. I was planning to do some revisions that could maybe upgrade Calypso's Reality Warping to 2-C, but since there aren't that many Twisted Metal supporters on this wiki (only me and Mr King as far as I know) I'm not sure if it's correct. Either way, how does Calypso win this one?

So going back to Calypso vs Chara (sorry bout that), apparently Chara doesn't resist Mind hax at all aside from limited Memory (which Calypso doesn't really use). If that is the case, I think Calypso would steal a win there unless Chara has any thought based abilities?

It really doesn't matter since they both don't resist at all, it's up to you. Although since Chara has laughably far higher AP and hax, I guess it's more fairer with Chara.

Calypso: 3

Chara: 1 (Its should for now since Stalker Maggot did not debunked it yet or responded it yet)
It's totally cool if you want to keep the vote just in case, but what I'm trying to say is that the thing Stalker argued is not on the profile which would make his vote a little wonky unless he created a CRT to give Chara actual resistances to Mind hax.

Back