• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C tournament. Round 1, match-up number 1, Wrecking Ball vs Bug-Eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genetically modified genius hamster with home-field advantage > weirdly intelligent but otherwise normal rat, I guess.
Hamster boy could probably use the tech on the battlefield to its advantage.

If give some time he likely can.
Probably even if Bug-eaten would interrupting him.
Although, Hammond have a bit arsenal on his back but it wasn't showed.

Honestly, the home field advantage seems like a bit unfair. Hammond can easily exploit geographical advantages and it shouldn’t be hard to find some equipment he could use as is.
Bug-Eaten’s intelligence won’t translate well here, since its tactical skill is mostly in careful positioning that doesn’t really mean much 1v1 without ranged weapons, especially when you don’t know the terrain.
Hammond’s also quite a bit bigger, and probably the physically stronger of the two.

Then I think to make it fair I will make them fight in place where we usually see mouses or hamsters.

Does big hamster cage in room seems ok?

Still gonna give it to the genetically modified hamster, I guess.

Yeah, Hamster takes this. Rat is a billion times more aggressive, but the Hamster is far more strategic, and with Ratt out of the picture, he really can't do much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back