• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SCP-008 vs Kondraki
It’s inverse, which is funny.
Exocet 008 vs Kondraki with Booterflies and a Camera, along with standard equipment.
Profiles
Incident Summary
Incident # 5219-3645
Date of Occurrence: 1987

An instance of SCP-008 was released onto Site-17 by an unconfirmed suspect: believed to be working for the Chaos Insurgency. About 26 personnel were infected when MTF agents arrived at the scene, armed with Gask Masks, Flamethrowers and other specialized Gear. Most Instances were believed to be terminated when Dr Kondraki was seen taking various SCPs out of containment including SCP-* and SCP-*. He then encounters the remaining instance of SCP-008-1 in an empty hallway, the instance proceeds to charge Kondraki who responds with.....

Eh, I tried to replicate the style but I doubt it worked too well. Sadly annotations aren’t a thing here, maybe I’ll fine a replacement in the next round.

Pretty sure the exocets upscale from the infected who are able to take gunshots, which is exactly the type that SCP-408 could take, making them equal in durability. With the ability to duplicate, and the fact they are hard to kill due to their immortality, Kondraki could really only focus on one side of the exocets and blind them or become invisible. If one manages to at least infect Kondraki, its over for him. 008 has overall been fighting more people at once than Kondraki, so handling a solo one could just be a mid-difficulty win.

008 takes this mid diff

I'd actually say Kondraki has a chance even if he gets infected, since he could just take SCP-500 after the fight is over. He can just go invisible and bash the infected's with the camera, or a rock or something before they duplicate, which would be hard but possible, and the booooterflies can protect him from physical damage.

Doesn’t the 008 Prion cause Necrosis in the brains of Animals? So uh... what stops the Zombies from just killing all the Butterflies, since the Prion’s spread by the Zombie’s Saliva and Bodily Fluids, aka it’ll be hard to damage them without getting infected.

But is touching its bodily fluids enough to spread it? Or does it need to be ingested or needs to be in the bloodstream? Either way it doesn't cause necrosis immediately so they'd be fine for a while.

Now that I think about this, it's a really straightforward match: Kondraki has firearms at his disposal, against an opponent that depends on physical contact, SCP-008 can self-duplicate, but only with sufficient matter, and altough the infected can take gunshots, that doesn't mean they're impervious to them, that along with the fact that Kondraki can go invisible, Kondraki has all the advantages here.

No it isn’t, I never said that.
Hax is allowed. So it makes sense to allow some things over tier, Bsoda and Guns included.

Also bump.
Counting votes......
I don’t think I should count votes by the folks who put them up so.....
Kondraki has one
008 has none.

No it isn’t, I never said that.
Hax is allowed. So it makes sense to allow some things over tier, Bsoda and Guns included.
This is literally like giving Mr Burns his Building level gun which makes everything a stomp. I personally do not like the rules of he bracket if youre including weapons above their tiers because that defeats the purpose of why you named it a tier 10 tournament if stone walls/higher tier weapons would be allowed.

I mean you could say the same thing about any hax, which are also allowed. (If Mr Burns was allowed here he would be fodder anyway (Kondraki has illusions 00-8 would likely survive and overwhelm and Kazuma can steal the gun,) so I don’t see your point, also the gun being 8-C is only sorta true.)

Back