• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-B Witch Battle (Sabrina Spellman vs Dahlia) (7-1-0)

Dahlia doesn't need to kill her, she could just desiccate her and leave or possess her
I don't really see possession in Dahlia's profile. Are you perhaps referring to her possessing Sabrina through mind manipulation? If so, then that probably wouldn't work, as Sabrina already has resistance to mind manipulation in this key.

How fast is she able to desiccate a person, and how effective is it at incapacitation?

Yeah, dhalia possession is a psychic ability as it is being done through mind manipulation and she could do it on hundreds of people effortlessly and even give them abilities

Her desiccating someone is pretty fast, the ability is so fast that it actually only takes a wave of her hand to do it (no chanting involved) and it is pretty effective as she was able to do it on two originals (mikael and klaus)

I wonder why davina doesn't have a profile here since she is likely the third strongest witch one tvdu

Yeah, dhalia possession is a psychic ability as it is being done through mind manipulation and she could do it on hundreds of people effortlessly and even give them abilities

Her desiccating someone is pretty fast, the ability is so fast that it actually only takes a wave of her hand to do it (no chanting involved) and it is pretty effective as she was able to do it on two originals (mikael and klaus)

I wonder why davina doesn't have a profile here since she is likely the third strongest witch one tvdu
I see. Possession might work on her then. But is it something that Dahlia usually starts with, right off the bat? Because she'll need to, considering the fact that Sabrina is immediately going to go straight for the kill with Hellfire. Also, after possession, what does she usually follow it up with?

Honestly, the whole desiccating thing might not work, now that I think about it. Sabrina has survived having most of the water in her body being rapidly removed while she was significantly weaker, and IIRC even that didn't keep her down for too long.

I see. Possession might work on her then. But is it something that Dahlia usually starts with, right off the bat? Because she'll need to, considering the fact that Sabrina is immediately going to go straight for the kill with Hellfire. Also, after possession, what does she usually follow it up with?

Honestly, the whole desiccating thing might not work, now that I think about it. Sabrina has survived having most of the water in her body being rapidly removed while she was significantly weaker, and IIRC even that didn't keep her down for too long.
If she's bloodlusted it probably would be.

Nope, she doesn't start with the possession and would only do it in desperate times or if she is bloodlusted

The dessication ability works differently, the weaker version of it that was done by the Bennett witches on mikael paralised him to the point he couldn't move and he started dessicating despite him being conscious and his eyes where wide open and him also being in the presence of blood, he still couldn't stand up.

Dahlia has the upgraded version of this technique and it dessicate both the body and organ, since klaus and mikael who should have more strength than Sabrina couldn't work it of and actually needed freya to break the spell and also feed them

So in conclusion, the one Sabrina resisted is an inferior version of dahlia own technique.

So in conclusion, the one Sabrina resisted is an inferior version of dahlia own technique.
That was a significantly weaker version of Sabrina though, so I think it should even out, and I think she should more or less be able to endure this version in the same way she did Sycorax's in this key.

Back