• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Getter Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus has protection against Space-Time Manipulation or Reality Warping? Because if not, then it will probably be a very short fight (let's say 5 seconds) in favor of the Emperor.

@Alexander

Having a power =/= having resistance to that power

Just because Beerus destroys souls doesn't mean he has resistance to soul destruction.

As for the battle, this is a one-shot war. Getter has zero resistance to Beerus' erasure, but Beerus has nothing for high-end Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, and space-time destruction. This will be determined by who goes for the kill first, and considering Getter is Nigh-Omniscient, he should know how much of a threat Beerus is and go for the kill immediately.

Theglassman12 said:
@Assault the same can be said for Beerus since he can sense killing intent.
Then this is a pretty much dead even one-shot war. I really don't like it when the thread is a coin toss, so I'm going inconclusive.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Getter Emperor haxstomps and also has far better AP.
Can you elaborate further? Getter does have more hax, but if they both lead with hax it doesn't matter how many there are if neither can resist the other's.

Scans of GE dealing with Existence Erasure would be much appreciated. Anyway inconclusive, whoever gets their hax off first wins.

@Blue

You can't.

Which coincidentally, makes Hakai extremely moot unless Beerus deleted a galaxy and i don't know it

At leisure I was thought: the Emperor is just a shell, which just a "suit" for Getter in all past 900,000,105 worlds, so I think that even in the case of "Erasure", there is no guarantee to that he will not appear again, for example from 900,000,106 the world. Also as mentioned above, its range is much higher, so i switching my vote to Getter Emperor for that reason.

Arekusuripa said:
At leisure I thought: the Emperor is just a shell, which is a Getter "suit" for the past 900,000,105 worlds, so I think that even in the case of "Erasure", there is no guarantee that he will not appear again, for example from 900,000,106 the world. Switching to Getter Emperor for that reason.
His regen is only high, though, which hakai can bypass. Still, Emperor wins.

@Stryk3r1337

The most interesting thing is in new story that Emperor is only program, wich powered by the Getter energy, and can work in the universal scale, but that is not related to this topic.

Sidra was able to Hakai a city. That's not "close range". So I don't get where you guys are saying Hakai is exclusively close range

I still want to see anyone whose name isn't Zeno deleting a galaxy sized thing

Lifting Strength: At least Galactic Class on the basis of its sheer size

Range: At least several million light years due to its sheer size

Idk, I was basing it on the profile.

Although to be fair, deleting a city sized zone does nothing to GE even if it's planet sized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back