• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C tournament Round 1, Match up number 3. Sandy Cheeks vs Timmy Turner (Grace)

I mean, Timmy has laser eyes and she doesn't really have any standard equipment that would let her beat that so... Timmy glares.

I mean, Timmy has laser eyes and she doesn't really have any standard equipment that would let her beat that so... Timmy glares.
That only happened in one episode where he accidentally altered the past that caused his father to never win the trophy, and he never used that power outside of said episode.

That being said, Sandy is easily more skilled since she does karate very much, and could even knock Squidward out who has Mid-High Regeneration. While Timmy has had martial arts before, that was only done via magic.

That only happened in one episode where he accidentally altered the past that caused his father to never win the trophy, and he never used that power outside of said episode.
I'm pretty sure he uses it in the movie where he makes a cape out of Santa's bag too.

A question, how much in character would be heat vision?
As a cartoon character that has even his tier varying, nothing is reasonably consistent with him. He'd use it eventually though.

I'm pretty sure he uses it in the movie where he makes a cape out of Santa's bag too.

As a cartoon character that has even his tier varying, nothing is reasonably consistent with him. He'd use it eventually though.
Then I think Sandy still have a chance of defeating Timmy before Timmy would activate heat vision.
So I guess the question would be will Sandy be able to beat Timmy before Timmy activating heat vision.

Hmmmmm.
Then, can I give an inventions to Sandy to make this more fair?
Basically to avoid stomp and not wasting time on changing character.

Cant Sandy just incapacitate Timmy through Pressure Points? That would negate his regeneration via a knockout.
Hmmmmm.
Then, can I give an inventions to Sandy to make this more fair?
Basically to avoid stomp and not wasting time on changing character.
Do what you want if it makes it fair

Cant Sandy just incapacitate Timmy through Pressure Points? That would negate his regeneration via a knockout.

Do what you want if it makes it fair
So, yeah if Timmy can't counter pressure points she seem to have a win con.
Would sleep right now but you guys can continue to make arguments for both sides.

Given how Timmy never relies on heat vision as a first resort since he never used it much (Not that it mattered since that feels higher than 10-C), Sandy incapacitates him with pressure points before he can do it. Also, he tends to sometimes be either an idiot or a genius whereas Sandy is always a genius consistently. Not to mention how since he doesnt have much due to relying on Cosmo and Wanda most of the time, Sandy easily outskills him in close range, especially since her small size makes her hard to hit.

Sandy gets my vote.

• Sandy's disadvantage of side isn't being pointed out here, for what she's said she can do to win then it extremely hinders that.
  • The power of Timmy's heat vision would be at his same level, the thing is like 9-A and Timmy would need to have the same durability due to being the one shooting it, but he was shown objectively weaker than it many times.
  • Pointing out how Timmy "tends to sometimes be either an idiot or a genius" I hope meant as in his lack of experience not always being a genius.
  • May I remind Timmy's acrobatics and the possibility of him making some random use of his toon force-based powers in ways that may help him to a variable extent.

• The power of Timmy's heat vision would be at his same level, the thing is like 9-A and Timmy would need to have the same durability due to being the one shooting it, but he was shown objectively weaker than it many times.
I don't think he would have to be that durable. You usually don't need durability equal to energy beams you shoot, because that kind of magical stuff doesn't really follow Newtons third.

Anyway, IMO Timmy seems too strong for the tournament due to just not being fully 10-C. Looking at his acrobatic feats he probably would beat 10-C Sandy.

Didn't know, ok.

Tbf, they need to be taken from a grain of salt, anything that isn't on the tier given to him here shouldn't count. All kinds of things happen to him and that doesn't mean others or himself can scale to it for their regular stats, but he should be fairly acrobatic even as an average kid.

Last edited:
So, I guess even with 10-C stuff Timmy would be op?
If that's the conclusion then Ned can change character but I would wait for a bit more info on both.

I'm still in favor of Timmy winning, by the feats that have been shown.

I'll assume it's not a stomp due to Sandy's martial arts and stuff being better than the nothing I remember of them. Timmy fra.

I’m going for Timmy as well. To my knowledge most if Sandy’s tech hasn’t demonstrated enough AoE to deal with someone of his size.

Now, I should be more aware of Timmy and try to fight him fair without stomp until late.

Back