• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Age Superman vs Zen'o sama (GRACE PERIOD)

Superman likely has the AP to one shot Zeno, but he lacks a resistance to EE in his profile and since SBA puts them at 4km apart from each other, nothing really stops Zeno from squishing and erasing Supes

Voting Zeno

Superman likely has the AP to one shot Zeno, but he lacks a resistance to EE in his profile and since SBA puts them at 4km apart from each other, nothing really stops Zeno from squishing and erasing Supes

Voting Zeno
It did take Zeno a second or two to charge up his EE attack to erase Future Trunk's timeline. How fast is it considered to be? Even if it takes a couple of sends Supes could hit him before he has a chance to fire it off.

Then it looks like whoever hits first. Seems like it could just be inconclusive.

Does Superman's resistance to deconstruction and matter manipulation help? I thought I saw that EE was a deconstruction attack. Is that the case?

I don't think so, no.

Anyways, Zeno could just close his fist and GG. I don't know how its an incon.

No, because Superman has a wincon and could feasibly fly towards zeno before zeno closed his hand, but I just think Zeno EE's more than not

They should be considered in character. Superman isn't going to fly out the gates to punch what looks like a kid in the face. Superman also can't make it to him in time since speed is equal. I'm not really seeing a wincon for him.

I vote to Zen'ō FRA. Also, I don't think the AP gap is huge since Zen'ō is arguably stronger than the cat via powerscaling.

Someone remind me how Supes wins here again? Speed is equal so he's not getting to Zeno before he closes his hand. No matter how strong he is, he's getting erased. He has no wincon, this should be considered a stomp then.

This means that Zeno has a hard counter to all of his wincons. Therefore, Supes has no way to win. How is that not considered a stomp?
Supe can easily one-shot Zeno, that's a wincon. It's just more likely that Zeno is able to close his fist before supe can land an attack. This is not a stomp.

Supe not being able to reach Zeno in time would fall under "reliably use/activate their winning moves first"

Grace period is over anyways. This can be closed and added.

So let me see if I understand, since Supes has a way to win, via 1-shot, it isn't considered a stomp? Despite the fact that the outcome is 100% in Zeno's favor? Or does it take into account certain times when say for example, Zeno decides to say, "Hi, wanna play?" and Supes just uppercuts him into pieces? Making it more of a majority of the time type thing that Zeno EE's him?

Back