• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C fight, Rumble McSkirmish X The Hammer(0-7-0)(GRACE!!!!)

Did the creators of both games to which the characters Rumble_McSkirmish and The Hammer belong, created a crossover game whose both are in a cannon fight, which will win this confrontation within the 10-C aspect?

RULES:
  • Both in their key 10-C
  • the fight takes place in a house with a good amount of furniture
  • Rumble McSkirmish has prior knowledge of Hammer weakness

If Robbie V is not my last stage, then it must be... YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!:

Nobody can beat The Hammer: 7 (JJSliderman, Pokemonfan807, Peppersalt43, CBslayeR, Wagdawgwag, Sonicflare9, Popted2)

Double K.O(incon):

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've seen the episode with The Hammer. I'm gonna wait till someone else gives some reasoning for either of them to have the win.

Rumble seems to have more special moves than just the energy blast, and has the added benefit of furniture, on top of maybe being technologically more advanced.
The Hammer, however, is explicitly an unfair boss, whose punches do a lot of damage and take a lot of life.

It's been a while since I've seen the episode with The Hammer. I'm gonna wait till someone else gives some reasoning for either of them to have the win.

Rumble seems to have more special moves than just the energy blast, and has the added benefit of furniture, on top of maybe being technologically more advanced.
The Hammer, however, is explicitly an unfair boss, whose punches do a lot of damage and take a lot of life.
It is said in his episode that a hammer strike takes an entire life bar, besides being explicitly stated that nothing but furniture damages the hammer(and from this ability he has "invulnerability" in his profile).

Last edited:
Rumble would have no way to know that's his weakness so it's still unfair for him. Unless Rumble have knowledge, it's still unfair for him, especially since apperantly the hammer is an unfair boss himself that deals crazy damage to the player

Rumble would have no way to know that's his weakness so it's still unfair for him. Unless Rumble have knowledge, it's still unfair for him, especially since apperantly the hammer is an unfair boss himself that deals crazy damage to the player
so I'll give him knowledge about the hammer

Back